SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 pm

In this interview yesterday he addressed the question that he meets up fortnights with his F1 and he said that he previously did have small catchups but no more until after finale. Answers this around 52:00

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2869p828-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-sm-ig-media-sleuthing-spoilers#855477

happygolucky wrote:https://soundcloud.com/kiis1011/matt-jane-podcast-august-28-2015 - 48:20

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lana was active on IG an hour ago (started following her bff Laura's boyfriend Quade).

Same question...was the locator turned or off? TIA
She didn't post anything. Just followed someone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:43 pm

The finale should be in about 3 weeks correct? So I can see why bc the finale is close. Or, he could be lying and they could still be meeting up laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:53 pm

There is no way Sam was out walking this morning in Melbourne with no top on. It's blommin' freezing here this morning. I went for a walk at about 10am and got drenched
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:54 pm

He's either lying and doing so purposefully (meaning lying because that is what he needs to do to keep things under wraps).

If he is lying, then his body language about Heather calling him a partner is, to me, either she is F1 or Sam has the ability to fake things very easily (like blushing) which... that's kinda scary to me considering he was lead on a show where faking immediate body responses could be hugely misdirecting and make him a puppet (I don't think he is).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:56 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:The finale should be in about 3 weeks correct? So I can see why bc the finale is close. Or, he could be lying and they could still be meeting up laugh out loud
Yes it should be Sept 16/17.
If he is lying then he could be lying about any of the other stuff he was asked. Who knows. laugh out loud

Sundy wrote:There is no way Sam was out walking this morning in Melbourne with no top on. It's blommin' freezing here this morning. I went for a walk at about 10am and got drenched
Haha. He is definitely in Sydney since he was spotted there by twitter posters.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Snez is a long shot for F1 IMO but interesting that Sam gave the same response that the girls were portrayed as they are in real live....Snez gave the same response to Kyle and Jackie when she was interviewed last week and asked to comment on how Emily was portrayed. Just wanted to note that I observed that. I still think F1 is between Heather and Lana.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:02 pm

^ Yup, Sam and Snez said the same thing in interviews. She may be F1. There were those comments that I believe were deleted by someone saying they were friends with an ex producer or something and Snez wins. But then there are similar comments for Heather and Lana so who knows.

Heather takes the high road (but she did on the show too so that's just who she is I think).
For joni's post on her IG that she was #TeamHeather all the way... someone asked Joni what was Heather like
citruslime 1 day ago
@joni_b_herhappinessproject what was she like in the house? @heather_maltman

joni_b_herhappinessproject 1 day ago
Exactly how you see her @citruslime amazing, funny and beautiful. What you see is what you get.
this is what Heather said. Loved what she says and about looking after one another.
heather_maltman 1 day ago
John... If I may call you that! You inspire me everyday. The day you left the house I cried knowing I would not see you for quite some time. You were an incredible person in that house. And now you are one of my fav friends. Thanks for being a decent human. I adore your soul. Thank you for the #unconditional #support I just have so much love for you. I'm #herhappiness all the way cutie. We girls need to look after each other. And even more so when someone is trying to tear you down. That's the person who needs the most love. Not criticism.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:11 pm

I love Heather. I didn't care for her at the beginning but I've seen the light and I think she's crazy funny and just so darn relatable Smiley

Have you guys noticed how close Nina,Snez and Heather are in the house? I think they have such a cute friendship. It's nice seeing them support each other in the house in this crazy situation laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Anyone know if there will be a photo shoot of Sam and the F4's....this was done for Blake and his F4 girls, swim wear and evening wear. For Blake's season Sam Frost was standing near Blake so should be interesting if the pattern is repeated for Sam's F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 pm

For the record Brighton, where Sam's new gym is going to be is super ritzy. The 'who's who' live in Brighton. Lots of footballers and glamour girls. Maybe Sam does like the glitz and glamour. Or maybe he saw $$$. Who knows
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36 pm

^ Good question, mercieme. Woman's Day did this so they may be doing it again for F4 (I thought Blake had a cover with F3 as well).
I believe there was even a photoshoot with F6 or F5 I think and the girls in pjygamas/lingerie.

Sundy: If Sam is about the glitz and glam (not Emily style but Lana style) then I could see him choosing Lana and fame. I will then find his interview BL about Heather super odd. That guy can really act if she isn't the one! Maybe that is why Jacinda faved tweets about Sam being all about the fame and not love?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3