SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 pm

^^ I've never watched DWTS before...julianne mentioned drama with Allison last year. What h append?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 pm

julychild wrote:
mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:oh mercy, this is so ............ sad There goes the 9

It's Derek after all

I just hope people are as sick of him winning as some of us are....he always gets folks that have dancing background, I don't think it's fair!!!!

I'm not! Love, Love Derek and greatly admire and appreciate his choreographies and work ethics. This is more a TV show than it is a competition, they have to do what they have to do, to keep people watching. For every one person who doesn't like Derek, five more loves him. The guy has over 1M followers on Insta! The producers know on which side their bread is buttered.

Not questioning that about him, it's more about it would be more fair to other pros if he is given someone without dance background for a change JMO though

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

sfrank wrote:^^ I've never watched DWTS before...julianne mentioned drama with Allison last year. What h append?
She just sucks. The only reason she is doing okay this season is because THEY GAVE HER A DANCER for a partner. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

OMG Patti! I LOVED IT!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

I like Derek, its the producers I don't like.

They usually pair Derek with women that have some dancing experience or edge over the competition.

Why not give Mark Nastia and Derek Willow?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

sfrank wrote:^^ I've never watched DWTS before...julianne mentioned drama with Allison last year. What h append?

I am NO dance expert at all, I just like watching, but according to Afterbuzz and comments from real professional dancers she just isn't trained in ballroom styles I guess? someone else please correct me if I'm getting this wrong. But she didn't really do the choreo like they want and was kinda sassy back to the judges
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:56 pm

sfrank wrote:OMG Patti! I LOVED IT!

me toooo giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:57 pm

ElonM wrote:
sfrank wrote:OMG Patti! I LOVED IT!

me toooo giggling

me three, she brought da house down y'all cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Oh wow, Keo broke the curse

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 pm

I don't know if it my bias going through but it just me or is the only person they were hard on tonight was Chris? no idea Practically everyone (expect one or two)'s mistakes were overlooked and they were overscorred. Chris was bad but I felt others were way over hyped. No way Chris deserved a 21 comparing his dance to say like Charlotte's last week where she didn't even get a 21.

W

Last edited by Diana on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 pm

ElonM wrote:I like Derek, its the producers I don't like.

They usually pair Derek with women that have some dancing experience or edge over the competition.

Why not give Mark Nastia and Derek Willow?

or Betsey Johnson or Wynonna Judd or Susanne Sommers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 pm

And y'all can be happy now, your Chris is still here to stay

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers