SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Odd acting moment to me: after not getting chosen the Bachlorette she is in limo with no tears just looking at the camera with her hand curled and finger near her chin as if someone told her at least look perplexed since you didn't get the lead. It defintinelty worked to her advantage though since Brady came to ask her to be his "girlfriend" and she ends up with a Final one. Plus she avoided the tomfoolery Kaitlyn is having to go through.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Odd acting moment to me: after not getting chosen the Bachlorette she is in limo with no tears just looking at the camera with her hand curled and finger near her chin as if someone told her at least look perplexed since you didn't get the lead. It defintinelty worked to her advantage though since Brady came to ask her to be his "girlfriend" and she ends up with a Final one. Plus she avoided the tomfoolery Kaitlyn is having to go through.

It appears she ends up with nobody as well. It is being discussed in their fan thread that SM indications are that they are done. He deleted her photos and both are being asked about when they will announce they have broken up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:39 pm

There is a General Discussion thread here for Britt and Brady.

Britt Brady Gen Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:02 am

as much as i Love Britt, i like the current season better: it's CRAZY, the snapchat video proves how crazy it is. i think Britt would've made a "normal" season.

she will always be my favorite from CS season, i like Whit and Becca too, this three handled them selves in a very respectable way, Kaitlyn i am not a fan of her character, i just don't like how she handles her self and i can't relate to her at all. but i am a fan of her season! it's very dramatic and juicy ,it's craay craay laugh out loud
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Have read Britt's blog http://brittnilsson.com/ and it's good. Surprised that she has degrees in Communication, English and Bible since all she was on the show was a "hollywood waitress". Her blog about the first night at the mansion is interesting!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:35 pm

I was pleasantly surprised. As time goes on, I like Britt more. Thanks for sharing the site.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:51 pm

^^Me, too. Britt never did much for me, but the more I get to see the "real" her, the more I like her. There's much more depth to her than I had previously given her credit.

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:59 pm

Wow. Was she ever misunderstood! Love her heart and her blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Another one joining to give a yes. She left me indifferent during CS' season ... and there were insecurities coming out that I didn't like how she was handling them ... but it's normal ... people make mistakes (sure I make them all the time out of my own issues and fears) ... what I missed the most was seeing uncensored version of her (censored by herself), honest and real (without having to pour the tears) ... and then again it was my fault to have searched that in the Bach show at the first place.

I appreciate the honesty, authenticity and the "courage to be vulnerable" to the public of her own accord.
Thanks for bringing her blog to my attention.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Loved her night one blog too! Beautiful inside and out, I'm a fan.

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Guess I'm alone in this, but she annoys me even more in writing than on screen. But that might have something to do with my own beliefs or lack thereof. I just can't relate to people like her at all.

Sad to hear such a beautiful girl has suffered from eating disorders though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:21 pm

You're not alone, mindless. I went in there prepared to like her more after reading the posts here but her style of writing was off putting for me and I don't feel I got the real person at all. It's too flowery and way too religious for me. I get that that it's a very important part of her but it's just not something I want to read.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara