SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Jess @jesssicagaay  ·  17h 17 hours ago

I WON TICKETS TO BE IN @BacheloretteABC AUDIENCE TOMORROW AND I'M SO EXCITED I'M CRYING

Jess @jesssicagaay  ·  2h 2 hours ago

On my way to LA to be in #TheBachelorette studio audience

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Jess @jesssicagaay  ·  17h 17 hours ago

I WON TICKETS TO BE IN @BacheloretteABC AUDIENCE TOMORROW AND I'M SO EXCITED I'M CRYING

She will fit right in then.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

LOL, staying tuned to her twitter for more info that is likely to come... LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

rotfl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:19 pm

RealitySteve @RealitySteve · 4h 4 hours ago

(SPOILER): First date of the season today in LA involves a boxing match. 8 guys on the date.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:33 am

Megaanobrienn @Megaanobrienn · 55m 55 minutes ago

all I have to say is this seasons bachelorette has some fine ass men

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 am

https://twitter.com/desy31/status/577277723992809473
https://instagram.com/p/0RRYVByvfg/

Desy Cheng
‏@desy31
Just wrapped up shooting with the next Bachelorette!! #nightofhope #thebachelorette #barn #bts… https://instagram.com/p/0RRYVByvfg/

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:05 am

whateva wrote:https://twitter.com/desy31/status/577277723992809473
https://instagram.com/p/0RRYVByvfg/

The guy is from Vancouver so don't know if it is to do with this bachelorette or not considering Kaitlyn is in LA.  But, maybe so.  At any rate, well worth keeping an eye on. He seems to be more into doing local wedding stuff as he seems to be following all local wedding, limmo, businesses.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Actually, the tweet was sent from the account of the kid in the center of the IG photo - one of the kids on set.  Jacquez Swanigan

When clicking that IG link that MOT posted, it went from this:

KidQuizz ‏@officialJMarkel  · 3h3 hours ago  
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for the bachelorette on ABC. #SetLife #Bachelorette… https://instagram.com/p/0gFm22qa-j/

to this

kidquizz
5 hours ago
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for a show on ABC. #SetLife #HollywoodKids #Blessed

They didn't change the twitter.

KidQuizz @officialJMarkel  ·  5h 5 hours ago
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for the bachelorette on ABC. #SetLife #Bachelorette… https://instagram.com/p/0gFm22qa-j/

Ladybug82 wrote:
Paige @Paigecameronxox
Why are they filming the bachelorette at the hotel im staying at
3/22/15, 12:33AM
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  4h4 hours ago
Things have taken a controversial turn on this season of #TheBachelorette. @theyearofelan and I have just broken a couch

??? Suspect

Ladybug82 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  4h4 hours ago
Things have taken a controversial turn on this season of #TheBachelorette. @theyearofelan and I have just broken a couch

??? Suspect

Well, we know how they love to exaggerate. More than likely it is some guy leaving because he has a girlfriend back home or decides he isn't into Kaitlyn and really wants Britt. Let's note when this tweet came out...March 23rd. Where would they be in terms of filming now...episode 4? So let's look out for what happens then when we see it and let's see just how controversial it all really is. Probably, same old, same old.

If our filming schedule is correct and following past seasons, which it appears to be, there should've just been an RC (last night).  They'll be on the move, if traveling, to prepare for Epi 4.  

:yes: I agree, let's note and remember to check to see if there's anything really controversial or major that happens in Epi 3 or the RC.  My guess will be like you said, the same old, same old.  giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 pm

LA people! Tomorrow! Come meet us and see a The Bachelorette date LIVE! Email bachelorfans@gmail.com for details. And let's hug each other!
— elan gale (@theyearofelan) March 19, 2015

James Wallington ‏@JamesWallington 17m17 minutes ago

#TheBachelorette is filming right now at #UniversalCityWalk

Favorites 4
Georgina (birthday) Jessica Carroll Laura M. Betka ⚓️ Stephanie Dodd

5:07 PM - 19 Mar 2015

going to a date on the bachelorette >>> philosophy pic.twitter.com/sqIBOL0iGy
— em (@EmilyJones7212) March 20, 2015
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAf9fP2UwAAb01x

Elizabeth ‏@ElizabethRose52 46m46 minutes ago

@RealitySteve
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgRr_ZU0AEPwDG
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgRr_jVIAAuTW0
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgRr_kUMAAaZUx
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgRr_rU0AAWlzE

Kristen Marie @flanneykristen · 10m 10 minutes ago

Today was hands down one of the best days of my life.

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAge2VDUgAA6uRR

jess ‏@keatonxharry 1h1 hour ago

GUESS WHO JUST WATCHED AN EPISODE OF THE BACHLORETTE BEING FILMED pic.twitter.com/okf32Ucj1F
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgQpUCU8AAKX_k
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgQpUHUwAAVJTx

Sara Sheldon ‏@sarsheldonnn 3m3 minutes ago Azusa, CA

It's always a good day to skip class and check out some man butts on The Bachelorette
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgnqOWUkAArkJF
setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAgnqOXUQAERva3

GuardianAngel wrote:I have names!!!! Thank you! for you

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 Guys111

JJ, - (I nicknamed him Tats-) out of view, next to Shawn. We will know him by his tattoo's, when we see pics of him.

Clint has blondish hair and it's in a pony tail. He was taking selfies with fans, so there has to be pics out there!!

Guy in plaid must be production.

Kaitlyn was very much into Shawn B, something to keep our eyes on!

MiniDiva wrote:

Jeremy Bradley
‏@SFCelebWatch Some nice butt action on #TheBachelorette next season. You're welcome for the imagery, #bachelornation #TheBachelor

@SFCelebWatch

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 CAjITpHUsAA6dsr

momoftrips wrote:
KidQuizz ‏@officialJMarkel · 3h3 hours ago

There is a picture at the link, but I'm not posting it because it's just a picture of the kids/parents.
GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Actually, the tweet was sent from the account of the kid in the center of the IG photo - one of the kids on set. Jacquez Swanigan

When clicking that IG link that MOT posted, it went from this:

KidQuizz ‏@officialJMarkel · 3h3 hours ago

to this

kidquizz
5 hours ago
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for a show on ABC. #SetLife #HollywoodKids #Blessed

They didn't change the twitter.

KidQuizz @officialJMarkel · 5h 5 hours ago

Aunties_Love wrote:

paige ‏@Paigecameronxox

Why are they filming the bachelorette at the hotel im staying at

9:33 PM - 21 Mar 2015

paige ‏@Paigecameronxox

@AftertheRose they're done filming and I think it was the bachelor idek

10:13 AM - 22 Mar 2015

paige ‏@Paigecameronxox

@MaxFritzhand no I think it was the bachelor actually

10:45 AM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox

@AftertheRose intercontinental

1:47 PM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox

@AftertheRose I don't know anything else, sorry.

1:56 PM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox

@AftertheRose yes and my dad got crappy ones and they're blurry

1:56 PM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox

@AftertheRose I don't know anything else, sorry.

2:05 PM - 22 Mar 2015
All times are pacific

Ladybug82 wrote:Just ran across this tweet referencing the sumo wrestling date, while hoping to find something about the guys and/or Kaitlyn being spotted traveling to NYC. And we thought the "man butt" we saw needed a spoiler tag to warn us at being a bit much. Seems embarrassing the guys went even further than we'd initially thought. Going to need multiple black boxes... no no affraid :shocked!: speechless no

Marcy Jarreau @MarcyLane Mar 20
I stumbled upon a taping of The Bachelorette today so I know which girl it is/what 3 of the contestants' side p*nis look like. #trulyblessed
12:44 AM - 20 Mar 2015

yrkiemommy wrote:Just saw this on twitter

TheBachelorTV
@TheBachelorTV
New York #BachelorNation it's your turn! Be a part of @BacheloretteABC with @RealDougEFresh RSVP Bachelorfans@gmail.com {3/25 in Midtown}

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:22 pm

elan galeVerified account
‏@theyearofelan   NYC. 4pm. Stage 48. 605 W. 48th street. 18+. Come see #TheBachelorette live taping. Bring friends. Don't be insane
2:34 PM - 25 Mar 2015

Some of the replies:

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 33m33 minutes ago  
@denvernicole get here at 5 and just be late

Alana Hope Levinson ‏@alanalevinson  · 21m21 minutes ago  
@theyearofelan tell me this isn’t a hoax. i am having a heart attack.

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 18m18 minutes ago  
@alanalevinson it's not. Get your [poop] together
cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+15
Royal Gala
Brill
Maddy
KB_Mom
whateva
Sprite
Diana
MiniDiva
nutty1
Aunties_Love
northernviewer