SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:19 pm

albean99 wrote:I just can't warm up to Britt. I keep thinking about her being an actress and how easy it is for her to play her part. It seems to me that she knew she was too OTT last season and has scaled back so people will believe she's real. I'm not so sure. Kaitlyn may not be for everyone but what you see is what you get.

I think that's my issue with Britt too - she just seems VERY rehearsed. I don't think that makes her a bad person, but I think that's what rubs people the wrong way. You never feel like you are getting an immediate, raw emotion from her.

I was watching the interview the girls did with Grantland, and it was pretty interesting. Kaitlyn talked about how she was very honest with the girls, and that she confronted the girls, like Ashley I and Kelsey, whenever they upset her and even told Ashley I exactly what she had just said in her ITM about her. It was pretty different from Britt who called Kelsey crazy in this interview, but was hugging/comforting her before her elimination and defended her at the WTA. She also backtracked on what she said about Kailtyn at the camping trip, saying that it was just because she hadn't talked to Kaitlyn until then and felt bad after seeing how nice she was.

Back to top Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:41 am

chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just can't warm up to Britt. I keep thinking about her being an actress and how easy it is for her to play her part. It seems to me that she knew she was too OTT last season and has scaled back so people will believe she's real. I'm not so sure. Kaitlyn may not be for everyone but what you see is what you get.

I think that's my issue with Britt too - she just seems VERY rehearsed. I don't think that makes her a bad person, but I think that's what rubs people the wrong way. You never feel like you are getting an immediate, raw emotion from her.

I was watching the interview the girls did with Grantland, and it was pretty interesting. Kaitlyn talked about how she was very honest with the girls, and that she confronted the girls, like Ashley I and Kelsey, whenever they upset her and even told Ashley I exactly what she had just said in her ITM about her. It was pretty different from Britt who called Kelsey crazy in this interview, but was hugging/comforting her before her elimination and defended her at the WTA. She also backtracked on what she said about Kailtyn at the camping trip, saying that it was just because she hadn't talked to Kaitlyn until then and felt bad after seeing how nice she was.
She never said Kelsey was crazy. And being friendly with someone but realizing they have issues isnt an uncommon thing. That's most of the world when you think about it. Britt also said what everyone already knew, Kelsey had/has an superior ego complex. And with the Kaitlyn thing, she mentioned in an interview or two that she hadnt spoken to her all that much and was hearing the talk of her acting "trashy" on the group date and just went with the hearsay. And then realized "my bad, I didn't have the full story."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 am

It's just ironic that she made such a big deal about Carly being friendly to her and then bad-mouthing her behind her back when she did exactly the same thing to Kelsey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:57 am

chasingpavements wrote:It's just ironic that she made such a big deal about Carly being friendly to her and then bad-mouthing her behind her back when she did exactly the same thing to Kelsey.

Not all that much. Britt didnt trash Kelsey. She only said what was obvious, even by professional health counselors. Kelsey DID/DOES have an ego thing. Didn't she get tested for it? Carly was just mean. Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 9:30 am

I would say carly were stating the truth too
Britt does have 180 change of heart several times, its obvious too

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am

I remember Andi got a lot of crap for supposedly acting her way through her season because it was a set up season with Josh. I suppose the same could be said for Kaitlyn and Nick, but I haven't seen much of that the way Andi got it. Kaitlyn can say she viewed Nick as a friend, but at the first opportunity she had she slept with him, so I think she certainly viewed it as more than a friendship. I don't even get the whole labeling Britt as an actress thing. Kaitlyn "starred" in music videos too and seemingly acted and lied in interviews on the show to the guys and the audience in regards to Nick.

In my eyes, every single person on this show is an actor or an actress. It's a television show. I view Kaitlyn no differently than I view Britt. Just like Britt's crying and facial expressions are over the top to some people, the same could be said for Kaitlyn's over the top laugh that seems completely forced to some people.

One thing I can personally say is that I never saw Britt be down right nasty to the other girls like I can say about the other girls in the house - especially Carly towards Britt. It's funny to see Megan, Becca and now even Kaitlyn from Chris' season hanging out with Britt and saying nothing but sweet things about her. It's interesting how some people on this show who supposedly only get their edits from producers in a bad way can get a free pass and how it's supposedly never really them in real life. Production just does that to them apparently. I just don't think Britt can ever win.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 11:22 am

If she fell in love because of the show--I would call that "winning".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 25, 2015 11:31 am

^ Of course and it will be funny if the spoiler when it comes to Kaitlyn is accurate. Funny how things work out.

Regardless, my comment was more so in regards to some viewers and how they view Britt, not Britt herself and her experience because not being dragged through the mud the way Kaitlyn is shown to be in the season preview is certainly winning.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Definitely rooting for Britt and Brady! If she can find someone to care about and love out of all of this and have it reciprocated despite not being chosen as Bachelorette, then mission accomplished!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I would say carly were stating the truth too
Fair enough. But the way those two girls (Carly and Britt) handled their situations were completely different. And anyone who has a logical rational mind would know one girl was a complete bi*tch about it and the other wasnt..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I remember Andi got a lot of crap for supposedly acting her way through her season because it was a set up season with Josh. I suppose the same could be said for Kaitlyn and Nick, but I haven't seen much of that the way Andi got it. Kaitlyn can say she viewed Nick as a friend, but at the first opportunity she had she slept with him, so I think she certainly viewed it as more than a friendship. I don't even get the whole labeling Britt as an actress thing. Kaitlyn "starred" in music videos too and seemingly acted and lied in interviews on the show to the guys and the audience in regards to Nick.

In my eyes, every single person on this show is an actor or an actress. It's a television show. I view Kaitlyn no differently than I view Britt. Just like Britt's crying and facial expressions are over the top to some people, the same could be said for Kaitlyn's over the top laugh that seems completely forced to some people.

One thing I can personally say is that I never saw Britt be down right nasty to the other girls like I can say about the other girls in the house - especially Carly towards Britt. It's funny to see Megan, Becca and now even Kaitlyn from Chris' season hanging out with Britt and saying nothing but sweet things about her. It's interesting how some people on this show who supposedly only get their edits from producers in a bad way can get a free pass and how it's supposedly never really them in real life. Production just does that to them apparently. I just don't think Britt can ever win.
Megan was always friends with Britt. She posted about her a few times during Chris' season and vice versa. Britt even posted that they face timed weekly or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I would say carly were stating the truth too
Fair enough. But the way those two girls (Carly and Britt) handled their situations were completely different. And anyone who has a logical rational mind would know one girl was a complete bi*tch about it and the other wasnt..

I do think I'm a logical and rational person, but I DONT see any one of them being a bitch.
Both are not perfect, both have their bad moments, and I dont understand why Britt is on the pedestal.

Britt to me - an actress playing a loving Barbie role, even without camera rolling, who is always on (to quote Sharleen) with all the over the top emotions, all the bible quotes and all. I think the way she confronted Chris is the only real emotions I see from her.

And I remember Amy Long, said that the Waddell siblings are adorable and how misleading the edit could be. Doesn't mean Carly was right during the filming, but I do see a more genuine person in her, even she is catty. At least she is who she is.

All my opinion, of course. You may not agree, but this is how I see Britt and why I don't like this girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara