SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 10:50 pm

totally agree with sharleen -- that girl speaks for me sometimes Smiley

and on the hookup bit -- Ahem...yea totally Jared is sooo hookup-able :Nod:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Awww - I really like Sharlene's comments. Both moments could have been super cheesy or like trying too hard, but didn't come off that way for me. Assertive is a good word - he has a quiet confidence I like without crossing the line to cocky.

Jared has been really showcased so far both weeks with individual moments, lots of camera shots in the group settings and mentions in Kaitlyn's blogs. Plus he gets some really great dates and the roses on bed alone time. I'd guess TPTB like him or expect us to like him and he'd be a top pick for BIP. JMO though, if he wasn't on RS list.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

I'd watch BIP for jared haha! yup he's a total package for one girl and he's totally hot whether or not he's ready for the full package deal yet
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 27, 2015 11:14 pm

GAHHH LOVE HIM!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 11:17 pm

He's being discussed in the BIP thread. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 28, 2015 5:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This man is ridiculously hot to me.  Where is Mia?  Can this guy possibly be her next strudel?

Update to STUCK: NOPE, he is definitely NOT my new strudel. In fact, now that the show is airing (not to be mean) I find him icky. There is something lacking in his hygiene/looks for me personally. He always looks like he needs a good shower and shave, IMO. So, nope, not my new strudel. More like a cheese and pepperoni platter that has sat out in the sun for hours on a hot July day. (Insert image of me hiding under a chair) Sorry if that sounded too harsh. sad
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 6:07 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:This man is ridiculously hot to me.  Where is Mia?  Can this guy possibly be her next strudel?

Update to STUCK: NOPE, he is definitely NOT my new strudel. In fact, now that the show is airing (not to be mean) I find him icky. There is something lacking in his hygiene/looks for me personally. He always looks like he needs a good shower and shave, IMO. So, nope, not my new strudel. More like a cheese and pepperoni platter that has sat out in the sun for hours on a hot July day. (Insert image of me hiding under a chair) Sorry if that sounded too harsh. sad

Mia, I am not watching yet, but I am sad to think that I am going to need to bath him. I know many felt this with Jef and I felt it for Ben. Yuck. Oh no!

If your strudel getting married yet? His apple filling is adorable too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Jared is a wonderful guy. On some guys scruff may give off that appearance, but he is a sweet gentle young man with a kind heart.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 28, 2015 8:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jared is a wonderful guy. On some guys scruff may give off that appearance, but he is a sweet gentle young man with a kind heart.

Smiley

Yes, he seems like a nice guy on the inside, and that's what's most important. I was just being shallow with my comments about his look. I prefer the pics of him where his clean shaven and without any product in his hair.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 29, 2015 2:11 am

I would have given him the rose outside and stayed with him all night "resting" giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 am

I liked him and found him hot based on pre season info and pics we had.  So far, something about his personality makes him even sexier to me. Jealous Kait got to make out with him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 29, 2015 9:40 am

MiaHawk wrote:

OMG! Too funny.

Nope Jared is no strudel. Not even in the same ballpark. IMO.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild