SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mce - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Billllll Stephhhhh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We've had the time of our lives [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

mce - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:11 am

Oh wow! She looks lovely! What a great picture!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:42 am

I love that lipstick colour on Cat! Maybe she can share the shade?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 am

Sound like a good plan

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici · 1m1 minute ago

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:11 am

They are both gonna have rockin' beach bodies for Jeremy's wedding in Cabo next month.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 am

^True dat. We know they aren't prone to posting bathing suit pictures but maybe they will throw us a bone in Cabo.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Going somewhere?

@clmgiudici: I'm going to sleep at 9:30, big whoop wanna fight about it? (But first, Family Guy)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:42 pm

^Or just going to bed early after staying up late last night.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 pm

^^ most likely. And that late night followed on the heels so of some travel. Zzzzzz

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:32 am

Wish you Monday looked like that. And this doesn't look like their house. Later gram maybe or someplace else?

If Monday had a face. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:10 am

Oh my gosh

My little family. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:17 am

^^^ Too  much adorableness!!! I hope next time, a picture of the girls giving her kisses like what she said in est California.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy