SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Poppy

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Poppy - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Poppy

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Kaptiti: I noticed she likes a lot of his posts. Hmmm. They do follow each other on Twitter and on Facebook.

Hoping we get another preview of the waterfall date because also thinking Matilda (first her) and then Poppy and would help if had better quality of it. I cannot seem to get a better s/cap.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:06 pm

bringing this to this thread from SM thread
robinvi wrote:So random but Art is wearing lulu in this pick. Just a super random observation.
Yeah. He has worn lulu for a really long time before the show. He even went to Vancouver, Canada with his sister and mates, one of which works at Lulu headquarters there which he made a note about on his SM.

I know Poppy also works at one but I think he really likes Poppy but at the same time he doesn't have his sister or his mom with him on his journey - two of his closest and best friends - and I think that he told Poppy she reminds him of his mom is referring to the comfort he gets with her on the show.

It must be really stressful and he looked very relieved/stressed when he called Matilda's name for the 2nd to last rose. And Poppy does make him smile and he even looked stressed talking to her last episode as well and telling her how easy she is to talk to and he is glad she is there. I think some of the acting/script/producer stuff was getting to him. He really seemed stressed at the end of that RC.

Unfortunately, whoever is not F1 will get hurt to some degree - that's the yucky part of this show... I think he does care for Poppy though, and his way that he hugged her as I posted in her thread was like how someone who feels very close (almost dependent a bit?) hugs someone. I do think that the girls had some idea of his feelings for Matilda. All those that have left have said so. He made it pretty obvious when he would look at her when they stood in a group setting. I won't be surprised if Poppy is at least F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:20 am

From the Official Bach NZ site
Bachelor New Zealand - Poppy - Page 2 Poppy10

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:39 am

*edited in wrong thread* Fiji post for Poppy posted in sleuthing thread... https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p384-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#786237

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:19 am

since we also have a pic of dani in fidji. that makes 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:58 am

HEA wrote:since we also have a pic of dani in fidji. that makes 2.
HEA, I thought the shot of Dani in Fiji was taken after filming had finished? Hea or AAL (I think you posted it originally) do you have the original shot from the Instagram user? If I remember correctly the lady that posted the photo was posting in real time as she had other photos she was taking in Fiji the previous/following days and the comments seemed like the shot was taken in the present tense rather than the past. Hea do you have the date the instagram photo was taken?
Maybe I'm confused and got the dates mixed up! scratch

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:05 am

The photo was in real time.

It wasn't after filming wrapped up.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 am

Kapiti wrote:
HEA wrote:since we also have a pic of dani in fidji. that makes 2.
HEA, I thought the shot of Dani in Fiji was taken after filming had finished? Hea or AAL (I think you posted it originally) do you have the original shot from the Instagram user? If I remember correctly the lady that posted the photo was posting in real time as she had other photos she was taking in Fiji the previous/following days and the comments seemed like the shot was taken in the present tense rather than the past. Hea do you have the date the instagram photo was taken?
Maybe I'm confused and got the dates mixed up! scratch
Yes, based on the lady who posted the pic of Dani was post-filming and also in real time as they were in Fiji during Easter Weekend and Dani happened to be there. The person that posted the pic works for The Edge (which is what Mike the host of TBNZ works for). Now could they have traveled there twice? anything is possible, but the pic was posted Easter weekend and filming had long wrapped as the show aired March 17.

There is no way to verify whether Poppy was in Fiji because of FD although her post is suspicious because of the little table and someone taking her pic and that she commented that she woke up there that morning on March 13. Who knows, maybe the show gave all the girls a voucher to Fiji? giggling Bottom line is, we don't know for sure when filming ended (consensus is that it ended before the show started airing so before March 17. Dani in Fiji was Easter Weekend and after this date).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:19 am

Thanks AAL, I thought the pic was taken well after filming had finished. I just found it on Insta now and it says it was taken 2 weeks ago and the surrounding posts definitely support it being taken real-time.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:26 am

Kapiti wrote:Thanks AAL, I thought the pic was taken well after filming had finished. I just found it on Insta now and it says it was taken 2 weeks ago and the surrounding posts definitely support it being taken real-time.
yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 01, 2015 3:08 am

Eliminated. F4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 14, 2015 7:07 pm