SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:04 pm

E! Kaitlyn Interview
http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/235665

E! Kaitlyn Interview
http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/235676

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:05 pm

The Real Story Behind Kaitlyn Bristowe and Nick Viall's Relationship Before The Bachelorette Revealed
by TIERNEY BRICKER Wed., Jun. 3, 2015 10:00 AM PDT

The moment we've been waiting all season for is finally here.
In Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, Nick Viall, the runner-up in Andi Dorfman's season, is making his highly anticipated debut, hoping to join the remaining men in the pursuit of Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe's heart. But wait, fans were immediately asking after their jaws hit the floor, how do Nick and Kaitlyn even know each other?!
Well, it turns out they actually had a friendship before Kaitlyn ever even signed on to be the Bachelorette! While the duo had never met in-person prior to him showing up during filming of the ABC hit, they established "a friendship based on a mutual, unusual experience" over social media.
Nick saw Kaitlyn on The Bachelor and really enjoyed her," a source exclusively tells E! News. "He liked how she just put everything out there."

Then came The Bachelorette, with its polarizing two Bachelorettes twist, which left Nick "torn," as "feelings had developed, but he never wanted to stand in the way of her opportunity."
"He never asked her not to do it," our source stresses. "But by the time she was one of two front-runners, they were speaking on a very frequent basis."
Of course, as fans of the show know, Nick wasn't able to stay away, with his surprising appearance teased in the season-long promo. So why did he decide to come back?
"He decided he wanted to do the show and pursue her. His attitude was, you only have one life. But he weighed the decision seriously," our source says. "There was a lot of deliberating. If she had started to develop feelings for someone else, he didn't want to ruin it for her. He genuinely cares for her and wants her to be happy."

And when we chatted with Kaitlyn after the season premiere, she was totally open and honest about her connection with Nick prior to the show.  
"We had a friendship before I came on and had that chance of being the Bachelorette, and we had talked a lot and had this connection that we both only understood as a friendship," she explained. "After I was gone, I guess he was missing that friendship and thinking maybe it was more than just a friendship connection."
Nick's exit from Andi's season The Bachelorette was a polarizing one, with him revealing they "made love" during the After the Rose special, a revelation Andi said was "below the belt." And in the season 11 super-tease, one contestant even tells Kaitlyn, ""Nick was such an a—hole to Andi. He already had his shot."

But Kaitlyn told us she wasn't put off by his previous experience on the show. "He had a rough go of the last season, and I truly believe he did show up for, here we go, 'the right reasons'" because I don't think he would put himself through that again if he didn't feel that strongly about me."
Still, the remaining men are not too excited over Nick's return.
"They were confused, shocked, some were really supportive," Kaitlyn told us. "And said, 'We're all here to make you happy and if this is something that could potentially be your happily ever after, you have to explore that. For the majority of them, they were not impressed. Understandably."
http://www.eonline.com/news/662740/the-real-story-behind-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-nick-viall-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-revealed
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:07 pm

http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/235664

E! Kaitlyn Interview

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to bluwavz for sharing her online US Weekly subscription.

US Weekly

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 K1010

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 K10

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 K310

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 K410

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 K510

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 K110
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:More from bluewavz. Sorry I'm in a hurry and this takes a lot of time to do. I'll re do it later.

People.com

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 Captur10

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 6 Kate10
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:08 am

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:16 am

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:53 am

On Tuesday night's episode, viewers were shocked when an extended promo for this season revealed that the newly crowned Bachelorette slept with one of her suitors weeks before the "fantasy suite" stage of the dating competition.

In light of this scandalous revelation, Bristowe sat with ET's Nancy O'Dell on Wednesday to reveal why she's "not ashamed" of what was caught on the Bachelorette cameras.

"I don’t think that's a crazy thing to sleep with somebody when you're trying to be in a relationship with them," the brunette beauty explained. "I'm a 30-year-old woman and I make my own decisions and intimacy to me is a part of every relationship and I don’t know why everyone is so shocked by it. It's 2015."

"I'm an in-the-moment kind of person," she continued. "I tried to compartmentalize each relationship and be present with each guy, and some went faster than others and some went slower than others."

O'Dell's pressing caused Bristowe to admit that her late-night rendezvous happened after she and the mystery man had shared "a few" dates together. More specifically, somewhere after the second date but before the fifth.

"I'm not ashamed of it -- I just regret the timing. But I'm also not afraid to talk about it," she said. "I don’t really have a problem talking about that kind of thing. I think when you're looking for a lifetime partnership, intimacy is obviously a part of that. I think maybe I'm just the first Bachelor or Bachelorette to talk about that on TV."

So would there be less backlash from the fans if Bristowe were the Bachelor instead of the Bachelorette? "I think he'd still take some heat for it, but maybe just not as much," the dance instructor said. "It's probably a little worse because I'm a lady."

But Bristowe's impromptu hook-up wasn't the only shocking part of Tuesday's Bachelorette promo. Fans officially freaked out when it was revealed that Nick Viall, the runner-up on Andi Dorfman's season, will be coming onto the competition.

Bristowe revealed that she and Viall had been friends -- just friends! -- before she left to become the Bachelorette, but apparently the former contestant wanted more so he asked to be a part of the fight for her heart.

"It was a friendship in my mind. I hadn't even thought of a relationship with him," she explained. "And then I saw him and he booked a one-way ticket, and he left his job and it was for me, [I thought if] there was a sliver of a chance that I see somebody that I could spend my life with, I'm going to explore that."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_o
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe says she’s “100 percent” sure she’ll have a ring on her finger at the end of “The Bachelorette”
It’s a cold day in late winter that clings to New York City as Kaitlyn Bristowe is being driven to a date in Manhattan — going on dates is her job these days.

Bristowe, 29, is one of the two women competing on The Bachelorette in the series’ first shot at pitting two women who had been on The Bachelor against each other. (The Bachelor tried a similar stunt years ago.)

kaitlyn-bristowe-the-bachelorette

The Vancouver, British Columbia, dance instructor returns to the contest determined to find a husband, saying she has “mixed emotions, a lot of fears and excitement at the same time.” Like her competitor, Britt Nilsson, Bristowe was aware that there would be two women picking among the men. Though the women are supposed to be in charge, the guys would eliminate them.

RELATED: INTERVIEW WITH THE BACHELORETTE’S BRITT NILSSON

Is that fair? “Not really,” Bristowe says. Yet, she returned. She had time to review her appearances on The Bachelor. Even seasoned actors often have trouble watching themselves on camera, and Bristowe’s takeaway from watching herself was, “For the most part, I was quite comfortable and I was myself.” The one adjustment she’s aiming for this season is “more of showing my emotions.” After watching herself, knowing Nilsson and understanding the show from an insider’s perspective, Bristowe is not prompted to change her strategy. “I was just going to do the exact same thing,” she says.

Then the taciturn dancer considers it some more. “Showing more emotion is pretty much the only thing I changed from last time,” Bristowe says. “And letting my guard down more.”

Bristowe has a clear focus on why she is on The Bachelorette and why women put themselves in this situation to be judged by millions and possibly picked by one. She knows what she wants in a husband. “A lot! Somebody who can be my best friend and loyal and honest; somebody that basically challenges me, bringing out my serious side, and jokes with me, because I have a very big sense of humor,” she says.

After being on The Bachelor with Chris Soules, Bristowe slightly refined her wish list. “Chris is such a sincere guy and he brought out my softer side, and that works for me in a relationship,” she says. “I like if somebody can bring out my softer side.”

Not surprisingly, Bristowe is one of those women who fantasized about her walk down the aisle since she was a little girl. “I did all of my life,” she says. “And I went through a phase where I didn’t think I needed to in my late 20s. But it is all I think about and I cannot wait.”

She’s confident that at the season finale, she will have a ring on her finger. “Yes, 100 percent,” she says. “I feel spoiled with the group of guys I have. They are incredible!”

Before alighting from the car on her date, she answers our “5 Questions.”

What has been your strangest fan encounter?
There haven’t been too many strange ones, to be honest. A man who was probably in his 70s came up to me in a grocery store and he was like, “How was the show?” He watched The Bachelor. It was hilarious.

What star would you love to meet?
Anna Kendrick; I have always loved her.

You’re at a magazine rack and can only pick three titles. Which ones do you choose?
Women’s Health, People, Sports Illustrated.

What are three items always in your refrigerator or pantry?
Almond butter, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and cheese.

If you could only watch three shows, what would they be?
Family Guy, New Girl and House of Cards.

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/13/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Not sure what's up with this page. All the videos are playing at once! I didn't click play on any of them.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:34 pm

It's annoying. You have to mute the ones you don't want to hear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:38 pm

have edited it and taken out for embeds for videos that have auto play set hopefully that fixes things!

'The Bachelorette': Chris Harrison Blogs Episode 4

'The Bachelorette': Chris Harrison Blogs Episode 4
I sat down to write my regular blog and recap this episode but the problem is this was far from a regular episode, so this will be far from my regular blog. Let’s face it, there were really two major issues that dominated this entire episode. There was the Clint and JJ relationship, and the arrival of Nick. You can really cut this season in half, life before Nick and life after Nick. For better or for worse we’re all living in a post-Nick world now, people.

The episode started with Kaitlyn calling Clint aside and calling his bluff. Clint was clearly prepared to do what it took to pull one over on Kaitlyn so he could hang around one more week and spend time with his close friend JJ, but Kaitlyn saw right through all his BS. I was very proud of Kaitlyn and how she didn’t fall for all the garbage he was spewing out to try to save himself. But what happened next is what was really interesting. When Clint was leaving, for some inexplicable reason a bus was backed right over him and who was the driver? None other than his close friend, JJ. The only thing more perplexing than JJ being the one to sell Clint down the river was the subsequent response and reaction from these two. JJ went to go explain himself but Clint just wasn’t having any of it. These two “friends” got nose to nose and went at it. The only thing is I honestly couldn’t tell if they wanted to kiss or kill each other.

That night I remember thinking the emotion in the room was odd and confusing. After watching it back, I’m only more confused as to what I witnessed. If you didn’t understand Clint and JJ’s relationship last week, then this week certainly didn’t help to clear anything up. So Clint leaves and everybody moves on right? Wrong! JJ’s reaction that we showed you after Clint left, left me utterly speechless. His emotional breakdown after he burned Clint put a cherry on what has been the strangest relationship I’ve seen in quite some time.

After dealing with Clint and having to send yet another guy home this week, Kaitlyn decided she had just had enough. She pulled me aside to let me know she really didn’t want to have a rose ceremony at all. I told her that was fine, but that it would just delay the inevitable — the following week there would be even more guys to send home. She weighed her options, and you saw the result. I think Kaitlyn expected a big sigh of relief from the guys — but what she didn’t know was how much the guys were hoping that she’d be sending JJ home. Since there was no rose ceremony and nobody had to go home, I decided why not just tell everybody right then and there that we were leaving the house and taking this act on the road to NYC. If the guys only knew what was about to happen to them in NYC and how things would change, I’m not so sure any of them would’ve gotten on the airplane.
According to Kaitlyn before she was officially named the Bachelorette she had started talking with Nick. This might seem weird, but it happens all the time with people from different seasons. These people often look each other up and end up talking, sometimes meeting, and occasionally hooking up. So yes, Kaitlyn had some sort of friendship going with Nick before the season started. When Nick showed up at the group date, I know Kaitlyn was honestly torn as to whether she should let him stay, but it was clear to me that there was no doubt in her mind. As soon as I saw her eyes light up when Kaitlyn met Nick, I knew it was over. It was also apparent to me that Nick knew he was in. He was playing the situation perfectly; he didn’t press too hard, but just hard enough to let Kaitlyn know he was serious. It was a forgone conclusion that we were all going to be in a post-Nick world once again very soon.

Monday night's episode of The Bachelorette saw the return of an old villain. Nick Viall is best remembered as the guy who told everyone that he and Andi, last season's bachelorette, had had sex in the fantasy suite. He stopped by this new season to try and convince bachelorette Kaitlyn to let him in the house to compete for her affections.
Kaitlyn knew the easiest and maybe even the “right” thing to do in this case was to send Nick packing. But what is “right” in this situation? Are there rules she must follow to find love, and does everybody have to be OK with how she does it? Or does she have to do whatever it takes to find what she’s looking for, no matter what the cost? Kaitlyn knew darn well this was going to go over with the guys like a lead balloon. Turns out that was an understatement. Nick, on the other hand, not only didn’t care what the other guys thought of him coming in, he hoped they would “respect” it. There is no chance any of these guys were going to like this. Would they deal with it? Sure — but “respect” it? No chance.

Kaitlyn really took a massive risk of losing everything by letting Nick stay. I’m not sure she even understands today what the full ramifications of her actions were that day. The ripple effect of that one decision will be something we talk about for quite some time. The most immediate effect of “Hurricane Nick” hitting landfall was this: It almost ruined Kaitlyn’s one-on-one date with Jared. If if weren’t for Jared being an over-the-top gracious gentleman and handling the situation with such class, the date would have been ruined. Jared played it like a champ and saved the night and reminded Kaitlyn that there are a bunch of great guys already here for her. Whether Kaitlyn made the right or wrong choice about Nick is up for debate, but ultimately this is her life and her journey so I respected her call. While she definitely gave it a lot of careful thought, I don’t think even she knew how big of a decision this would be and how much trouble it would ultimately cause.

Next week, the fun will really begin when Nick moves in with the guys and we roll into our next rose ceremony in NYC. The guys know that Nick’s arrival means some of them are going to be asked to leave — and he’ll get comfy in their spot. You can imagine how well that’s going to go over. And to think the guy hasn’t even gone on a date yet! Then we pack up and head to a place near and dear to my heart: the Lone Star state. San Antonio, Texas is known for one of the most famous battles in Texas history, and the drama on next week’s episode might be one for the history books as well. See you on Monday!
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-121044926525.html
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+15
Royal Gala
Brill
Maddy
KB_Mom
whateva
Sprite
Diana
MiniDiva
nutty1
Aunties_Love
northernviewer