SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:24 pm

I googled evolution concierge and they are based in Bryon Bay....wasn't Sam until 2 days ago....he did leave Bryon Bay for sure since he was the studio in Melbourne yesterday.

So he might be headed back to Bryon Bay if the airport pic is to believed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Hmmm.. I have a feeling if Sam is going to this much trouble to confuse people that the girls are not spilling who the F1 is.
I would think they either don't know or were told not to do so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:Was the location turned on for the IG picture that Sam posted? If not then could possible be mis-direction then. Two weeks ago was when Sam posted the picture with Dan Churchhill, the celeb chef for an even at Melbourne but who knows if Sam was in Sydney then as well.
Nope. Wasn't turned on giggling

Then he is on his way back to somewhere in Sydney then...is Lana on SM or quiet? I know y'all have said Heather is now MIA on SM so except some picture shows up of her not sure we can pinpoint where she is at.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Heather doesn't post anymore on SM but she does comment and like other posts.
She has been quiet since yesterday (yesterday she followed the guy who did the desserts on her date and commented on Joni's #TeamHeather post thanking her for support and also her sister's IG post of her thank her sister for support).

So far today both Lana and Heather quiet on SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Emily said she was 99.99% sure who the F1 is.

I think Ebru is in the know because she has been hanging with Sarah who IMO is in the F4. If Sarah was eliminated at F2 or F3 then for sure the Melbourne girls are in the know who F1 is IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Yeah they may know but I am not so sure that they are saying who it is (or if they are misdirecting).
Lana in an interview said that Emily thinks she knows who it is but may not know know.
Emily said that the person she think is F1 is "probably" a good match for Sam (whatever that means).
Lana is really good with media. She definitely knows how to answer questions.

The only three I think are possible F1: Heather, Lana, or Snez.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:32 pm

So in an article posted earlier they said that Sam and his f1 meet at resorts. Since he's been going to Sydney lately, I'm assuming these resorts are in Sydney?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah they may know but I am not so sure that they are saying who it is (or if they are misdirecting).

The only three I think are possible F1: Heather, Lana, or Snez.

I agree they are probably only discussing among themselves...the Blake girls were pretty hush hush too.

So good that they respect the gag order not to spill, wonder if the lawsuit for spilling is as hefty as the US series hehehe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:34 pm

^ Sounds like the resorts may be in Byron Bay.

So not sure about that interview Sam did yesterday because they asked him about fortnight meetups and Sam said he won't be meeting up with his F1 until after the finale. So either he is telling the truth or this guy is really good at lying (purposefully so).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Lana was active on IG an hour ago (started following her bff Laura's boyfriend Quade).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Isn't that a change of story? There was an article that he was quoted as saying he meets up with his F1...are we sure he was interviewed for that article or was it hearsay from a friend of Sam's...because then he is blatantly lying about the fortnight meetings scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Lana was active on IG an hour ago (started following her bff Laura's boyfriend Quade).

Same question...was the locator turned or off? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3