SELECT CONTENT

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 am

Beeleever wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Yeah, I actually liked Ryan the best too just going off bios and promo pics. JP was my least favorite till he stepped out of the limo and smiled. I said, who the HE!! is that? Wasn't expecting him to be so hot because his promo pic was terrible. I also happen to think that he is a GREAT catch. He really is the total package. I have liked Ben from the start as well but I just don't see him ready to settle down. I think this process has been a great step in that direction but he's not all the way there, yet.

I see it that way with Ben, too. JP had me at hello (such a cliche now, but who cares!), but Ben has also impressed me a great deal. I thought that the HTD really highlighted why Ben isn't ready to settle down and get engaged. His father's death was devastating and he wasn't able to open up emotionally for a long time. Ashley has given him the gift of allowing him to feel again. Ben's talk with his mother was so moving. He seems to have come to a good place and made some peace with the past and whether or not he was there for his mother. They both came to a beautiful understanding. I think that Ben can now move forward and have relationships, date women and just enjoy it all. He will know when the time is right. I don't think it's now. But I know that good things will await him.

I agree. I think Ben's edit is to show us he is in a good place right now and ready to be open to love in the future. Chris told us they felt it was more important to show the emotional part of Ben's journey than the "fun" stuff with Ashley.

I agree with both of you! I thought Ben was getting the next bachelor edit on HTD imo and I certainly wouldn't mind if he is since I like his sense of humor. Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:38 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Yeah, I actually liked Ryan the best too just going off bios and promo pics. JP was my least favorite till he stepped out of the limo and smiled. I said, who the HE!! is that? Wasn't expecting him to be so hot because his promo pic was terrible. I also happen to think that he is a GREAT catch. He really is the total package. I have liked Ben from the start as well but I just don't see him ready to settle down. I think this process has been a great step in that direction but he's not all the way there, yet.

I see it that way with Ben, too. JP had me at hello (such a cliche now, but who cares!), but Ben has also impressed me a great deal. I thought that the HTD really highlighted why Ben isn't ready to settle down and get engaged. His father's death was devastating and he wasn't able to open up emotionally for a long time. Ashley has given him the gift of allowing him to feel again. Ben's talk with his mother was so moving. He seems to have come to a good place and made some peace with the past and whether or not he was there for his mother. They both came to a beautiful understanding. I think that Ben can now move forward and have relationships, date women and just enjoy it all. He will know when the time is right. I don't think it's now. But I know that good things will await him.

I agree. I think Ben's edit is to show us he is in a good place right now and ready to be open to love in the future. Chris told us they felt it was more important to show the emotional part of Ben's journey than the "fun" stuff with Ashley.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 am

Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am

Yeah, I actually liked Ryan the best too just going off bios and promo pics. JP was my least favorite till he stepped out of the limo and smiled. I said, who the HE!! is that? Wasn't expecting him to be so hot because his promo pic was terrible. I also happen to think that he is a GREAT catch. He really is the total package. I have liked Ben from the start as well but I just don't see him ready to settle down. I think this process has been a great step in that direction but he's not all the way there, yet.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:I don't see anyone taking RS at his word. Far from it. However, if he does get it right as he has in the past, why should that make anyone want to leave? Sleuthing and analyzing and trusting one's own gut feeling, still count for something.

People may be cheering for the spoiled F1 because they liked him all along. Did anyone consider that? Why not give people some credit here for being able to think, reason and come to their own conclusions. I take exception to the idea that many here are simply jumping on the bandwagon by supporting JP. That is very disrespectful to them. I choose to believe that we make up our own minds as to which one we will support.

Is it really so hard to understand why people like JP? I liked him when I first saw him on the very first episode. At that time, I hadn't even read RS's spoilers and when I did all he had was the final four and JP was one of them. Speaking for myself, I am able to form my own opinion without the RS stamp of approval or spoiler F1.

Yep, If anything, we've worked harder to disprove RS. I think alot of us were hesitant to believe what we were witnessing on our tv screens to the point of nit picking the edit to death & sleuthing every piece of info we could lay our hands on. We know what it's like to be punk'd by Fleiss. We didn't take RS at face value. We still don't take what he says at face value.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:I don't see anyone taking RS at his word. Far from it. However, if he does get it right as he has in the past, why should that make anyone want to leave? Sleuthing and analyzing and trusting one's own gut feeling, still count for something.

People may be cheering for the spoiled F1 because they liked him all along. Did anyone consider that? Why not give people some credit here for being able to think, reason and come to their own conclusions. I take exception to the idea that many here are simply jumping on the bandwagon by supporting JP. That is very disrespectful to them. I choose to believe that we make up our own minds as to which one we will support.

Is it really so hard to understand why people like JP? I liked him when I first saw him on the very first episode. At that time, I hadn't even read RS's spoilers and when I did all he had was the final four and JP was one of them. Speaking for myself, I am able to form my own opinion without the RS stamp of approval or spoiler F1.

I agree word Good Post

I absolutely agree. I choose to believe that we make up our own minds as to which we will support. How does someone else know how we come to our conclusions?
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 pm

I agree word Good Post
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 pm

He had me at "no props, just my smile" and from the promo photos I thought I'd love Ryan P. I remember those first few days trying to find anything on JP and there just wasn't anything out there.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

I don't see anyone taking RS at his word. Far from it. However, if he does get it right as he has in the past, why should that make anyone want to leave? Sleuthing and analyzing and trusting one's own gut feeling, still count for something.

Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Living wrote:
Coastal wrote:
albean99 wrote:At first I thought RS could be right but the more I think about it the more I doubt it. I do hope Ben is happy but really don't think he's dating Britt. RS didn't even bother to find out that they hadn't been tweeting or at least Ben hadn't been directly tweeting Britt at all. I didn't follow her so have no idea if she really did send some or not.

Nothing's really changed but I do think Ben can do just fine without being the f1. There's a lot less stress and no media pressure when you are in a relationship. I still think Fleiss has something up his sleeve for RS but if not I'm okay with it.

Still on the Ben [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just not worried if he "wins". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just because we have RS spoilers, doesn't mean fact till the FRC is aired.......weirder things have happened.

At this point, I do not know what to believe. I know Ben will be taking on too much complications if he is the F1 with Ashley and her insecurities. On the other hand, I am just waiting for the outcome of F1. My sleuthing still reveals JP cannot be F1.

But, if JP is F1, I will "put down my pen" and bow gracefully out of the boards. Reason being, 1) It is hard to sleuth constructively with a spoiler out there. most of the times you are fighting to prove the irrelevant and there is not much participation for the relevant. 2) RS is going to say at the start of the show who F1 is and then we as fans just cheer our fave on... nah, that is not for me.
I felt the same way last season if Chantal was F1. She was not so I stayed. But the moment RS gets the F1 right, I'm out. I do not know if I really will get out. But, I really pray that I do.

The only reason I join the boards is to sleuth. No sleuthing means just a waste of time.
I understand that completely............makes it extremely difficult to enjoy the board when there are posters that take things to extremes in their love of their fave. Then you get the scenario that RS spoils things, just gets more on the bandwagon and things get out of control pretty quickly........happened last season with Chantal, now this season with JP.

I am here for the sleuthing too, but when you constantly have posters on a board cheering for the spoiled F1, it makes it very hard to make valid points when they aren't even being considered so completely understand your position living........you won't be the first one leaving this board this season..........lots have because of these points.

Coastal you are also here to spoil, you have also provided spoilers to us from your sources.

I completely understand where Living is coming from, however, we can still sleuth to determine whether the spoilers out there are correct or not. I think what is unfortunate is that ppl are being berated for having differing opinions and thoughts.

JMHO

ITA gurlbrit. :yes:

There are many degrees to sleuthing. You don't have to get the whole enchilada. There are so many pieces to this puzzle to create the whole picture and no one should feel badly if they get a piece ill fit or improperly placed.
There are plenty of posters who have no favorites this season or any season--just a friendly reminder out to all and no one in particular. Kumbayah.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 am

Thank you Love_Me and San for making this such a great place to hang out!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

GrahamGal wrote:Thanks Love_Me. This is the best site around, hands down! :sending flowers
:yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

+50
DMBFan
Kashathediva
glazedover
LaureanT
summerluvn