SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:14 am

Since it is alysha's fan thread, I am sure the fans will enjoy this positive video Smiley

sadly I could not inlcude all the episodes as some of them were not in the right format.
I am still a newbie and have no idea how to convert.

Back to top Go down

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by Karina Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:27 pm

'OMG i fully forgot about that swell. how long did we laugh about that for! followed by devouring catering cake leftovers - hence the spanx love you x 'This was posted by Alysha from her private FB on Poppy's Bach NZ FB page about an article about Poppy wearing spanx and the fact that Poppy has a new boyfriend. Therefore Poppy is not a threat to her. She has also posted pictures of Poppy on her IG saying how she loves her. I may be cynical but Poppy is very popular in NZ and has been getting a lot of support and attention and it is as if Aiysha wants to jump on the band wagon. Also she posted a bear story on IG about fighting for someone. She is really trying to get the NZ public behind her one has to wonder why. Does she want support if she is F1 as being married may be quite cause some controversy. Or does she want to capitalise on the being a bachelorette while still in the game. Something about her makes me think she is very strategic and planned every move. One also has to wonder why Art was so distant from Poppy at the home visit. I suspect Alysha has a lot of influence over Art. Or Dani over the so called lying incident. I think Poppy was also over it as she said she found it hard to see him kissing other woman and in fact her affection for him waned. Any woman that is slightly critical of him is gone in a flash
Poppy in a interview TV3 I think said that Art can be immature and said that he is well suited to Dani I am wondering if she is alluding to the fact that Dani is also immature. Poppy is now saying Art may end up with Dani yet initially said that Dani would be next one to go as he seemed to have doubts about her. I wonder if she ahs been told to mislead the public into believing that Dani will win as she really has completely changed her story. Any ideas thoughts

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:45 pm

it was not said that dani is immature

matilda and I have the same kind of humor so him and her have a lot to talk about
they have a playful fun relationship (dani and art)
alysha came out of the woodwork

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/20-questions-with-the-bachelor-nzs-poppy-2015043011#ixzz3Yog84xJ8

it is when she talks about the fart that she says "he is not that mature and he turned around and said: did you just fart? ...)

we should be careful to associate the right words or we could easily associate things that are not true and distort the truth.

ps: this is alysha's tread and I think this discussion should to to the general one maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:08 pm

So over the past weeks I haven’t really been following the girls’ SM as I thought it was all a bit unreliable on giving hints to the F1 but this morning I had a look at Alysha’s Instagram account to look for clues.

And I am so confused! :headbanging console healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 9 2292733854

She’s gone crazy with her posts. Is she just heavily promoting herself so her five minutes of fame continues?

Is she F1 and doesn’t like all the attention that Matilda and Poppy were getting? They both have more followers on Instagram.

Is she F2 and wants us to know that she’s fine and has the love of a great family re the Family Instagram?

And what’s with the picture of her and Art? What’s she trying to convey?

I definitely think she is F1 or F2 (shame as I really love Dani) with Matilda but I just do not see a really good “love” story in the edits the producers have shown us.
They have conveyed her as moody, insecure, secretive and quite serious. Would they edit an F1 this way? I’ve never watched this show before but have they ever edited an F1 in previous series this way?

The edits they have given Dani and Matilda are way lighter and more fun and in my opinion have made them more likable.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Oh Katiebelle I feel your frustration.

Alysha is confusing. Evertytime I look at her IG I'm confused. I have been saying this for the pass few weeks. I don't know what to make of her posts.

To answer some of your questions.

She’s gone crazy with her posts. Is she just heavily promoting herself so her five minutes of fame continues?

I think she is promoting herself heavily and if she is F2 I think this is the reason. She wants the public to love her so as to shoot it back in Art's face.

Is she F1 and doesn’t like all the attention that Matilda and Poppy were getting? They both have more followers on Instagram.
Hmm, I think she is seeking attention but the others aren't posting as much as she is. She now has two posts on IG with the f'' word and her bare back showing. F1 behavior I think not. The lead isn't posting as much she is. Rather Art and Matilda have the least posts on IG since the start of the show,.

Is she F2 and wants us to know that she’s fine and has the love of a great family re the Family Instagram?
I believe she wants people to know she is fine or maybe this is her way of working out her emotional disappointment of not being picked in the end. She is definitely projecting an image that maybe she is/was the best fit for Art.

And what’s with the picture of her and Art? What’s she trying to convey?
Maybe he picked her and is now a part of the family. Suspect I mean as much as I like Matilda to be F1 I still see Alysha as a choice for Art.He is intrigued by her and as AAL mentioned she is wounded and he is a caring person.

I don't like Alysha. The End.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:32 pm

I remember emily and chantal on brad season.
Emily was pisssed off the way she was edited and even said that she understood the connection between brad and chantal and did not understand why brad picked her

If you look at the video, the producer did include her in every RC, and voice over but I think she came very late to his attention. I think the cocktail with her gorgeous dress saying that she was a hard catch and he need to prove to her... it was like honey to a bear. Then the no kiss at the 1:1... she definitely calculated her moves and times. She studied him and decided how to catch his attention and it worked.

The issue I have with her is that I feel she plays the little victim girl in need of a big bad guy to protect her. And men love that. Arthur is no exception. Is she playing? I do not think so? Is she a manipulative woman? heck yes she is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:33 pm

In the most interview Poppy said Art was not mature which in the queens English is the same as saying immature re the fart incident I only tried to deduce whether she meant Danni was immature as there are several on line comments that she is immature and as she indicated they were a good match. I was just trying to analyse and deduct and hopefully get others perspectives I certainly am not trying to demean anyone or misconstrue words. I at no stage said that Dani was immature I said I wondered if Poppy was alluding to the fact she is immature.

Katiebelle thank you so much for your insights the reason I posted this because I am so very confused and just wanted to dialogue with others in a light hearted fashion Certainly will put up on general thread now.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Wow thanks everyone your are pros at this great insights

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:41 pm

ElonM wrote:

I don't like Alysha. The End.

I agree! I don't like her either but it's because of the edits that they have shown us.

From looking at the SM, she is definitely the least popular of the final 4 with the public. I think Chrystal might even have more fans.

Surely the producers would want the F1 to be adored like Poppy and Matilda. So wouldn't they edit her in a way that makes her more likable? Or are they doing the whole "wounded bird' and Art is going to "mend her broken heart" thing?

That's the reason I'm leaning towards Matilda being F1 rather than Alysha - but really I have no clue!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:43 pm

but lets put ourselves in her shoes if she is F1

EVERYONE is talking about Dani and Matilda and Poppy. Who is mentioning Alysha?

She is also a redneck for the auckland people obviously. Radio reproach her to do not have a twitter account and be vary rare on SM (The spinoff yesterday).

This crazy sharing pictures is maybe her way to react that she also deserve fans attention.

Maybe if she is F1, she was asked by the prod to react on SM so the prod would not get a backslash about their edits. Everyone is saying that she is coming out of nowhere so they totally fail their edits and love story if she ends F1

I truly think that the dani drama at RC was to put doubts that he may not consider her at FS which is BS. Alysha saying that she was surprised she had the first rose... when the last ceremony she was also first?

now... pay attention to the suntanned faced on ITM... matilda, dani and arthur...

remember that F3 and F4 are always the favorite for next bachelorette and who is the obvious choice right now? poppy.

out of all the pictures, she selected arthur with his hand on her let at the family table... so maybe her point is to show the connection that the procuders failed to show us?

I am still thinking she is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:45 pm

karin wrote:Wow thanks everyone your are pros at this great insights

and you are very welcome. please share again your opinion. it is fun to chat and share different opinions Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 pm

HEA I agree with you though I do have some reservations. A guy posted on the Bachelor
NZ Facebook page that from a male perspective Alysha is the winner.
Also the photo on IG of her legs wrapped around Art I am not sure exactly what she
wrote but is was along the lines of keeping it PG. However I felt it was provocative
and more daring than the other girls. Matilda is very classy and Poppy it was light
hearted e.g the bikini top falling off. Dani is also just a natural fun girl.
I

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

+11
nylonvagabond
emusha
Katiebelle
mercieme
Kashathediva