SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 3:19 am

Thanks ElonM for bringing this IG post by Alysha over... Just another reason why, if she is not F1 (and I don't believe she is,) that I find her SM activity disturbing. 

Who s/caps previews of their date and then posts them and a kissing one at that if not F1? Or did she get them from this board? 

Anyway, Trisha (Bach Can), Becca (Bach USA), and Lisa (Bach Australia): I salute you for your ability to not do this. You have my respect as a fellow woman. 

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 16 11205875_258048267699181_460237329_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by nylonvagabond Tue May 05, 2015 4:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

On her IG, Alysha also would tag the lead on her posts, and then comment on his posts as well. As you said, it is probably to link her to Art's brand. That makes sense.  yes Hitch yourself to the back of  rising star and all that (she did that with her ex-partner/husband). What makes even more sense to me is she married a guy who has fame in his own right and wants some of that fame for herself: he is a pro-rugby player and she could get some fame in her own right by going on this show. When she was married to him and living in Japan with her husband she was able to travel and go on exotic vacations with him (she married in secret and then said to the media she had never married, then said she did, etc, etc) and she still has these posts on her IG to show this.

For me, I see it as a way to look "desirable" to men while getting some fame as well. Her IG post of her topless from the back and then another IG post from a "fan" video of a young boy saying he loves Alysha and her posting this on her IG is all just odd to me for someone who is a teacher. But, it makes sense because she is not a teacher and hasn't taught in a school for years. She is 26, which means if she was with her husband for 2 years and only last year they separated then she hasn't taught for 2+ years.

Where did you get the information on her marriage?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 7:31 am

nylonvagabond wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

On her IG, Alysha also would tag the lead on her posts, and then comment on his posts as well. As you said, it is probably to link her to Art's brand. That makes sense.  yes Hitch yourself to the back of  rising star and all that (she did that with her ex-partner/husband). What makes even more sense to me is she married a guy who has fame in his own right and wants some of that fame for herself: he is a pro-rugby player and she could get some fame in her own right by going on this show. When she was married to him and living in Japan with her husband she was able to travel and go on exotic vacations with him (she married in secret and then said to the media she had never married, then said she did, etc, etc) and she still has these posts on her IG to show this.

For me, I see it as a way to look "desirable" to men while getting some fame as well. Her IG post of her topless from the back and then another IG post from a "fan" video of a young boy saying he loves Alysha and her posting this on her IG is all just odd to me for someone who is a teacher. But, it makes sense because she is not a teacher and hasn't taught in a school for years. She is 26, which means if she was with her husband for 2 years and only last year they separated then she hasn't taught for 2+ years.

Where did you get the information on her marriage?

yes. can you share the links please?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 2:21 pm

This was all sleuthed weeks ago. It is all in her thread. You can just go to her IG and see that last year she was with her husband. I posted his twitter in this thread as well. As for her two years it was in her interviews and she even talked about it on the show. All already sleuthed.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Alysha eliminated F3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 6:56 am

I guess she's moving to Auckland. This ties in with her studying for her post grad.

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 16 11246654_1116479448367777_831804234_n
Aww look what I found in my bag @poppy_fcs so much love xx you're the best thing to come out of the show my girl #thebachelornz
@alyshajadebrown
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 14, 2015 7:13 pm

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 16 11236016_101785356824473_466160112_n

Girl grew a derriere emoji owning it in this week's issue. Embrace your body, love it and most importantly smile because you are beautiful! #womansday #body #confidence #love #curves #happy #healthy
@alyshajadebrown

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

+11
nylonvagabond
emusha
Katiebelle
mercieme
Kashathediva