SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 28 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mindless Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Patti has more fun and rhythm though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 28 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lurker11 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Oh it's 100% scripted GA. the judges have a two hour meeting after camera blocking with production to discuss "themes" so barring huge live mess ups they know what they're saying
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:18 pm

lurker11 wrote:It's been my impression from DWTS blogs that the judges know relatively who is doing amazing in votes. Their comments regarding Chris make me think he's beating some of the top people in votes. In past seasons they've had to prop up people who probably weren't killing it in votes. I'm assuming they want to push Chris to the bottom.

They should atleast be nice to him like they are the other cast. It is awful to watch the judges, especially Len be rude and they kiss up to others. What is really sad, the dance was dedicated to Whitney who was sitting there listening to the bad feedback of a song dedicated to her and the live performance of Evan James (?) and no acknowledgement for that either. Just weird. I would want to go back to the farm at this point.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Pretty obvious Riker is not getting the fan votes they want and Chris is. I agree they are scoring him harshly because he's getting the fan votes and they're trying to push him down.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Rumor "has it" now bring on the scores judges!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:23 pm

lurker11 wrote:It's been my impression from DWTS blogs that the judges know relatively who is doing amazing in votes. Their comments regarding Chris make me think he's beating some of the top people in votes. In past seasons they've had to prop up people who probably weren't killing it in votes. I'm assuming they want to push Chris to the bottom.

IMO this says it all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Vote for Chris!
The fact that Patti LaBelle has great legs is not a reason to vote for her hissyfit hissyfit
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:31 pm

I voted 30x I'm hoping he gets the votes. The judging is bias.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

IMO this says it all.

ITA.... Chris certainly danced better than both Patti and Suzanne and I also think he was better than Robert. I give P and S lots of credit for being out there but Chris should have scored better than them JMO I don't like how critical they are of him but PL gets NO constructive criticism?!? Chris must be getting the votes..... no to the judges.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Bruno asked for people to vote for willow and then they gave her the highest scores. I think they may be struggling with votes. (Not that the dance wasn't good)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Ok Willow & Mark were good but 39, these judges are cracking me up tonite hmmm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Willow -- 39?

I don't understand the scores.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers