SELECT CONTENT

RS Wrong Again????

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RS Wrong Again???? - Page 32 Empty Re: RS Wrong Again????

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Whoops, not the same name but it sounded familiar ~

18 of 60

Jul 09, 11:47

AllTheNamesILikeAreTaken
See all posts

Regarding F1, I do believe it is JP. I live in NY as does JP. Let's just say a bit of the "6 degress of separation" would apply. No, I do not know JP personally, but a friend of mine knows his friend. I have my reasons for feeling he is F1 but most would think I was crazy to post them. Not enough "evidence".....LOL But trust me, I have my reasons. It's JP,IMO. Have a great weekend! ;o)
Reply | Reply Quoted | Flag

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I then asked this poster to join us here ~

32 of 60

Jul 09, 16:29

BlondieGal2
See all posts

AllTheNamesILikeAreTaken said...
Regarding F1, I do believe it is JP. I live in NY as does JP. Let's just say a bit of the "6 degress of separation" would apply. No, I do not know JP personally, but a friend of mine knows his friend. I have my reasons for feeling he is F1 but most would think I was crazy to post them. Not enough "evidence".....LOL But trust me, I have my reasons. It's JP,IMO. Have a great weekend! ;o)

We would love to hear your reasons, AllTheNames. You can find out group at bachandbachettefans.forumotion dot com.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 pm

MaggieMae wrote:How about this one? Ben is the F1 but he flew into a "jealous rage and stormed off" after watching Ashley and JP give each other mouth to mouth resuscitation on the TV for a few weeks. And now they're no longer engaged and Ashley is on her way to NYC for some rebound lovin'...

lolpanda

The ex coming out with a story makes sense though. They've played up the "she broke JP's heart and stomped it flat" angle both last week and this week and maybe she's pissed. Laurel 2.0...

rofl hehehe

yeah the ex makes absolutely sense to me..... looks like she is not the quiet kind of girl

someone would be kind enough to bring over the tweets we had about her??? thanks Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Titou wrote:
philphan wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I think an ex might be selling her story. That fits with both RS saying that it's like last season all over again, and AshleyS has tweeted a few times already today not to believe tabloids. (Maybe even the BB people heard rumors?)

ETA -- I hate it when people come out of the woodworks for their 15 minutes of fame. Now, it's almost like you should be completely celibate and single before you go on a show like this anymore. Of course, then people wonder why you never had a relationship!

This is making the most sense to me right now. I think RS's news has to do with the ex-girlfriend...wouldn't be surprised if she contacted Laurel to see how she could get her 15 minutes of fame.

naaaaa the tweets show her like a jealous b*** and it is easy to contact RS per email anytime... he is like a
rat... eating anything thrown at him... :puke:
:giggle:

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm

emusha, if I have the right poster pretty much what she just stated on here. Maybe expanded on it a bit like not a direct link but friend of friend type of thing. I think that it was in the "Ben is F1" (something like that) thread.

Last edited by BlondieGal on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Titou wrote:
philphan wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I think an ex might be selling her story. That fits with both RS saying that it's like last season all over again, and AshleyS has tweeted a few times already today not to believe tabloids. (Maybe even the BB people heard rumors?)

ETA -- I hate it when people come out of the woodworks for their 15 minutes of fame. Now, it's almost like you should be completely celibate and single before you go on a show like this anymore. Of course, then people wonder why you never had a relationship!

This is making the most sense to me right now. I think RS's news has to do with the ex-girlfriend...wouldn't be surprised if she contacted Laurel to see how she could get her 15 minutes of fame.

naaaaa the tweets show her like a jealous b*** and it is easy to contact RS per email anytime... he is like a rat... eating anything thrown at him... :puke:

titou,

I am with you on this one. I just don't think that's what it is. However, I have been worried that the ex might spill about their relationship. It's been almost too good to be true, with no one coming out of the woodwork with anything on JP.

Still, how would this be a repeat of last season with Brad and Emily? Did an ex spill about Emily? I didn't watch most of it, so I don't know the details.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

How about this one? Ben is the F1 but he flew into a "jealous rage and stormed off" after watching Ashley and JP give each other mouth to mouth resuscitation on the TV for a few weeks. And now they're no longer engaged and Ashley is on her way to NYC for some rebound lovin'...

lolpanda

The ex coming out with a story makes sense though. They've played up the "she broke JP's heart and stomped it flat" angle both last week and this week and maybe she's pissed. Laurel 2.0...

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
NYCBlond wrote:I'm not Ashley S. Flattered, though, thanks.

Steve's got good info this year. I'm in NYC and hearing that JP's got this one.

I think that I remember your posting about this on the ABC board awhile back, right? Welcome to the board! blowkiss

What was the post in ABC blondiegal?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:tweeted to RS
2 seasons in a row U r wrong. I guess an apology to the fans you insulted when they doubted you is forthcoming tomorrow too!?

RS replies
abso-freakin-lutely
He sounds awful cocky ..I bet he will be right with the F1 just not how it ended..They aren't engaged but Married..LOL

Starting to think you're right....

hoping you're right... (mmm naaaa but even if they did, they feed my love story addiction for this season so it is all good FOR ME)

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:tweeted to RS
2 seasons in a row U r wrong. I guess an apology to the fans you insulted when they doubted you is forthcoming tomorrow too!?

RS replies
abso-freakin-lutely
He sounds awful cocky ..I bet he will be right with the F1 just not how it ended..They aren't engaged but Married..LOL

Starting to think you're right....

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

I think that I remember your posting about this on the ABC board awhile back, right? Welcome to the board! blowkiss

BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Titou wrote:AshleySpivey Ashley S.
Dang y'all! Stuff sure is getting crazy right now! Everyone calm the eff down!
3 minutes ago

I love her. She's right though.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:31 pm

hearing it in the streets of NYC? haha you got info more than what we hear in the tabloids and talking about on this forum? Like do you know people who know people in NYC that know JP? Please and thank you! hope we didn't barrage you and scare you away :halo: handwave
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

RS Wrong Again????

+81
bing2262
Lucas15
jelle
Beagle
LuvnIt