SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm

whit90 wrote:
Hopefully wrote:I wonder if C? Goes back and watches the VOs of him and B when know one is around and wonders WHY? Why did I do this to B and myself. I have lost her forever and I will never get her back. I wonder? Well anyways his lose her gain. Woohoo party time for Becca. Donuts anybody. Smiley C and W Won't last we all see it comming IMO. In 3 months or less it will be all over the mags that he Is chasing B or W and C have went there own ways. I say probly less then 3. What ever happens he brought it on himself and he has to live with it. JMHO on what I've seen. Donuts for everybody Becca got out.

Went to Krispy Creme this morning in honor of Becca. Smiley

thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:54 pm

emilymelfan wrote:Watching Chris and Becca's LCD, I saw so much real and raw emotion from both of them. Chris wanted so badly for Becca to feel for him what he felt for her. There's no doubt in my mind that if Becca told Chris she loved him, she would be F1. However, I commend Becca for being honest with her emotions and Chris had to do what was in his best interest because he had a real possibility of getting hurt. I think Becca's going to be just fine and I hope for Chris and Whitney's sake that they work out because the odds are not very much in their favor, in my opinion.

He was basically begging her to love him! It was very sad. She just couldn't get there in time. The goodbye at the FRC was interesting. He didn't want to let her go. The way he hugged her and held onto her. I almost thought for a minute he was going to kiss her again. He even mover closer to her when she started her little speech. Sorry Whit fans, but I'm going to say it. Whit was default. JMO. Now, I will hide. :hidingchair
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
emilymelfan wrote:Watching Chris and Becca's LCD, I saw so much real and raw emotion from both of them. Chris wanted so badly for Becca to feel for him what he felt for her. There's no doubt in my mind that if Becca told Chris she loved him, she would be F1. However, I commend Becca for being honest with her emotions and Chris had to do what was in his best interest because he had a real possibility of getting hurt. I think Becca's going to be just fine and I hope for Chris and Whitney's sake that they work out because the odds are not very much in their favor, in my opinion.

He was basically begging her to love him!  It was very sad.  She just couldn't get there in time.  The goodbye at the FRC was interesting.  He didn't want to let her go.  The way he hugged her and held onto her.  I almost thought for a minute he was going to kiss her again.  He even mover closer to her when she started her little speech.  Sorry Whit fans, but I'm going to say it.  Whit was default.  JMO.  Now, I will hide.  :hidingchair

While I may agree that Chris wanted Becca that ship has sailed and his chance with Becca ended four months ago. He chose Whitney for what ever reason and they will or not make it work independent of Becca.

Our Becca is happy, I hope the same for Chris and Whitney.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:27 pm

I just rewatched the ATFR. I noticed the way Becca and Chris hugged and looked at each other. There seemed to be unfinished business despite what they were saying. BL didn't match their words. Even Becca was staring at him with inquiring eyes. As if each one was waiting for a sign from the other.

And then I wondered...
After the Finale, since November, Becca seemed to be sending some F1 "clues" : the necklace she was wearing, some tweets with love songs, the love struck tshirt. Turned out they were not.
And IF, why not, IF it was in fact messages/signs towards Chris to try to let him know she was still there for him ?
I am particularly intrigued by her tweet regarding the Taylor Swift song : How to get the girl ... The lyrics seem to send a message, maybe ?

:hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:28 pm

sde1041 wrote:I just rewatched the ATFR. I noticed the way Becca and Chris hugged and looked at each other. There seemed to be unfinished business despite what they were saying. BL didn't match their words. Even Becca was staring at him with inquiring eyes. As if each one was waiting for a sign from the other.

And then I wondered...
After the Finale, since November, Becca seemed to be sending some F1 "clues" : the necklace she was wearing, some tweets with love songs, the love struck tshirt. Turned out they were not.
And IF, why not, IF it was in fact messages/signs towards Chris to try to let him know she was still there for him ?
I am particularly intrigued by her tweet regarding the Taylor Swift song : How to get the girl ... The lyrics seem to send a message, maybe ?

ha! no kidding check out Bill Bush and CH talking about Becca...both agree Chris held her 4 secs too long!  giggling

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:37 pm

sde1041 wrote:I just rewatched the ATFR. I noticed the way Becca and Chris hugged and looked at each other. There seemed to be unfinished business despite what they were saying. BL didn't match their words. Even Becca was staring at him with inquiring eyes. As if each one was waiting for a sign from the other.

And then I wondered...

And then when JK said, "Becca just wasn't into you", I saw Chris' face fall. He was trying to laugh, but I think that comment burned. Whitney seemed uncomfortable too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:40 pm

I could see the unfinished business, but it doesn't matter.  He got engaged to Whitney and made a choice.  Truthfully, I almost wish he would just say he felt it more with Whitney.  The talk of not knowing if Becca had been ready and just moving on.  And the Becca is great we are just in different places in our lives.

The Becca ship has sailed Chris. You picked Whitney and asked her to marry you.  You don't need to consider Becca's feelings anymore, you gave that right up in November.  

To me he should be focusing more on answers that make his chosen one feel better.  Becca is not his concern anymore, Whitney should be.  I am disappointed in him for seeming to not quite let the Becca thing go.  It isn't good for him or Whitney.

Honestly, I think even if Chris did try to contact her that Becca is too classy to do that. He is someone else's fiance. Time for him to move on.

I think Jimmy Kimmel nailed it on the AFTR and on his show, but it makes me sad for Whitney. Chris, IMO, should have used the AFTR to let the world know that he loves Whitney and is happy with his choice, not just accepting his decision and moving on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:43 pm

mariannegarvey ‏@garveyshuffle 2h2 hours ago
Whitney's optimism has turned into delusion and Becca doesn't have tear ducts. #TheBachelor #hatethisshow

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 28m28 minutes ago
@garveyshuffle like cameron diaz in "the holiday" .

mariannegarvey ‏@garveyshuffle 25m25 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 ha! But seriously, have your eyes ever squirted water? (Feels warm, tastes salty)

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@garveyshuffle LOL! I cried talking to his mom.... Dont take that away from me

mariannegarvey ‏@garveyshuffle 2m2 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 touché! Not from emotions though, from fear you'd be trapped in Arlington like Jack Nicholson in The Shining!

She makes me TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Brody Matthews ‏@jbm510 2h2 hours ago
The only reason I started using twitter again is to try to get @beccatilley5 to notice me
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@jbm510 but.... Just a few weeks ago it was carly... I cant do the multiple girls dating one guy thing again, brody!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Totally agree that he should move on. That ship has sailed. Interesting how Chris looked Becca up and down when CH announced her coming on stage.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I could see the unfinished business, but it doesn't matter.  He got engaged to Whitney and made a choice.  Truthfully, I almost wish he would just say he felt it more with Whitney.  The talk of not knowing if Becca had been ready and just moving on.  And the Becca is great we are just in different places in our lives.

The Becca ship has sailed Chris. You picked Whitney and asked her to marry you.  You don't need to consider Becca's feelings anymore, you gave that right up in November.  

To me he should be focusing more on answers that make his chosen one feel better.  Becca is not his concern anymore, Whitney should be.  I am disappointed in him for seeming to not quite let the Becca thing go.  It isn't good for him or Whitney.

Honestly, I think even if Chris did try to contact her that Becca is too classy to do that. He is someone else's fiance. Time for him to move on.

I think Jimmy Kimmel nailed it on the AFTR and on his show, but it makes me sad for Whitney.  Chris, IMO, should have used the AFTR to let the world know that he loves Whitney and is happy with his choice, not just accepting his decision and moving on.

Pfft! And that "I don't know" when Chris asked him if Becca said ILY if it would have changed anything!? Really? I can't imagine how Whitney's friends and family had to feel hearing that!
Im ok. I get it. What's on the show is on the show. FINE. Ancient history. But last night was last night. He seems very much into Becca still and now he's going on DWTS and spend more time away?
At least Chris and Des got the hell out of dodge ATFR, which I think made this HUGE difference in them stilling down and out of the spotlight.
Good luck to Chris and Whitney because I think they are going to need it!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:56 pm

sfrank wrote:snipped
Pfft! And that "I don't know" when Chris asked him if Becca said ILY if it would have changed anything!? Really? I can't imagine how Whitney's friends and family had to feel hearing that!
Im ok. I get it. What's on the show is on the show. FINE. Ancient history. But last night was last night. He seems very much into Becca still and now he's going on DWTS and spend more time away?
At least Chris and Des got the hell out of dodge ATFR, which I think made this HUGE difference in them stilling down and out of the spotlight.
Good luck to Chris and Whitney because I think they are going to need it!

I so agree with you. Sean has said how stressful DWTS was on him and Cat, that they fought and she almost left. He has said he wouldn't do it again. For a man seeking advice, Chris doesn't seem to be taking it at all. He is doing DWTS, Whitney is giving up her support system to come to LA while he does it. Not good.

I think Chris and Des had the right idea. Time to get into normal life and focus on each other. To me it showed that Des was committed to making the choice work. She got what she needed and was embracing it. Look at the Chris and Brooks friendship. That speaks volumes at how that couple moved on and past things.

I wish Chris and Whitney were moving to Chicago or Iowa, away from the glare of the spotlight and the press and focusing on each other. I don't know that I would be happy with my fiance going to spend 10-12 hours a day with the younger, perkier and more naturally blond version of my name and then coming home to exhausted every night to focus on me. Doesn't sound like a great way to start your out in the open time.

Honestly, I am getting a bit of the Jake and Vienna vibe with the Whitney staying in LA during DWTS. I think Vienna was insecure that Jake was going to hit on Chelsey (which would not have matter, Chelsey would never have gone there). I think Whitney is staying in LA to keep an eye on Chris. Not good IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz