SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SeanCat25 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:17 am

If he gets on BIP, I think he would be cute with Jillian Smiley (Chris Season)

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:36 am

So cute! clapping!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:44 am

Reading his tweets, sounds like a really good guy, not shallow at all.  He did have a girlfriend from 2012 to 2013 and it seems he was really into her, through both their tweets sounds like he's a very romantic guy, love letters and all. His ex looks a little bit like Kaitlyn.  

Here is one of several sweet tweets.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:11 am

Beagle wrote:Reading his tweets, sounds like a really good guy, not shallow at all.  He did have a girlfriend from 2012 to 2013 and it seems he was really into her, through both their tweets sounds like he's a very romantic guy, love letters and all. His ex looks a little bit like Kaitlyn.  

Here is one of several sweet tweets.

I saw that. He seems really sweet!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Ben212

Looking good. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Ben212

He kind of reminds me of Marcus. Not so much in looks, but the expression...a kind of gentleness. Am I going batty?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:23 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

He kind of reminds me of Marcus. Not so much in looks, but the expression...a kind of gentleness. Am I going batty?

I see the resemblance, Sprite :yes:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

We will have to get Mia's opinion on that!!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:31 am

He reminds me of Josh (from Andi's season) based on his looks. He could be his brother or related to him, imo. Not sure what is Ben's type or whether it is Kaitlyn, unless Kaitlyn shares his faith? He seems to be a passionate Christian...  follows Christian church and has "sweetly broken, holy surrendered" on his Twitter profile summary.

Twitter pic from his twitter
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 5971_1129378472556_1170030076_30332462_7517505_n

Nutty posted his LinkedIn but he must have two of them and this one is more detailed. Lots of Christian-related jobs/positions.
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/benjamin-higgins/61/8ba/682
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 32770d7

I like him. He is very young though. I don't see him with Kaitlyn. JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:14 pm

^ Yeah, he seems really Christian and same with Brady.. which made me go "there for Britt" instead of Kaitlyn. So I don't see him as F1. But it could be a fun surprise if the type we all think Kaitlyn goes after is completely opposite!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:23 pm

I said it another thread, but that boxing pic gave him no justice :fanningfan
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:40 pm

california90 wrote:^ Yeah, he seems really Christian and same with Brady.. which made me go "there for Britt" instead of Kaitlyn. So I don't see him as F1. But it could be a fun surprise if the type we all think Kaitlyn goes after is completely opposite!
IA. Definitely think he and Brady may have been more pro-Britt if they followed her SM. As for Kaitlyn, cannot say I know her type or the kind of guys she goes after and they may very well be Ben or Brady. Just don't get the impression that she is HIS type (not talking about physical looks at all, just that she doesn't seem really Christian as Britt is by posting about God, church, etc). However, the bachelorette bubble can do wonders in making one feel like "this is the only girl in the world so she is my type!" :yes:

ETA: One thing I noticed is that on his Twitter and his LinkedIn is that he calls himself Benjamin, not Ben. Wonder if he calls himself Benjamin on the show?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson