SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 pm

From the sleuthing thread.

oishioishi wrote:http://42againstthegrain.blogspot.com

I don't hate Britt and this article has many valid points.

Personally, I'm for neither team and I try to see things objectively for what it is -- my guilty pleasure entertainment. "I've never "boycotted" any season/lead -- I don't give it/him/her that much power.

If I like the season, I'll watch/dvr it and if I don't, I watch less. Admittedly, I'm more likely to miss/forget the Bachelorette in summer season as I'm usually out and about doing things in the summer and vacationing. The Bachelorette honestly could use a shakeup like this move anyhow bc frankly the "guys" don't  normally create too much drama on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sable Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Saw this article posted on People's facebook page. I scrolled through and did not see a similar article for Kaitlyn. Do TPTB feed info to People magazine? I wonder if this means that TPTB are thinking/hoping Britt will be the chosen bachelorette. I just think it's weird they did not have a similar article for Kaitlyn. I don't know, maybe they did and I missed it?

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-britt-nilsson-things-to-know?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

5 Things to Know About New Bachelorette Contender Britt Nilsson
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Could it be that they had one written for each girl and only posted the one that was chosen by the guys?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 pm

^ There is a "related" click on link in the article on Britt with the 5 Things to know about Kaitlyn.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 pm

I know generally People has a positive spin on the franchise and has been used as a mouthpiece for the franchise.
I am surprised they did not have something similar for Kaitlyn, but if their(TPTB) intention was initially for Britt maybe that had been filed with People for a while.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Sable wrote:Saw this article posted on People's facebook page.  I scrolled through and did not see a similar article for Kaitlyn.  Do TPTB feed info to People magazine?  I wonder if this means that TPTB are thinking/hoping Britt will be the chosen bachelorette.  I just think it's weird they did not have a similar article for Kaitlyn.  I don't know, maybe they did and I missed it?

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-britt-nilsson-things-to-know?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Here's is Kaitlyn's

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-5-things-to-know
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Sable wrote:Saw this article posted on People's facebook page.  I scrolled through and did not see a similar article for Kaitlyn.  Do TPTB feed info to People magazine?  I wonder if this means that TPTB are thinking/hoping Britt will be the chosen bachelorette.  I just think it's weird they did not have a similar article for Kaitlyn.  I don't know, maybe they did and I missed it?

Here's is Kaitlyn's

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-5-things-to-know

Thanks for posting that. I scrolled way down on their facebook page and did not see it.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 am

It was nice for Britt to actually acknowledge Kaitlyn in her "5 things" article, and that she was grateful for the opportunity. I'm definitely still partial to Britt, as she never made fun of anybody or said negative things about them in her talking heads. That's big for me.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:34 pm

The issues for me is her over dramatic personality is just not my thing. People who are like that IMO are hiding who they really are, therefore there must be a reason they are like that. That's just my take on it.

Her behaviour when Kaitlyn got the group date rose instead of her, was for me, the icing on the cake. She had already received her share of group date roses but chose to throw a hissy fit in front of everybody. When Kaitlyn called her out on it, the fake tears and the apology were so insincere.

She was probably told to make a big deal about it if she didn't get the rose, but didn't realize the others would question her on it. She was playing her role, knowing she wouldn't be the F1 and at times it backfired on her, not only with the other ladies but with the viewers. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The issues for me is her over dramatic personality is just not my thing. People who are like that IMO are hiding who they really are, therefore there must be a reason they are like that. That's just my take on it.

Her behaviour when Kaitlyn got the group date rose instead of her, was for me, the icing on the cake. She had already received her share of group date roses but chose to throw a hissy fit in front of everybody. When Kaitlyn called her out on it, the fake tears and the apology were so insincere.

She was probably told to make a big deal about it if she didn't get the rose, but didn't realize the others would question her on it. She was playing her role, knowing she wouldn't be the F1 and at times it backfired on her, not only with the other ladies but with the viewers. JMHO

For me she is becoming the female version of Jake the Fake. :why:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Must be awful hard to be so gorgeous and, also, to also live up to everyone else's expectations. (I believe this for both girls.)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Amberish wrote:Must be awful hard to be so gorgeous and, also, to also live up to everyone else's expectations. (I believe this for both girls.)

I hope that they are not trying to live up to anyone's expectations...and certainly not of fans.

Personally, I never have any expectations of any of them. I try to interpret what they show me...edited version on the show and real life...and form an opinion. Rarely is there much of a discord.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara