SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:44 am

Seeing as it was just last month, I'd say not yet.

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't understand the dislike of Tanner for DUI, when people like Chris Soules and he had more than one. To me multiple DUIs is a much bigger concern than someone who made one mistake. JMO

The mistake is not learning from it and changing, IMOAA. Driving under the influence of anything is not good and that includes talking on phone, texting or being sleep deprived.

I don't disagree. But, we have no idea if Tanner has learned or not.

Lets hope thats his only one and he's learned from it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:50 pm

If anyone is interested this link is an indication of penalties for DUI first offense in Kansas.
link
Here is Missouri which is minutes from KCK.
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:02 pm

My stepfather has had a few DUI's before. I don't dislike him from that. Just saying. Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Hey, here he is with Aaron Murray’s ex-fiance, Kacie McDonnell….

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Tanner4-300x300

Ohhh this dawned on me.. why Kacie's instagram photo with a rose. Maybe it was a subtle shoutout for Tanner? Like she knew he was going to be on this season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:Seeing as it was just last month, I'd say not yet.

I have a very good friend who had one. She was horrified and learned immediately. She won't go near a drink if there is even a slight chance she has to drive. So she learned the night it happened. I have another who had three and did nights in the county jail for a while and it is always someone else's fault and he will never learn.

My sister had two, before she quit drinking and always said she was darn lucky that she had never hurt someone else.

I just won't judge him on this, since we didn't judge Chris on his.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:04 pm

He looks really cute on the first group date, better than any of these pictures!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Tanner10

Wetpaint.com

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Tanner10

See he does nothing for me. But maybe if he has a great personality that will change. I really didn't become a Nick fan until we got to know him in episode three.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Bar the DUI I actually do think he's one of the better looking guys that have been released. He just looks like someone that would last awhile on this show but we don't really know what Kaitlyn's type is.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:04 pm

This picture is cuter than any of his other ones.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:32 pm

He is very cute he is the one that caught my eye on the other page. Not a fan of the DUI, wasn't a fan with Chris having one either. But I will reserve judgment till we see him in action....easy on the eyes regardless
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+24
Siah
Mr&MrsSmith
happygolucky
Maddy
Beagle