SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:30 am

Oh. Excellent pick up. You are right. He has discussed liking other girls with Poppy. It's almost like he is chatting to his sister or a friend. You wouldn't do that if you really fancied a girl. Also it might be his way of letting her down gently. A bit of a lheafs up so she is not so shocked when he doesn't give her a rose. Although if if he does feel that way it kind of looks like he is leading her on a bit with all the "I want you here" talk

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:34 am

Katiebelle wrote:Oh. Excellent pick up. You are right. He has discussed liking other girls with Poppy. It's almost like he is chatting to his sister or a friend. You wouldn't do that if you really fancied a girl. Also it might be his way of letting her down gently. A bit of a lheafs up so she is not so shocked when he doesn't give her a rose. Although if if he does feel that way it kind of looks like he is leading her on a bit with all the "I want you here" talk
Plus on her single date with Art she he said she reminded him of his mum. Definitely a comforting vibe rather than romantic. The girls even mentioned that when he asked to chat to Poppy first at the CP- that he might need some comforting after the stressful week and that Poppy is good at that.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:36 am

Noticed that Matilda got her "Art and Matilda" theme music again when he gave her the rose...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:41 am

Kapiti wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Oh. Excellent pick up. You are right. He has discussed liking other girls with Poppy. It's almost like he is chatting to his sister or a friend. You wouldn't do that if you really fancied a girl. Also it might be his way of letting her down gently. A bit of a lheafs up so she is not so shocked when he doesn't give her a rose. Although if if he does feel that way it kind of looks like he is leading her on a bit with all the "I want you here" talk
Plus on her single date with Art she he said she reminded him of his mum. Definitely a comforting vibe rather than romantic. The girls even mentioned that when he asked to chat to Poppy first at the CP- that he might need some comforting after the stressful week and that Poppy is good at that.
Agreed with both posts. Art having sisters and no brothers and being so close to his mother definitely plays a role in this journey he is on (did anyone else notice that Art used the word *journey* when talking about Matilda and how it would be a loss for HIM if she left...). 

I think that it can get pretty lonely for the lead (Bachelor) if he doesn't have his family or friends to commiserate with or discuss things. Art is a communicator. We have seen things. He likes to talk things through and has said he does so with his sister and mom. I see him not wanting Poppy to leave until he gets down to the final girls. He needs someone that he can talk to and lean on. It is a bit leading on, yes... but that is what is hard with someone that you see as a friend but are in a romantic journey with. Blurs the lines a bit, imo.

I think, for someone like Art, who is a sensitive person, it is what he doesn't say to a girl that is most telling who he fancies, imo. If he is focused on just that girl alone and not thinking about others or talking about the others while in that girl's presence that that means that girl has his full attention. 

So far I only see that with Matilda and with Alysha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:49 am

Kapiti wrote:
ElonM wrote:So two group dates now that Chyrstal sit out. hmm.
I admire her for standing up for what she wants/doesn't want. It's refreshing and shows she has great confidence.
She's not compatible at all with Art though and he knows it imo. Don't think she'll be top 4.
I think Chrystal may eliminate herself... She's just not interested in Art and he is not interested in her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 am

Matilda fans, what did you think of the fact that we couldn't see Art at all when the ambulance left? There was this shot of Dani alone as it drove off, then another shot afterwards with the other 5 girls, but no Art? Could he have gone with her but they kept it hidden?
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1610
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1711

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 am

Kapiti wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Synopsis up for Ep#11. Sounds like a good one...
On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic. S1 Ep11 #TheBachelorNZ
ETA There will be 2 episodes next week so looks like the finale will be earlier than the 13th of May which clarifies this question.
The deal breaker bachette that goes home next week is someone that Matilda has said bad things about according to the preview. Crystal?
ETA Just re-watched the preview, I think the deal-breaker talk happens at the cocktail party and think the skydiving date is Poppy.
Not sure about the serenade now too, the scene with Art and Tilda is at the cocktail party and has him saying something like 'I'll be smiling for the rest of the night now' and she said 'Oh, your making me blush'. They look really comfortable together in that scene.
I've posted screencaps for a better look in the right thread.
Just to clarify... the s/caps are for Ep 10, Wednesday's episode:

Episode 10: While one bachelorette wonders if she will ever get her time to shine, another falls further for Arthur. And a shock announcement turns the competition on its head.
>> One bachelorette wondering = Danielle (she is the only one without a Single Date, SD and is seen on group date in s/caps)

>> Single date = someone falls further for Art = Poppy jumping out of plane

>> Shock announcement = more than 1 girl going home and may even be one girl eliminating herself. Based on the preview for Ep 10, it looks like Art is thanking someone for being honest. I think that is either Danielle or Chrystal.

So the synopsis for next week Tuesday, Ep 11:  On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic. ** We don't have s/caps for this yet since the preview was for tomorrow's Ep 10. **

>> Deal breaking secret? Is this Danielle B saying she is still legally married?

>> Surprise serenade? Hoping it is Matilda. If Poppy gets the first second date tomorrow Ep 10, then it makes sense that Matilda will get her second date Ep 11 (almost in order as the beginning). Also, Matilda hasn't had a romantic type date. Alysha has and so has Poppy (her first date on the beach, two meals and airplane).

>> Panic at cocktail party makes me think more than 1 girl going home...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:07 am

Kapiti wrote:Matilda fans, what did you think of the fact that we couldn't see Art at all when the ambulance left? There was this shot of Dani alone as it drove off, then another shot afterwards with the other 5 girls, but no Art? Could he have gone with her but they kept it hidden?
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1610
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1711
Definitely. We don't see Art at all. We saw him inside the ambulance talking to Matilda. They cut a bunch of it out. And then, next thing you see Art with Matilda in the room with her cast on? He was there the whole time, imo, based on logistics alone of him being there and not having to drive. The camera crew couldn't go in the ambulance. So I am sure they arrived later and staged Art coming into the room (they probably brought the rose there as well). 

I think she spent quite a bit of time together with Art and he said that the experience brought them closer together. That would happen without cameras and spending more time with each other and him supporting her there. Just like Tim did with Ali. Will come out eventually if she did. Based on his personality and that we saw him in the ambulance and then next thing we saw him coming into her room? Definitely think he was with her the whole time and that if this is the case we will hear about it...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:08 am

Whoops about the episodes- hehe getting ahead of myself duh
Great analysis of the episode 10 synopsis AAL.
I think you're right about Chrystal-> just saw this posted on NZ facebook page.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1810

ETA Could be someone in the know or just a troll. Just saw they also posted this.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1910

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:19 am

Kapiti wrote:Whoops about the episodes- hehe getting ahead of myself duh
Great analysis of the episode 10 synopsis AAL.
I think you're right about Chrystal-> just saw this posted on NZ facebook page.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1810
It makes the most sense. She hasn't been interested in any of the group dates and there is nothing with Art.

And remember? Chrystal in Ep 5, when Matilda gets a rose, Chrystal says "I am so in love with Matilda"...

And then tonight... Natalie says, "Art and Matilda's connection" and that she doesn't want Tilly to leave because of that. These girls can see that there is something between Art and Matilda. They talk about it during the show. This is a pretty big thing to have other girls talk POSITIVELY about another girl and her connection with Art. It is like they are cheering for her instead of being jealous. 

I have some s/caps that I haven't posted on the board yet, but they are all related to what the other girls are saying about Matilda from the very first episode and up until now.  

Dani said she is beautiful inside and out. 

Poppy says that Matilda breaking her wrist was the worst thing to happen to Matilda (specifically her). Poppy always is watching Matilda with Art and did so in Ep 8 at the CP when Art and Matilda were talking... 

Alysha even mentions to Mike did Art give her a rose. 

Natalie goes "Awwww" on Ep 8 when Matilda and Art walk back to her and Poppy at CP. 

The list goes on, but every one of the girls has a very high and positive opinion of Matilda and Matilda's connection with Art. That speaks volumes to me!

Even Brigette, Poppy's BFF, said that Matilda is one of the most genuine people and genuinely into Art.That she thought she should win.

I think the girls knew that the "stand out" (Dani's words from PI in Ep 1) was Matilda. 

I think it even plays a role in no kissing Art (Natalie and even Alysha to some degree). 

Matilda hasn't kissed Art and the girls really like Matilda (Chrystal is in love with her!) I think Natalie saying "Awww" and saying that she sees an amazing connection between Matilda and Art and then her telling Art in Ep 8 she didn't want to get feelings until girls were gone means that she saw Matilda as frontrunner.

I also think Poppy and Alysha see Matilda as the one that Art is most interested in (outside of Dani). They are not threatened by her though, they are almost protective of her. I think they both were saying no kissing until later on because they want to see if Matilda is still there before they do. Doesn't mean they won't kiss him but I think that Matilda is part of the reason why, whether they would admit it or not, their actions and their words that are so pro-Matilda and Art together make me lean this way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:25 am

Kapiti wrote:Snipped 

ETA Could be someone in the know or just a troll. Just saw they also posted this.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Sc1910
The same girl, Nina is posting.... seems like she knows stuff...  question

It was posted in SM thread by the NZ Herald that there are rumors he is back with his ex. Who knows if it is true or not?  There are also rumors on TBNZ he chose Chrystal and other rumors that he was out running at night with Poppy.

If there is truth to any of it it will definitely come out. Chris also had rumors he was back with his ex this past season while the show was airing. I think it is par for the course when it comes to the lead and exes. It may or may not be true but will have to see...

The girls on SM will definitely be showing signs of displeasure and negativity towards Art if it turns out it is true. Especially if they are protective and friendly with one another. Maybe that is why the are all following each other. Maybe they don't know what is happening post-show and rumors are swirling. 

Dani did like the SM post about Art not following Matilda. Post-show is always a wierd thing. And if Art was not in love or proposed then he could let the fame go to his head. There was also SM post about him dirty dancing with a blonde at Remix party that I posted in the threads. Sometimes these things are red flags telling the story post-show (even if there is a F1) and sometimes not... Hard to say without photographic evidence.

ETA: I will say this.... Art was on IG when the show was airing tonight. He was liking posts and following a model on IG just before the show aired. If he chose Matilda, why not be talking to her as this episode airs? Especially if it brought them closer and is a painful experience but still bonding? It will be interesting if Matilda posts anything about her injury on SM. I wish that we had some blogs by the lead (like Chris did) or even like Tim from TBCAN did ....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:40 am

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Definitely think Art wasn't fully there at the CP b/c Matilda was hurt and he was worried and distracted.
I agree he wasn't quite there but I don't think it was all about Matilda. I think it was because things are starting to get real for him. Down to 8 girls and he's suddenly having to make decisions about which girls to do family visits with, fantasy suite dates etc, let alone which will fit into his real life. The fact that he struggled to pick between his bottom 2 means he's struggling with the comp in general imo. I think he's such a nice guy that he doesn't want to hurt anybody. If he was set on Matilda at that point in the show he shouldn't have so much difficulty in letting go of girls he knows aren't real contenders. All jmho.

I believe he knows who he wants for the top 2 and everything else is now a lost of time.
He said a couple of time that he hates the roses ceremonies
so no surprise here.

the chit chat with matilda alone on her bunch is sooooo edited. The poor sweet girl with a cast that is the queen of the evening is too good for the producers! They could not pass this unexpected turn of event.

ps: thank you so much for the live comments!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless