SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 9:14 am

^^I think Tanner will be the social leader of the group. It is always great to see the friendships come out of this show.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:15 am

Yes but he is 28 (and not 6'3!) ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:43 am

Ben is a very easy guy to like. And he often has had friends a few years older then himself. I could see him getting along with a number of the guys this season. Can see a couple he would have been nice to but wouldn't want to hang out with them and most of them were gone early if I remember right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Fri May 15, 2015 3:16 pm

I'm just going to leave this here:
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Screen16
Source - http://realitysteve.com/2015/05/15/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-spoilers-episode-1-spoilers/2/

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Screen11
caption - Home is where one starts from.
-T. S. Eliot.
Source - https://instagram.com/p/2oWdwNGy8V/

:cutesmile!:
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Good catch, Siah!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Oh, I love that moment between them!! I still don't really see them together (he seems too wholesome for her), but who knows? It will be fun seeing their chemistry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 15, 2015 3:57 pm

I'm glad he asked that because I was wondering what the story was with those tats. Seems like Ben gave both girls equal love on night one. True gentleman. :claphands

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Siah wrote:I'm just going to leave this here:
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Screen16
Source - http://realitysteve.com/2015/05/15/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-spoilers-episode-1-spoilers/2/

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Screen11
caption - Home is where one starts from.
-T. S. Eliot.
Source - https://instagram.com/p/2oWdwNGy8V/

:cutesmile!:
That is SO cute.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Ben's seems like the type of guy that if he is F1 I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. He just seems like an all around good guy. I hope tptb don't mess with him too much.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 15, 2015 5:59 pm

I just want him to be the next Bachelor so bad!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm

LOVE this guy he seems like a sweetheart would not be surprised if he swoops in for the bachelor role as a fan fave if he's not F1 -- i also think he'll bring out K's soft side which she said CS brought out and that she likes when a guy brings out that side of her... Ben H will be good for her maybe but I dunno if she'll pick him

he'd fit the "slow and steady wins the race" more so than shawn that's for sure...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Absolutely agree with you Emusha. If I had to pick someone as a standout just from details based on his SM and bio, it would be Ben H. He seems like a very genuine and nice guy. Husband material. He may be younger than Kait but he seems mature for his age... almost like they are around the same age. If he is funny then that will bode well for his chance at possibly being F1 since Kait wants someone who is funny (but not as funny as she is). I admit to being biased as I think his values are different than hers (not in a bad way, just different) but being on the show maybe that didn't matter or wasn't as emphasized as much. He seems like the kind of guy who would want the girl he is with to have the spotlight and he be in the background and just proud to be there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson