SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Uh-oh. He's like the dark, scruffy handsomeness of Brooks mixed with the impossibly perfect face, chest hair and hotness of Marcus. Help.

Hope he's a nice, good one.

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:09 am

chasingpavements wrote:This reminds me of when I was drooling over Kasey while Des's season was filming, and then the first thing he said out of the limo was "hashtag perfect match! hashtag marriage material! hashtag let the journey begin". Sometimes, the pretty ones just aren't very interesting. Watch this guy be like that. I'm just hoping he isn't the "villain" of the season; he definitely has that hot bad boy look to him.

Yesss, for sure. A lot of these guys are def. NOT boy next next door looking!! Which is kind of awesome and nice for a change. No more farmer for me, please.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:11 am

He's hawt :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:48 pm

This guy drooling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 pm

The "Jared is hot"train is getting full. Will be standing room only soon. giggling

Dying to find out more about the guy inside that hot face and body.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm trying, no luck yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:42 pm

I do think he's attractive, but wonder if he'll fall into the too good to be true or once he opens his mouth and speaks category that he'll loose some appeal.  Will be interesting to see once more is uncovered.  I'm not ready to jump on the Jared train, yet, but I may have to change my stance down the road.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:40 pm

This guy looks a lot like Shiloh Fernandez. Cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Do we know anything else about him yet?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:10 pm

I don't, but I've been trying. Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 2292733854

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:14 pm

thumbsup Thank you so much to the source sharing this info with me!

Jared Haibon lives in Rhode Island. He's a great guy, everyone will love him. (We already do).

As of today, he is not home. His SM is deactivated.

Smiley

ETA: He had a one on one before NYC!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Yay!  He's hot, has been an elusive one.   drooling Can't wait to see him on the show.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild