SELECT CONTENT

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:28 pm

nobody is happy and I see petty sour faces when dani goes interrupt poppy

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 8xlijo

but when Danielle decides to go interrupt dani, poppy and kristy are pushing and the other girls are definitly happy that danielle makes a move to interrupt dani and arthur. Kristyis clapping hands and poppy is pointing thumb, go go go

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 2dj856t

Back to top Go down

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:33 pm

the face of arthur when danielle comes to interrupt is priceless. So danielle having the first rose means nothing and all orders are producers choices to add drama or create doubts

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Vql25h

I noticed the arm behind dani. very closed, touching. Plus arthur does nothing and wait for danielle to speak before even moving his body. awwwe poor danielle...

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 2hsagbm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:36 pm

and then here comes Alysha.. What a difference in arthur's face!!!!!

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 5dv1c0

If I had any doubt that alysha is F4, I have none now...

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 20i807p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:52 pm

and I would be chocked if poppy is not also part of F4.. My gosh he kept happy puppy faces with her and they shared this connections that for me says they know exactly what they are thinking and they are just playing in front of the camera

it was an interesting segments full of edits here

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 25am6q8

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 14v48ja

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:20 am

Kapiti wrote:Screencaps for Episode 10 preview.
Skydiving- looks like Poppy after watching a few times. The hair colour is too brown to be Crystal,Alysha, Kristie and too long for Dani.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc110

Group date? Looks like Danielle. She flips it and Art comes running over.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc210
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc312

Cocktail party. Look how it's setup for Art to come and sit with Matilda.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc410

Scene where Art tells Matilda 'I think I'm going to be smiling for the rest of the night' and she says 'I'm blushing'
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc511

Rose Ceremony PI 'I need to take back everything bad I've said about her'.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc610
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Dfhdfg10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:40 am

Ok a bunch of SCs from Ep 10.
First of all, I'll do a bunch for any Poppy lovers out there (looking at you Robinvi!) I thought they had an awesome date with lots of physical touching and kissing, bringing Poppy right out of the friend-zone:
Here's where the romantic part of their date started, Poppys top accidentally came down after they dived into the water together. That's a good way to get out of the friend-zone Poppy haha!
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3010
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3110

They showed Art giving her lots of little kisses as he held her in the water.
VO: Poppy: "Arthur's definitely getting more affectionate with me"
Art: "It feels really comfortable and natural. It's a perfect moment"
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3210

Laughing as they tried to fit into the bathtub, more little kisses on her head and smiles.
Art: "I feel a very strong connection with Poppy"
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3311
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3410
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3510

The kiss scene (they go in 3-4 times for kisses)
Itm: Poppy: "Quite early on I figured out that I liked you"
Art: "I realised I liked you from the beginning as well, that's why I picked you for the first date. Straight off the bat, I knew that I liked you." Art gives her a rose and says "you've just made my day so amazing".
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3610
This shot is Art waiting for an answer to "Can i kiss you poppy"
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3710
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc3810
Post kiss Art says to Poppy: "that's pretty much everything i hoped it would be... and more"

I'm relying on AAL to snap up all the Tilda moments so I'll go straight to the caps of Episode 11 preview.

The girl on this date gets a rose, so this must be near the end of their date? Sun still looks quite high. Looks like Alysha to me.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2011
This girl first reminded me of Matilda, but AAL pointed out that her cast is on her left arm so unless they've flipped the image, it must be Dani or Alysha imo (ruling Chrystal out for height and body language). Wish we had a clearer shot.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2110
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2210

Ok this kiss looks like Alysha to me. The final part of their date could be the first cap with the rose? The messy hair looks the same.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2310

Now for the CP. Dani kissing Art. Naughty naughty! It's not just a peck either, it goes on long enough for the other girls (particularly Matilda) to come peek over and see them.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2510
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2610
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2710
Alysha unhappy about the kissing
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2810
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Sc2910

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:26 pm

dani liked the last comment...

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 X42m0x

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:25 pm

s/caps for upcoming ep. Looks like Alysha based on hair.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Screen10
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Screen11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:34 am

Ok here's some sc's for the preview of episode 12. I'm not sc'ing the dreaded episode 11 out of protest! no no
Looking ahead:
Matilda gets an awesome romantic date (they even sit cuddled up in the plane!) and a kiss.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bach110
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bach210
2 on 1 date. Looks to be Alysha and Dani? First shot is of Alysha saying she is really worried now.
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bach310
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bach410
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bach510
CP, Chrystal saying "I kinda want to punch you right now".
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bach610

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:33 am

Ok so sc's for next weeks HTD preview:

First shots show Art meeting Alysha
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd110
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd210

Art looking super nervous ready to meet Matilda's family:
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd310
Matilda's dad and ?sister?
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd411

Meeting Dani's family: Thinking its her mum and partner, Dani's sister and perhaps her dad and step mum?
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd510
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd610
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd710

VO: "Arthur fronts up to suspicious stepmothers". Step mum says "what kind of a** would do something like that"
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd810

Shot of Art with outfit from Dani's date. Art VO: "I feel like I'm in front of the firing squad"
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd1010

VO: "Overanxious parents". Poppy's family catchup: with mum and sister or friend.
Poppy's mum in PI: "Poppy has been through heartbreak before, it wasn't nice to see and I wouldn't like to see her hurt again"
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd1110
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd1210
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd1310

VO: Arthur has questions of his own. Alysha's family and mum. Art says to her mum "Do you think she's ready for another relationship?"
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd1410
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Htd1510

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:08 pm

the girls are out tonight... rofl

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 5mljyv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - ScreenCaps *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+2
GuardianAngel
Admin
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum