SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed May 20, 2015 4:26 am

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 29 Kkk10

From Chris H blog....

I thought it was sweet and very telling of the type of woman Kaitlyn is that she didn’t really know how to feel or act. On one hand she was extremely excited, but on the other she felt bad for Britt. We only showed her mentioning Britt one or two times on the show but she probably asked me about Britt about five different times. At one point she made me tell her exactly how it went down and how Britt reacted

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-night-2-119394042805.html

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Wed May 20, 2015 11:08 pm

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 29 Screenshot%202015-05-20%20at%208.04.31%20PM_zpswxveo5wi
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Well that was nice of him to let us know! Good to hear!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 11:15 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 9:29 am

Double posting, sorry.

Click the link to watch the vid. That was nice of Britt to put that out there and dismiss any rumours that they hate each other.

day ago
https://instagram.com/p/25EBSTkjoE/
I may always be a tiny bit 'jealous' (get it? emojies) since I'm human (roseemojie)but @kaitlynbristowe is one of the coolest, funniest, most genuine, and awesome women on the planet. We didn't choose to compete so i don't hold anything against her! We were in this together, and this was obviously supposed to be her journey right now, so am truly happy for her and want everyone to know how much she deserves it! I have come to know her, to respect her, and enjoy her so much! Cannot wait to watch this season of #thebachelorette. You will be such an epic wife and mom. So happy I can finally congratulate you out loud! Love you! #teamkaitlyn heart emojie get yo man girrrrl

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 10:04 am

Britt is classy. I don't think she's fake anymore, I have yet to see or read a mean word/action from her. She seems sweet, emotional and high needs, yes, but very sweet.

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 9:58 am

bleuberry wrote:Britt is classy. I don't think she's fake anymore, I have yet to see or read a mean word/action from her. She seems sweet, emotional and high needs, yes, but very sweet.

agreed.
I am meh that Kaitlyn was picked.
Britt seems so much genuine and classy...
But at the end of the day, she did find love and this is why producers will keep her around because it was a fiasco with kaitlyn.
they want to offer an alternative love story with Britt, using her to make sure the audience is still in the love mood.
I have a feeling that they are working to have an engagement at the finale... with brad and britt and THAT would be the cherry on the cake for the producers!
And doing this, they will keep nagging us with: see! love happens in this show, keep watching our seasons!

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 pm

HEA wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Britt is classy. I don't think she's fake anymore, I have yet to see or read a mean word/action from her. She seems sweet, emotional and high needs, yes, but very sweet.

agreed.
I am meh that Kaitlyn was picked.
Britt seems so much genuine and classy...
But at the end of the day, she did find love and this is why producers will keep her around because it was a fiasco with kaitlyn.
they want to offer an alternative love story with Britt, using her to make sure the audience is still in the love mood.
I have a feeling that they are working to have an engagement at the finale... with brad and britt and THAT would be the cherry on the cake for the producers!
And doing this, they will keep nagging us with: see! love happens in this show, keep watching our seasons!
I really hope not, Britt and Brady deserves better than being used because Kaitlyn is a trainwreck that makes JPG looks like an angel.

I honestly can say I never liked Kaitlyn and saw through her act.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 pm

I just can't warm up to Britt. I keep thinking about her being an actress and how easy it is for her to play her part. It seems to me that she knew she was too OTT last season and has scaled back so people will believe she's real. I'm not so sure. Kaitlyn may not be for everyone but what you see is what you get.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 pm

albean99 wrote:I just can't warm up to Britt. I keep thinking about her being an actress and how easy it is for her to play her part. It seems to me that she knew she was too OTT last season and has scaled back so people will believe she's real. I'm not so sure. Kaitlyn may not be for everyone but what you see is what you get.
I think Britt can't win to be honest. Last time she got a lot of hate because people thought she was OTT, when she cries people scream she's fake , when she smiles people scream fake , when she laughs again fake. I really think after this show ends people would like her more than Kaitlyn. Whats the point of being yourself without self- love and self - respect. someone in another board when Britt was in Kimmel she looked happier than Kaitlyn was in E. I haven't seen the clips to judge but if it's true she's a winner in my eyes. She left that show with her dignity, come the final episode this season will Kaitlyn say the same thing?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Britt may seem fake or disingenuous to some. IMO she's being authentic to her true self. I know individuals who have Britt's personality. They're caring, kind, loving, respectful etc.  We're all different and unique. Britt has a lot of fans myself included who like what they see and value her personality, lifestyle and choices.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 24, 2015 5:56 pm

This!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 29 11263660_955323714518251_493532802_n
@theyearofel
She may not be #TheBachelorette but I can tell you what she is: unbelievably charming, unrelentingly sweet, overwhelmingly kind, remarkably hilarious, wonderfully brilliant, insanely beautiful...but most of all, a good friend to take bathroom selfies with...
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara