SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by julychild Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Just watched Becca's interview of KUSI, and there really wasn't much that was new:

* She went on the show because it was Chris. He is her type
* She didn't talk to him at all on night one
* There was a connection there that she noticed in the limited times that they did get to talk
* She feels the entire time she had with Chris was a total of 3 days
* She would have left if she thought it wasn't going to work out
* She went unto the show, not expecting to get married, but hoping that she could meet a great guy and something could happen
* Based on her dates with Chris, which were all in his element, she saw him as a genuine guy, who was always his true self.

She will be back in the six o'clock hour to answer questions about her life today. Has she found love? Is she dating etc. The interview was done by her friend, Brandi. Oh yeah, she wore an extremely short dress!

julychild

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:44 pm

thanks for the recap JC!! Smiley

i am still amazed that she indeed said C is her type. She said so as well on her Reality TV interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:48 pm

see2love wrote:Just watched her interview on tv! She lookedgorgeous.
Said she only spent a total of about 4 days with chris
She has no r grets about her decision.
She has another segment coming up later. 
http://www.kusi.com

Thanks the video did not work for me but will try again.

The girl did not fall in love after spending just four days with him TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 3806527698 guess she is not in the bach bubble lolpanda

Just love her to me the best contestant to ever grace this show.

* thanks JC I bet she looked great as usual.

Last edited by whit90 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:I was just rewatching Chris and Beccas LCD where they are sitting on the bed discussing her hesitations about Arlington and why she couldnt say ILY.  Does anyone know......was this filmed the day before the FRC?

We know the day portion was, so most likely.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks for the recap JC!! Smiley

i am still amazed that she indeed said C is her type. She said so as well on her Reality TV interview.

Didn't she say something like that on the show as well? At least in episode 3 on that roof she told him that she wouldn't be on the show if it wasn't for him.

Yay, the live stream works for me. Can't wait!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Jolena wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Of course he was begging her to say those words. especially by the end the TPTB want the final 2 woman to be on the same page and confess their undying love for the bachelor, (we knew Whitney was head over heels  in love and they wanted Becca to be there too)  , it drums up the drama and the doubt, so CH can sit at ATFR and constantly repeat " So you were so in love with this man, Your so heartbroken, He broke your heart, blah blah blah. Instead CH had to keep repeating that Chris was " Conflicted , torn between the two women until the end blah blah" .  I think Whitney read between the lines and her answers to CH were spot on. Last season they were DETERMIND to pull that "dirty deed" out of Nicks mouth (and they succeeded ). CH dosen't let up and will keep at it twisting every question to get the answers and results that TPTB want .ANYTHING to cause DRAMA and SHOCK, the viewers TPTB will stop at nothing. This season they had Chris try EVERYTHING  to get Becca to say the magic words "I love you" and he couldn't get her there in the end., but Becca was never going to be Chris's F1.  Juan Pablo was not liked by TPTB because he wouldn't say the magic words "I love you, Im so in love with you" . It's the same thing every season just played differently , but they want the end results to be DRAMA and if love and marriage come from it , it's a bonus for the show.  jmo

TPTB can edit the entire show and the FRC to create drama, but ATFR and interviews post-show are more telling. Even some of the Bach girls said that if Becca would have been in a different place, the ending would have been much different. It was Becca's to lose, IMO. Check out MM's spreecast and listen for yourself.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/interview-with-the-bachelor-girls

I did listen to it. Some of the girls said that Whitney never talked about her dates with Chris and they weren't aware how strong of a connection Chris and Whitney had until they watched the show. ( smart on Whitney's part)  From what I saw on ATFR (and at this point they are familiar and relaxed with ea other given the fact they've been together since November) is that they don't need to prove anything to anyone with over the top PDA, they gave just enough ( a few kisses and some tight hugs :Nod:)  I think Whitney is more reserved and will prefer to be more private with their personal relationship , as does Chris., ( and that's obvious with their lack of constant social media during and post show) . IMO Chris is not a touchy huggy type of guy and we saw that from him on Andi's season, he was never over the top., more bland and vanilla in the regard of PDA.(I even say back when they announced him as the bachelor that he might need a PDA 101 lesson from Josh) . Chris HAD to step it up with Becca (even going out of his PDA comfort zone to give TPTB the results they were trying to get with the storyboard., the ATFR  had to tie in with the storyboard (conflicted) from the show .  (He wasen't going to sit there on ATFR and say that he was never conflicted and Whitney was his F1 early on, nor would he have wanted Becca to feel bad, that was NOT happening , Chris rather take the rath/heat then hurt Becca's feelings or go against the storyboard that was presented), and don't doubt for one minute that Whitney wasen't made aware of that and how this all has to go down.  Alot more behind the scenes goes on then what we the viewers are LED to believe. Everyone loved Becca , there was not one thing about her NOT to love, but Whitney got the proposal, the ring and the Final Rose and in the end that says it ALL. I agree to disagree and imo Becca was NEVER going to be his F1 .IMHO
I disagree with the bolded. Chris had said in ITM's and in front of the women that he loves hugs. He even said, the older that he has gotten, the more he has realized that. Even in Andi's season he was eager to give hugs to her. So will respectfully disagree on that. As far as him and Becca, I believe he was showing her the affection he does like to give when the feeling is right. IMO. At any rate, I do wish him and Whit the best.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:59 pm

She didn't get to talk to him the first night? I always wondered why they didn't show them talking the first night but I guess there wasn't anything to show.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:59 pm

The link is live streaming the 6pm news.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Pia1 wrote:The link is live streaming  the 6pm news.

Yes, it comes up after the news.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Diana wrote:She didn't get to talk to him the first night? I always wondered why they didn't show them talking the first night but I guess there wasn't anything to show.

When you think about that, that's amazing. Women were sent home that he actually spent time with. I guess they made a bad impression. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:She didn't get to talk to him the first night? I always wondered why they didn't show them talking the first night but I guess there wasn't anything to show.

When you think about that, that's amazing. Women were sent home that he actually spent time with. I guess they made a bad impression. giggling

I think that was true with Jason and Melissa too. I honestly think that 1st RC roses are handed out purely based on looks plus anyone the producers want to keep around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:16 pm

^ the link is working for me too! Smiley. cant wait to watch and discuss...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz