SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greedy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by vivi2 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:21 pm

^^^
Oh wait...they're married now hence no more curfews. Never mind ...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

greedy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by jaspats Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Couldn't agree more with all your comments. Such beautiful and lovely couple. I have a permanent smile looking at them. Thanks, umngirl.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Don't thank me, thank these two.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*This picture needed to be on the new page too. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Worth repeating to infinite that the couple is a perfect match. It is a commendable accomplishment that he was able to navigate  through 26 women and all the craziness and found the one in such a short time.  I think it takes special skill and determination to do that. Looking at them and their relationship make for a hearty chuckle!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 pm

The bae is bad. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:12 pm

^Adorable.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Now we need another one so we can see what she's wearing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Yes we do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Well sadly she wasn't in the wedding otherwise I could tell you what she was wearing. Love that it looks blue and coordinates with the blue he had to wear as part of the wedding party.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:29 pm

She heard me

The man of the hour! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:31 pm

She looks stunning
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Awwww, love love their cuteness.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy