SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:41 pm

giggling giggling giggling giggling RS pants is on fire he cant keep his story straight

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 pm

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Here is Nick with Kaitlyn in his burgundy sweater (hard to make out the green street signs behind him) not sure location?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Vlcsna77

These green signs are not Dublin/Ireland!
They look US to me, and the yellow thing beside his head looks like the yellow Walk/No Walk box thingy in NY?

that is definitely NYC

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 20, 2015 2:56 pm

So after dance at Christchurch they were allowed to spend the night together, or the sex took place in the restroom? I need more information here.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 2:58 pm

^It could also mean the sex happened in FS. That's also a date in Ireland!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 20, 2015 3:02 pm

sdmom wrote:^It could also mean the sex happened in FS. That's also a date in Ireland!

He said it was after their first 1 on 1.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 3:04 pm

I normally don't have a problem with Steve but does he realize how insane he sounds? "Yes, yes, I can confirm with 1000% certainty Kait and Nick had sex." What are you? A peeping Tom? Do you have cameras set up in the hotel room? Just bizarre how Steve talks about this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 20, 2015 3:05 pm

SueSt wrote:
julychild wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This sc matches with the date in Ireland where they are at the building with the red flanking door and the lion statues on either side of the door? Can't find that photo, but my memory is taking me there. 
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Nnf11

Hmm, I had thought this was NY when I watched the preview. I guess not, then.

Pretty sure its NY; I thought I saw Avenue B street sign in the background... will have to rewatch to confirm.

I don't remember nick holding Andi's face when he kissed her , I remember his hands down by his side most of the time. Looks like he might have stolen some tips from Josh cantstopl cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:09 pm

OK so let me get this straight - Kaitlyn and Nick spend a lot of time flirting, talking, facetiming before the season but she takes the role anyway; Nick joins the season and Kaitlyn squeals like a giddy kid in a candy store when he arrives; first day there they are already making out; Kaitlyn risks alienating every other guy there to let Nick stay; the first chance they have for alone one on one time they escape the confines of the show somehow to have sex; Kaitlyn then dumps him and leaves the show single.

Hmmmmmm. OK.  Suspect One of those story points doesn't fit with others. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:18 pm

posted here originally: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2947p636-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-4-media-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#802175

These video previews for next week!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/nee40jvuf20jw7wq6mbfxwlvfeklmza8/embed/?t=18

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/r6ea9kvaaxqf4otcz1_w3fj5laxzj42f/embed/

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/1qlfdwbjdmj6czudcxtnfhvywmek_edk/embed/

Got these from RS (who has a new post up, btw - where he confirms Nick as the guy she slept with and no she doesn't tell the guys, she just mentions it in her iTM. check it out!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:19 pm

relaxing wrote:OK so let me get this straight - Kaitlyn and Nick spend a lot of time flirting, talking, facetiming before the season but she takes the role anyway; Nick joins the season and Kaitlyn squeals like a giddy kid in a candy store when he arrives; first day there they are already making out; Kaitlyn risks alienating every other guy there to let Nick stay; the first chance they have for alone one on one time they escape the confines of the show somehow to have sex; Kaitlyn then dumps him and leaves the show single.

Hmmmmmm. OK.  Suspect  One of those story points doesn't fit with others.  Hugesmile

I agree, not buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:27 pm

Alanna wrote:I normally don't have a problem with Steve but does he realize how insane he sounds? "Yes, yes, I can confirm with 1000% certainty Kait and Nick had sex." What are you? A peeping Tom? Do you have cameras set up in the hotel room? Just bizarre how Steve talks about this.

I think that the rooms probably are still mic-ed, like Jesse from Deanna's season said. I also think that pretty much everyone from the show knows (producers, cameramen, handlers) because of their ITMs, private conversation, and having to arrange for condoms and stuff. Any of them could tell RS. And, than there's the two people having sex and the people that they told. If Kaitlyn told the whole world about Chris Soules sex, she probably told a lot of people in her personal life about Nick sex, any of whom could have told RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 20, 2015 3:36 pm

relaxing wrote:OK so let me get this straight - Kaitlyn and Nick spend a lot of time flirting, talking, facetiming before the season but she takes the role anyway; Nick joins the season and Kaitlyn squeals like a giddy kid in a candy store when he arrives; first day there they are already making out; Kaitlyn risks alienating every other guy there to let Nick stay; the first chance they have for alone one on one time they escape the confines of the show somehow to have sex; Kaitlyn then dumps him and leaves the show single.

Hmmmmmm. OK.  Suspect  One of those story points doesn't fit with others.  Hugesmile

Not necessarily.
"If the physical part of the relationship isn't there for me, that's the deal breaker,"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-sl*t-shamed-in-supertease-fans-react-2015205#ixzz3ahmrCoox

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22