SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:56 pm

I really like Art. He's hot, funny and sweet, and he doesn't seem shallow at all. Quite the catch indeed. :yes: I'm not nearly as impressed with the women so far though.

Matilda seems nice, but she looks so much like one of my friends that it freaks me out. When I saw one of her pics I thought it was my friend in the pic.

Poppy is funny and genuine and I like that he likes her. It was sweet when he said she reminds him of his mother.

Crystal is like a blonde Courtney. Can't stand her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:08 pm

^^mindless, basically you have occupied my brain, i believe laugh out loud. Thats what ive been thinking/saying all along. giggling.

ITA. Art is really a great catch and he is so easy to root for. :yes:. Thank God i dont have any friend who look like Matilda laugh out loud. I am rooting for her and excited for her coming date Smiley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:19 am

I am so excited the epis are on YT! thumbsup   I had given up hope that I would ever be able to watch them.   :tissuebox I can't seem to find episode 1, M&G.  Art looks yummy and I agree that at 26, he blows CS out of the water based on maturity.  :yes:giggling  I still like Matilda!  Pretty girl!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:22 am

Episode 3: seems like the girl who wins (the car timed race) will get SQT with Art. Alysha shown in post.

From TBNZ FB page
Who will win some one on one time with Arthur on tonight's group date?

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 1622783_1577068099199854_1247999663731204207_n

And comment to that photo of Alysha:
Michelle Muir My son said all the boys had a crush on her at school laugh out loud
Like · Reply ·

interesting that Alysha says on her bio video that true love for her is when a guy is proud to be with her and says, that's my girl!!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:26 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I am so excited the epis are on YT! thumbsup   I had given up hope that I would ever be able to watch them.   :tissuebox I can't seem to find episode 1, M&G.  Art looks yummy and I agree that at 26, he blows CS out of the water based on maturity.  :yes:giggling  I still like Matilda!  Pretty girl!

hey Mom!! all the episodes are here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion

thanks to the devoted, lovely AAL! tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:26 am

If you are on the West Coast you can watch it live online here (it starts at 11 pm PST Monday and Tuesday nights)
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Watchwith3Now/Livestream.aspx. You just need Hola Unblocker (can google it) to do so and set it to NZ.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:42 am

AAL...looking forward to your thoughts on the episode. I am on the east coast & its way past bedtime, thanks in advance Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:20 am

Episode 3: (Will post more thoughts on Ep 3 later so not to give away too many spoilers for those who've not yet watched...)

First, Art shows us his abs! OMG! Will need to s/cap those later on!

Matilda 1-1 date
- Alysha ITM remarks that strongest connection "at the moment" is between Art and Matilda.
- Matilda drives herself to her date. (The girls drive in cars on group date. Lots of driving).
- Art and Matilda climb the Auckland Habour bridge and go bungyjumping (couldn't go tandem jumping b/c they were over the weight limit).
- Lots of high fives between Matilda and Art (friendship? Physically touching).
- Talk about family (Art has 6 sisters and is the only brother). Talk about marriage, ideal partner, etc. Matilda talks about how a man treats his sisters and mom says a lot about him. Posted by TBNZ fb:
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 CA182hZUgAAROqm
- Art says Matilda is like an "open book" and he really likes her (this can tie in with his ideal woman being someone who is just themselves, doesn't take themselves too seriously).
- Matilda says she feels like she has known Art for a really long time.
- Art says he wants to find someone to be his "partner in crime"* (*Alysha says the exact words in her intro/ITM).
- Have a picnic after bungy jumping (TBNZ fb posted pic:
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 CA1_OOHVAAAG6kq
- My thoughts: Not sure if Art and Matilda are more friends than romantic interest in each other? Hmmm... Art definitely seems to have a crush on Matilda and they are very cute together.

GD:
- Alysha still gets a lot of camera time and narrates the group date pretty much.
- Art seems to be interested in Carissa.
- Alysha says she wants a date with Art really badly.
- s/cap of Art and Kristie was SQT as she gets 1 on 1 post-GD. Lots of flirting between the two of them (more than b/twn Art and Matilda it seems).

Cocktail Party:
- Almost half the episode is the cocktail party.
- Art spends time with Chrystal. She says to Art that she "wants to put her lipstick right on your face". He seems very physically interested in Chrystal. When Dani interrupts and asks if she can steal Art for a second, Chrystal says no, she doesn't think so but it is up to Art. Art says it will be fine to talk with Dani and tells Chrystal that she left her mark on him, so to speak (literally).
- This is funny posted by TBNZ fb in regards to Chrystal and Art and said by Brigette
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 CA2DceCUkAADd9a
- Dani and Art talk and feel so comfortable with each other. Seems more friendzoned.
- Amanda asks Art to have a chat with her. Art says he wants to but talks to Chrystal and tells her he doesn't really know the real her and she tells him she knows the difference between real and fake and Art tells her it was so good to chat to her. They walk back to the other girls arm in arm. Striking couple. (Don't see her as final girl).
- Art talks with Amanda and holds her dress, and the girls commented on how cute that is. Amanda tells Art she wants more dates.
- Carissa chats with Art. Art tells her he is proud of her for driving a manual. And says "there is something about her". (Carissa actually reminds me of Samantha Steffen from TBUSA).

RC:
- What Danielle L says at the RC is shocking to everyone. What is more surprising, imo, is Art's response to what Danielle L says to him.

Episode 4 preview: *posted in s/cap non-discussion thread* here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2890-bach-new-zealand-art-green-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#775753
- Amanda gets the 1 on 1 shown in s/caps (romantic date which Matilda's date was more fun than romantic).
- Poppy's s/cap wearing dotted top with Art is in this episode and she says "can't do this anymore" (relates back to her saying that staying back at the mansion after her own 1-1 date the whole experience feels polygamous?)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:32 am

Thanks for the recap AAL.. i thought its interesting that Alysha was the one narrating Art and Matilda's connection. To deliver a 'rivalry' impression of the F1 and F2, perhaps?. Do you find something eye catching with this ITM? could it probably taken after-filming? .

from what i can remember from the top off my head, Des's Chris was seen in such ITMs on Des's season too. Twice. On episode 3 Chris's ITM was shown which i believed taken after-filming with awfully tanned skin and mansion backdrop. :giggling. in this sense, interesting to sleuth her ITM as Alysha is possibly the F1.. IMO . I guess have seen it somewhere being discussed but memory escaped me whether it is the corresponding ITM as AAL mentioned above.

IIRC on JPG season a MOT ( Matter of Time) girl was shown noticing JPG and Clare as having the connection.  She ended up as F2. laugh out loud. This kinda reminds me of epis 1 where a MOT girl said something about Matilda.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:25 am

Great points Mura!! yes Definitely think Alysha is in the running. Not so sure anymore that Matilda is F1 after seeing her 1 on 1 date with Art.

ETA: thinking you may be correct and F2 may be Matilda and Alysha. Based on SM activity Matilda was back on Feb 27 (FB, and a few days before March 17 on IG) and Alysha March 6 (IG, can't tell date for FB). Posted the Voice Overs in the S/cap thread and noticed this one... what do you think it may mean? I am thinking it may play a part in the F2 rivalry you are mentioned
Matilda VO: "My heart could be broken, yes." (shown with s/cap of Alysha and Art running into each other's arms).

Here is the ITM when Alysha says "I think Arthur and Matilda have the strongest connection at the moment"

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 So_far10

:detective

Need to figure out this s/cap from the Season Preview posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2875-bachelor-new-zealand-poppy#775756 and whether it is Matilda or Poppy (I thought it was Matilda but the body looks like it may match with Poppy?).

It is a s/cap from an "exotic" date but not sure if it is in NZ or Fiji where the FSD may be taking place? Am leaning towards Fiji at the moment for a FSD date. Thinking if we can figure out who the girl in in those waterfall s/caps may have F3/F2 girl.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:47 am

Watching date with Matilda, it's very stilted

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:59 am

My thoughts on Matilda and Art's 1 on 1 date:

- I actually thought he (and she) looked nervous around each other, in a good I-have-a-crush-on-you kind of way.
- Not as touchy feeling (but Art isn't a PDA person) and from s/caps it looks like the other girls seem to initiate physical contact a lot with Art but Matilda is more reserved or prefers the guy to initiate?
- In comparison to how Art acts with all the other girls (especially at cocktail party this episode) he was much more nervous acting around Matilda -- almost boyish acting around her. I thought it was pretty cute! (he did trip over the steps when he first met her! and this s/cap, imo, his BL and the expression in his eyes when zoom into pic, he is crushing big time)
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 The_wa10
- They talked about marriage and kids! First date. Both know who they are and what they want from relationships and Art says to her that she sounds like she is in the same place that he is in and wants to find love, a partner, and start a family. Matilda responds that he can take them down to the lake house -- which means that Art must have told her about his family's lake house shown in the first episode.
- When he gave her the rose, he says "Matilda, I've had such a good time today...
(this s/cap when he says this to her)
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Mat10
- then he goes "You're just..." and grins away like a kid and does this little shake of his head like he is so shy/bashful around her "... so much fun" (and this is the s/cap when he says this to her ... notice his expression in his eyes... his eyes are smiling)
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Looks10

- Someone who is fun is a big thing for Art and something he has reiterated that he wants in his ideal woman (and it is usually the first thing he says when describing her)
- Will have to do some more s/caps because there were some moments when Art was looking at Matilda and some even when she wasn't looking at him and he seemed like he was crushing on her. So cute!
- Also noticed that, his eyes really looooks at Matilda. And there is a softness and light that comes into his eyes when he looks at her. And he always smiles around her. Something about these two together makes me go "Awww".

Sidenote: Wondering if what Danielle L. said/did was planned? Maybe the producers got wind of what made it into the media and gave her the opportunity to do/say what she did/said?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless