SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My personal take is Nick will give a full, heart felt proposal. They will spend a lot of time showing K and N dealing with his exit.
K was kept in an emotional cyclone prompted by TPTB playing on her sexual actions and feelings up to the very end. Think K's own brand of Dyson vacuum. Everytime TPTB hit the on switch they are messing with her words/actions/feelings. Then after her date, they go to empty the dirt.

That's my feeling as well and IMO this was the end game they were after from the very beginning and why they put Nick on the show. JP said that at the end of her season Ashley was physically exhausted and emotionally drained and I totally believe that description and from the way she looked I think Kaitlyn was right there too; they will tailor what they do and what they say to each lead to push the buttons where the lead is most vulnerable. At that point all the lead really wants to do is get to their F1 and make all the rest of the pressures stop.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:54 pm

I wonder why both came so late at night- tptb are weasels, you know- Both are fairly savvy about the show and can tell they are being let go if they came early to meet Kaitlyn. In those screencaps, there were no indications that she liked one less than the other. What a disaster, other leads at this point start pulling away from the F2 but I didn't see such from Kaitlyn. What a mess giggling She should have done brother husbands with this two.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:05 pm

It would be the editor's great hope to create a teaser that appears that she's completely torn between the two. And tptb's great hope that she would be torn between the two until the bitter end. Unfortunately for the couples involved, the f1 rarely has the attitude that Catherine Lowe had which was that Sean really wasn't hers until the final rose. Especially this season when by word or action Kaitlyn has led two guys to believe that they are probably f1.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Ok. So I've been bored at home, and I figured might as well look at SC. I was browsing thru and the caps of the rings caught my eye...

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 Image11

This is from the first FRC preview. We just see a ring with no face.

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 Image12

This is from the second preview. We see Nick holding this ring.

These are two different rings. I tried finding a description of what the ring was that Kait was proposed to with, but there's not much out there that I was able to find.

The 1st looks as if it has loops or twists in the band, while the second is just a normal band to a ring. That's all I've got!
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Those s/caps have been sleuthed here frame by frame. The dark suit, looks like black is Shawn, the blue suit is Nick. You can see the faces and suits by going to this link.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2848p732-the-bachelorette-11-screen-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Shawn, Nick Or No one Preview: Ring shots

Shawn:
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 E937eaa11bf3eb6defb37e3060a2b41f_zpspdbmee5c

Nick:
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 C1eb9a69889e99561b07e5b67fdeaf33_zpszn8tybcv

Shawn, Nick Or No one

Why are they showing us 2 different images of Shawn's ring and none of Nick's?    question  

Shawn's ring SC from 2 weeks ago.  
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 C40a63f72595dd389db6b14d68a77aa1_zpsbflerr0i
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Oh, sorry... I was bored. I just didn't want to read thru all the pages. My mistake.
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Sorry if I missed it, but has anyone compared the arrival photos at the mansion?
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Some good sleuters compared the released photos and saw that the jpg nr showed Nick arriving first and about 500 photos later Shawn made his entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Some good sleuters compared the released photos and saw that the jpg nr showed Nick arriving first and about 500 photos later Shawn made his entrance.  
Thank you! Cant access unapproved internet sites at work, so I miss a LOT!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:00 pm

KK4 wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:Some good sleuters compared the released photos and saw that the jpg nr showed Nick arriving first and about 500 photos later Shawn made his entrance.  
Thank you! Cant access unapproved internet sites at work, so I miss a LOT!

That's understandable after this season. I'm sure we had a big XXX after our site if anyone googled it. :dripdrip

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 pm

I don't think the # on the pictures mean anything. If they are in order then clearly Nick arrives first, but Kaitlyn is still there waiting on someone to arrive several hundred frames after Shawn's arrival. Who knows if there was more than one camera in use. It clearly looks like Shawn is F1 with all the other evidence out there, but I wouldn't put my faith in picture #s on the ABC website.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc