SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:55 am

Becca would be great for him but I selfishly want him to be the next bachelor laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Diana wrote:Becca would be great for him but I selfishly want him to be the next bachelor laugh out loud

Wait was Becca the one who wasn't willing to move? She was in the final 2? If so then I wouldn't see Ben with her either.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:31 pm

ICU wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca would be great for him but I selfishly want him to be the next bachelor laugh out loud

Wait was Becca the one who wasn't willing to move?  She was in the final 2?  If so then I wouldn't see Ben with her either.

She wasn't willing to move, immediately. She wanted to fall in love and be sure of the relationship before moving. She also said she would go anywhere with anyone she falls in love with. With that head on her shoulders, Becca will be just fine. Kaitlyn probably won't choose your Ben, but he'll be fine, too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:53 pm

He is on a 1:1 date as we speak.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 CBdJAq5UMAEpFcz

Source RS Twitter

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 pm

I like Ben that's all I have to say.giggling

I wouldn't mind if he's the next bachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:34 pm

YAY. So happy he's still sround! Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 1710264613

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:40 pm

So hoping he stays long enough that he gets on the list for the next Bachelor.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:50 pm

Beagle wrote:So hoping he stays long enough that he gets on the list for the next Bachelor.

Same here :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:39 pm

In that pic he almost looks like Nick (the forehead) but with darker hair. If Kaitlyn is choosing Ben then she recognizes great guys and Ben seems to be a great guy! I think the age difference may come into play a bit - him not leading her as much. It certainly seems a bit awkward just waiting around for things to happen.... Amazing what it looks like without being 'filmed' and edited.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Cute!  And the truck is pretty sexy too. Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:49 pm

Selfishly I don't want him to last til the end. I want a long shot at the guy myself. I know it's highly unlikely but a girl can dream.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 pm

I brought over two posts from the sleuthing thread about Ben's date with Kaitlyn tonight.  Sounds like Kaitlyn and Ben were having fun together today -- he could go far.   Smiley

Wanderlust wrote:A friend of Ben and Is lives in Austin.  He drove down for filming on a whim with his wife not knowing who would be on the date.  Not only did they get to talk to Ben they got wristbands from the producers to watch the filming.

He said Ben and kaitlyn have been giggling and hugging the entire date and seem really happy!  I'm really excited for my friend!!
Wanderlust wrote:Ben loves dancing, specifically country. If I had to handpick a date for Ben this would be it!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson