SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Diana wrote:Scotland Smiley

thumbsup   1 of my fav countries!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:34 pm

I would enjoy Scotland. They have not been there in the series yet, so it's time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:09 pm

I am very excited they went to Ireland this season always wanted to go there.
Was lucky to go to Scotland this past fall I absolutely fell in love, the people are fantastic just so friendly, helpful and nice. The countryside (drove through the Highlands) is breathtaking. And I loved how it wasn't as touristy as a lot of places you visit (i.e. Rome, Paris). Would love it if they went there.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:27 pm

sbolduc wrote:I am very excited they went to Ireland this season always wanted to go there.
Was lucky to go to Scotland this past fall I absolutely fell in love, the people are fantastic just so friendly, helpful and nice. The countryside (drove through the Highlands) is breathtaking. And I loved how it wasn't as touristy as a lot of places you visit (i.e. Rome, Paris). Would love it if they went there.

If that's where they'll be I think they'll pick a central city and day trip from there, likely somewhere a lot of viewers would be familiar with.  If I was planning it giggling I would have them stay in Oban then daytrip to Mull and/or Iona and 1 day to Eileen Doran and the Loch.  I guess Skye could be squeaked in Smiley .

Oban makes great scotch yes.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 pm

new tweet

@viallnicholas28
I ate too many hamburgers and I'm paying for it #meat

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 1710264613  maybe they are in Scotland - land of McDonalds  cantstopl
It would be 1:41am there now.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:42 pm

notarose wrote:new tweet

@viallnicholas28

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 1710264613  maybe they are in Scotland - land of McDonalds  cantstopl

I see there are many flight delays due to a labor dispute in France. I have seen several posts today from people very grateful for the McDonalds at Dublin Airport.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

@viallnicholas28

I see there are many flight delays due to a labor dispute in France. I have seen several posts today from people very grateful for the McDonalds at Dublin Airport.

yes  Good sleuthing!

Also, he could be delayed on his way home hmmm

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:51 pm

notarose wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

@viallnicholas28

yes  Good sleuthing!

Elan is also active on twitter right now so I'm taking it as they are back in their hotel for the night.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:58 pm

notarose wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

@viallnicholas28

yes  Good sleuthing!

And maybe Elan was with him at Micky D's. laugh out loud

elan gale @theyearofelan · 3h 3 hours ago
Every single french fry I don't eat is a huge moral victory

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Elan + Nick = MISCHIEF!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Haha, it's so obvious they're together! In the same place I mean.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:06 pm

The visual I'm getting is like the scene from Lady and The Tramp but it is Nick and Elan on either end of a french fry cantstopl
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22