SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mce - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Lola under the covers with Catherine has me dying. And Cat holding Ellie's paw. This is too much for me this morning. awwww

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

mce - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by blessed66 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 pm

What a beautiful family!! They have started Monday right, I suggest they go to bed early every Sunday so that our Mondays will be blessed with so much cuteness!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:25 pm

^^^ great idea! I vote for that too!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Well my Monday morning at work just got a whole lot better. Thanks for your ever present adorableness SeanCat.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 pm

"My little family.." - these two are the cutest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:36 pm

So cute, but I think Cat is ruining all that training Sean did to keep the dogs out of his bed. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Apparently cuddles in the bed don't count. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Too pretty not to post

Beauty comes in all shapes and dahlias Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:44 pm

I love the tile in their bathroom. So pretty.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Yes, we've seen it from afar but it's even prettier up close, like the Caribbean ocean.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Here's a thought... Go to all the weddings that are in a pretty location. And never, ever go to seperate weddings again. Pick one.

@clmgiudici: I have more Save The Dates than I know what to do with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:04 pm

^laugh out loud. They are gonna be busy bees with these weddings. Hopefully besides the Cabo one next month they have at least one other cool location to go to.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy