SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by mysthelma Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Can some bring Nick latest Instagram post over??

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 1f49b  friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by emusha Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:12 pm

mysthelma wrote:Can some bring Nick latest Instagram post over??

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 Screen19

nick looks way more tan than he was in chicago in this pic....so this is probably a post-san antonio post.
My guess is this is an Ireland pub crawling post from Elan -- Elan is the king of smokes and mirrors (remember his airplane crazy social media prank??). Is whiskey/scotch a big thing in Ireland?
meanwhile the iphone in front of nick and the bag hanging from the table are a bit curious -- there's a girl in the group he's in the bar with (or it's elan's filming knick knack ouch giggling ) I do remember nick and other contestants taking what look like iphone photos and posting them post filming when the show is airing... the curious thing I see here is that nick has his phone in front of him but someone took a photo of him drinking and posted it on NICK's instagram -- very curious!!! I wouldn't be at all surprised if nick had to give away his login to his social media accounts to cover up the surprise effect of being on the show to his handler (s)

Hey pre-show sleuthing is so fun!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Thing is it's ready been spoiled Nick is on the show. I agree this has Élan written all over it. The Nick having his phone and the handbag looks pretty staged.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 1f49b  friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Bottom line - being out with a girl (or cross dresser with a handbag) and having your date post a pic about it on SM looks pretty normal and real life to me. 

The only questions are "who is she?" and will she leave a sparkle on his cheek?  rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm

I think it was posted to cause a stir and it's working.
Can someone point me to the pics of Nick with Sharleen during Kaitlyn's taping. Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:25 pm

notarose wrote:Bottom line - being out with a girl (or cross dresser with a handbag) and having your date post a pic about it on SM looks pretty normal and real life to me. 

The only questions are "who is she?" and will she leave a sparkle on his cheek?  rofl

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 3806527698 Great reference Notarose. I still smile when I think of that part of Kaitlyn's entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:27 pm

relaxing wrote:
notarose wrote:Bottom line - being out with a girl (or cross dresser with a handbag) and having your date post a pic about it on SM looks pretty normal and real life to me. 

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 3806527698  Great reference Notarose.  I still smile when I think of that part of Kaitlyn's entrance.

Hugesmile  Thanks!  I feel so alone when peeps don't get my humor.  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Too bad Nick didn't get a limo exit to match Kaitlyn wit for wit. But betting he had a good plan for his first intro to her in N.Y.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Too bad Nick didn't get a limo exit to match Kaitlyn wit for wit. But betting he had a good plan for his first intro to her in N.Y.

Our Nick always has a plan :uptonogood
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Max64 wrote:I think giving Nick the GDR on his first date since joining the rest of the gang, makes a big statement that Kaitlyn is very serious about Nick, it also, catches him up so to speak in the viewers eyes.  If Kaitlyn isn't feeling "it" with Nick, I have no doubt she'd let him go before HTD's.  I can't see her stringing him along.

ITA. i can only see 2 scenarios for Nicky Poo this season :

1. F1 going all the way till the end
2. Dumpee prior to HTD

as i firstly brought up by julychild, the Waddells may got spared from another family emotional involvement..so it might be the case for the Vialls too this season. (who knows maybe Nick had it in one of the clauses?) :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:11 pm

emusha wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Can some bring Nick latest Instagram post over??

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 43 Screen19

nick looks way more tan than he was in chicago in this pic....so this is probably a post-san antonio post.
My guess is this is an Ireland pub crawling post from Elan -- Elan is the king of smokes and mirrors (remember his airplane crazy social media prank??). Is whiskey/scotch a big thing in Ireland?
meanwhile the iphone in front of nick and the bag hanging from the table are a bit curious -- there's a girl in the group he's in the bar with (or it's elan's filming knick knack ouch giggling ) I do remember nick and other contestants taking what look like iphone photos and posting them post filming when the show is airing... the curious thing I see here is that nick has his phone in front of him but someone took a photo of him drinking and posted it on NICK's instagram -- very curious!!! I wouldn't be at all surprised if nick had to give away his login to his social media accounts to cover up the surprise effect of being on the show to his handler (s)

Hey pre-show sleuthing is so fun!

Gowdie....they know how to play a game with us, dont they?... Rolling Eyes

well, the last E -article regarding C season did mention MF had stepped up their game , including that the lead could sneaking around to see/with any contestants if the leads want to, off camera. Hence, we got to hear an onlooker on RS site saw Becca went with C during Elan's Bday party and made out in parking lot. giggling . Given the fact that both Becca and Nick are very close to Elan,the inner devil's advocate in me cant help but think that the producers would likely give the same privy to Katnick meet each other off camera. And i for one, could easily see Nick hanging out more with the producers than the guys...laugh out loud..

Throwing in NR's analogy of Nick as Kailtyn's "Brady" upthread- dont worry NR hi i get your humor, most of the time :P - its not too far fetched for me to think Nick could meet K after her long day of 'work' : "come..come to Papa.."... :uptonogood rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Max64 wrote:I think giving Nick the GDR on his first date since joining the rest of the gang, makes a big statement that Kaitlyn is very serious about Nick, it also, catches him up so to speak in the viewers eyes.  If Kaitlyn isn't feeling "it" with Nick, I have no doubt she'd let him go before HTD's.  I can't see her stringing him along.

ITA. i can only see 2 scenarios for Nicky Poo this season :

1. F1 going all the way till the end
2. Dumpee prior to HTD

as i firstly brought up by julychild, the Waddells may got spared from another family emotional involvement..so it might be the case for the Vialls too this season. (who knows maybe Nick had it in one of the clauses?)  :yes:

I agree my thought has always been he will last until at least ep 7 and that is where Kanick's fate will be decided
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal