SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Spencer81 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 pm

Can we say who is safe yet??
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 pm

Allison isn't a trained ballroom dancer. She spent most of her youth and the SYTYCD years doing more contemporary and lyrical styles. But she's a very talented dancer overall and very well-rounded in her skills. But I'm biased because I've both her and her husband Twitch since their SYTYCD days years ago.

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 87b72b10 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 86669110 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

I just watched the video sfrank posted but didn't think it was bad enough for those scores. I've seen worse with higher scores. He certainly had an off night though.

I'm also one who's sick of Derek mostly getting good dancers for a partner. I gave up the show partly because of that although am checking in a little this season because of Chris. I do like Nastia so am a little conflicted.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Props to those that called Redfoo as the one voted off tonite

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

What? Charlotte is staying. Rolling Eyes

The men must have voted for her jmo

What Redfoo is leaving?

Hmm.

Shockinggggg

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Diana wrote:I don't know if it my bias going through but it just me or is the only person they were hard on tonight was Chris? no idea Practically everyone (expect one or two)'s mistakes were overlooked and they were overscorred. Chris was bad but I felt others were way over hyped. No way Chris deserved a 21 comparing his dance to say like Charlotte's last week where she didn't even get a 21.

W

Everyone else at least had their footwork somewhat right. Chris's was really awful. Sorry. Charlottes was awful last week too.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

What's with TomB insinuating the importance of voting? as if someone else should have gone?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 pm

umngirl wrote:Allison isn't a trained ballroom dancer. She spent most of her youth and the SYTYCD years doing more contemporary and lyrical styles. But she's a very talented dancer overall and very well-rounded in her skills. But I'm biased because I've both her and her husband Twitch since their SYTYCD days years ago.

I like Allison (and Ivan) on SYTYCD during their season but yes she was more contemporary than classical so I can understand that!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Dang I am shocked he went home before Charlotte.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Diana wrote:Dang I am shocked he went home before Charlotte.

It was going to be one of them but as soon as they started talking about cyberbullying that Charlotte experienced, I knew she was going to be safe...good for Chris, he is for sure going to outlast her with his fan base IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote:I like Derek, its the producers I don't like.

They usually pair Derek with women that have some dancing experience or edge over the competition.

Why not give Mark Nastia and Derek Willow?

or Betsey Johnson or Wynonna Judd or Susanne Sommers

Exactly. I guess he's the star professional and he's there for ratings.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:10 pm

umngirl wrote:Allison isn't a trained ballroom dancer. She spent most of her youth and the SYTYCD years doing more contemporary and lyrical styles. But she's a very talented dancer overall and very well-rounded in her skills. But I'm biased because I've both her and her husband Twitch since their SYTYCD days years ago.

Allison is married to Twitch now? Wow, I'm out of the loop. Used to be obsessed with SYTYCD.

It is a bit weird that she's teaching and choreographing ballroom, when she's not a ballroom dancer herself. You can be decent at ballroom, if you're a contemporary dancer, but nowhere near as good as people who've danced ballroom since they were 5.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers