SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Beckett - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Beckett - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Beckett - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Misstjw87 Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 pm

@beagle You hit the nail on the head... He's what I like to call a "barficiccist" ...

Misstjw87

Back to top Go down

Ryan Beckett - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Beckett - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sk8lan Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:14 am

He really seems to be on the show for fame. He already tried for Survivor. He's business partners with his ex, and I heard it may be more than that. That'll be an issue next season if he gets far.

sk8lan

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:45 pm

california90 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Misstjw87 wrote:Ryan B was eliminated in NYC after group rapping date. He isn't in the San Antonio pictures. He is back in Florida.
How do you know this for sure.  there are a couple of guys hidden in the San Antonio pics so no way to know for sure unless you know when he arrived in Florida??

Seems like Misstjw87 probably knows him. Previous post mentioned friend dating him and what a player he is. Its in his thread.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 5:42 pm

Gallery is up with added info (birthday, etc.): http://wp.me/p1Pls6-7Ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Ryan Beckett - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Ryan-b-bachelorette
Hometown: Wellington, FL
Height: 6'1"
Tattoos: None
All-time favorite movies: Braveheart, Sliding Doors, Top Gun
Biggest date fear: Awkwardness

What does being married mean to you?
A true partner in life.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
Rode my bike from Florida to California for a dog rescue.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be?
Seth MacFarlane -- so talented.

What's your most embarassing moment?
Meant to send a pic to my girlfriend and accidentally tweeted it
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Riding his bike from Florida to California for a dog rescue.....I cannot dislike this guy now. Major points for that answer.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 1:17 pm

That is so wonderful!!!! Hope he posts pics when he arrives! :Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is so wonderful!!!! Hope he posts pics when he arrives! :Bendog

not something he is doing right now, it is in his ABC bio giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 1:28 pm

duh Thanks, I see it now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 7:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:duh Thanks, I see it now.

heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 am

Ryan is a cute guy!  I expected him to be a stuff shirt but he is charming so far and I thought he was funny during the sex education class.  This guy raises funds to help with dog shelters and rescues -  that takes a special guy to do that, IMO.  
He reminds me of Josh Duhamel too---not bad to look at.   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 am

I didn't know who he was but did like him on that date. His hair is like Joe's so think I was mixing them up when not talking.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Beckett - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+10
sk8lan
Misstjw87
Beagle
Mr&MrsSmith
MiniDiva