SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Brill Sun May 03, 2015 3:48 am

Any thoughts on this from Nick's twitter.

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28   Can't sleep. Won't sleep

IMO, he can't sleep because he is eliminated or because he isn't!  no idea I hope I'm wrong but he sounds sad if it is him.  no no

Then there is this one a minute or two before the top one. Doesn't sound sad in this one.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
· 36m 36 minutes ago
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

Can't wait to hear what you all think. scratch

He favored 2 tweets.

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 72 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 4:03 am

Brill wrote:Any thoughts on this from Nick's twitter.

Nick Viall

IMO, he can't sleep because he is eliminated or because he isn't!  no idea I hope I'm wrong but he sounds sad if it is him.  no no

Then there is this one a minute or two before the top one.  Doesn't sound sad in this one.

·   36m  36 minutes ago  
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

Can't wait to hear what you all think.  scratch

He favored 2 tweets.

The Hahahahaha!! is a reply to James' Prince Humperdinck bitmoji tweet, which he also favored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 03, 2015 4:14 am

whipsnapper wrote:

Nick Viall

Then there is this one a minute or two before the top one.  Doesn't sound sad in this one.

·   36m  36 minutes ago  
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

He favored 2 tweets.

The Hahahahaha!! is a reply to James' Prince Humperdinck bitmoji tweet, which he also favored.

I thought it was the picture where James has makeup on and is checking to see how old he is??? The one that was posted here beside Kaitlyn I thought?

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 72 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 4:27 am

Brill wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

Nick Viall

·   36m  36 minutes ago  
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

He favored 2 tweets.

I thought it was the picture where James has makeup on and is checking to see how old he is??? The one that was posted here beside Kaitlyn I thought?

I just checked again and it was definitely a reply to the prince Humperdinck bitmoji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 4:30 am

I'm thinking "can't sleep, won't sleep" is just nerves because he has a very big day tomorrow? IMO Nicholas is in the F2, will be the F1, and will propose!

#TeamKanick #TeamNicklyn

heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 5:04 am

Brill wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

Nick Viall

·   36m  36 minutes ago  
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

He favored 2 tweets.

Whippersnapper is right.  It is the Prince pic. giggling The Princess Bride reference? The "hahaha" is a good sign.  Someone made him laugh!  Good on you, James. 

If the next tweet about sleep is also from The Princess Bride - Westley Nick tells Kaitlyn Buttercup (yes, there is the "butter" reference from some of Nick & Maria's past tweets) about how he came to be a pirate. You see, Buttercup had thought Westley was dead but he really wasn't. (Did you know that in Kaitlyn's old ABC bio she wanted to be on a Pirate island?) 
Now back to the story dears.  So... Westly was captured by a pirate and every night before Westley went to bed the pirate, who had threatened to poison him, would say something like "sleep well because in the morning you may be dead." :yes: That's what pirates are about.  Hmm, sorta like TBTP and their edit. Anyhow, over time Westlely and the pirate become friends and the poor old pirate wanted to retire so he asks Westley to take over his piracy operation. Over time, Westley finally finds out where Buttercup is at and kidnaps her.  He wasn't too sure if she still loved him so he came as a masked man then revealed himself and told the story of his non-death. He ends the story by telling her "now that we are together, I shall retire..." 

The faved tweets are both about the boxing match tonight. 
The first was Arie Jr. about why pay to watch the fight if you can do it for free on periscope; 2nd from a Milwakee sportscaster about how the losing fighter gets paid more the a star Milwakee Packer and that gambling pays well.
Hmm, could this be a reference to Nick's 2 times on the Bette? The first as F2; the second as a gamble that was worth it? 

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698  It's cryptic as all heck! Or nothing about nothing. We just don't know where Nick is at this point. 
We need a pic blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 72 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 03, 2015 7:54 am

so the tweets are sounding a lot more like they're coming from Nick recently they are personal and honest IMHO - maybe they gave him his phone to tweet since 29th or he's off the show or they now ask him what he'd tweet

the favorites are still bachelornation related which don't sound like nick imho so i don't actually think he has his phone back permanently

so imo either:

it could be that he gets his phone with someone's monitoring him 
or someone asks him to respond to certain tweets and he does...so they get the real reaction from him and either he or the intern or elan posts
do we have any clue if they monitor these boards? if so they could be taking critiques from here and adjusting

the last two tweets are the ones i'm referring to that sound like Nick to me maybe not the top one but def that last one it's a very personal thing to admit to. on twitter nick (the real one) lets you in on what's going on in his mind a bit..:

@viallnicholas28  · Apr 29   Some days it Just feels like nothing is going right #smh   
 @viallnicholas28  ·  5h Can't sleep. Won't sleep.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 03, 2015 9:15 am

notarose, I like your interpretations. yes

But perhaps the tweet refers to him having a FD? No point wasting time sleeping in there. :uptonogood
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 9:49 am

mindless wrote:notarose, I like your interpretations. yes

But perhaps the tweet refers to him having a FD? No point wasting time sleeping in there. :uptonogood

:uptonogood  One won't go to sleep so the other can't   rofl
Hard to sleep with a firecracker in the room.

That could account for the 2 fight related favs as well. cantstopl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 03, 2015 10:57 am

Thanks everyone!!!! I am looking forward to getting my free frap today from Starbucks. As Nick would say...it 's the little things giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 11:08 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Thanks everyone!!!! I am looking forward to getting my free frap today from Starbucks. As Nick would say...it 's the little things giggling

Hope you have sunny day to go with it.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 03, 2015 11:24 am

mindless wrote:notarose, I like your interpretations. yes

FD definitely popped into my head. The second "won't sleep" makes the tweet seems more like willing oneself to stay awake as they want to be awake. Of course i have no clue who has the phone whether Nick, Elan or production. Elan does refer to Periscope alot so maybe Elanick favored the Arie tweet.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal