SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:37 pm

no idea. I think a lot of rumors are running around and dani must be included in some of them maybe

I have to admit that I am a bit confused. dani seems to approve every single tweet with #teamdani on it. matilda and dani are very closed during and after show. I may be wrong but it looks like matilda is supporting dani a lot, the same way they both cared for each other during the show. Matilda was a total sweetheart for dani at the rose F4 ceremony. I felt that matilda was protecting dani and still is today.

Today I saw that dani has another Facebook private account and art and alysha are her friends there. Art facebook is set to private but all his family is following him and his big sister is very active (actually in the us for over a month now, visiting). On the big sister account, some guy said that the choice of the girls on the show were not the same class as his sister. He use a word but must be a NZ slang. Big sister seemed to let it go. it was a pretty mean comment and obviously came from a close friend, not a stranger.

It is clear that dani was the pawn all along. Nobody will make me believe that he had doubts at the F4 ceremony and needed dani to tell him that she was falling for him. Like alysha said on the voice, he could have had a serious talk at the hometown, not making a drama at the rose ceremony as if it was so difficult to chose between poppy and dani. Poppy was always a friend.

matilda is a mystery but i would not be surprised that she was pushed so she became the next bachelorette. Fans fell for her but not the couple they can make together. SHe is the perfect girl, perfect friend, perfect housewife but what they fail to compare is if arthur fits her lifestyle and vice et versa. And I truly think she does not. And this does not remove any of her qualities she has.

so one week left and I will be back to my life :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 1:08 am

HEA this would make you happy. On Dani's IG posting below, Art asked Dani how good the drink was & she responded to him. It seems no hard feelings no matter what happens F1 or not. I can't bring their banter over because I am on my mobile but wanted to bring it to your attention  giggling

therealdanigram
I'm such a lucky girl! The lovely @littleislandnz just dropped off a goodie box! Little Island make products from coconuts including their new chocolate milk

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 01, 2015 1:11 am

mercieme wrote:HEA this would make you happy. On Dani's IG posting below, Art asked Dani how good the drink was & she responded to him. It seems no hard feelings no matter what happens F1 or not. I can't bring their banter over because I am on my mobile but wanted to bring it to your attention  giggling

therealdanigram
I'm such a lucky girl! The lovely @littleislandnz just dropped off a goodie box! Little Island make products from coconuts including their new chocolate milk

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 16 11191255_1384258148570450_1356884480_n

Art's comment
@art_green How good is it! Pretty sure I drank my weight in the chocolate stuff the other day and I didn't even feel guilty about it. Maybe a little sick, but not guilty. Yumo 2h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/974917688976161654_26252765#5yHVTpx72kUP1Iml.99
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:29 am

mercieme wrote:HEA this would make you happy. On Dani's IG posting below, Art asked Dani how good the drink was & she responded to him. It seems no hard feelings no matter what happens F1 or not. I can't bring their banter over because I am on my mobile but wanted to bring it to your attention  giggling

therealdanigram

awwwe thank you

dani has another facebook page opened since 2008
arthur is following her as well as alysha, and probably all the girls
it is set on private and she has around 700 friends

arthur follows dani on twitter as well as matilda and nathalie and poppy.
he does not follow alysha because she has no twitter account

i think everybody is happy today Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 16 10sg175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 16 2qnsej8

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 16 Qnpyef

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm

it felt so reversal and unatural arthur's speech versus dani
please listen the music...

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 8:49 pm

They sure did have a good time together HEA. One more sleep then we know F2 & then two more sleeps, the finale is on giggling

I am on the east coast & I won't be able to watch live, should be an interesting finale though regardless of the outcome. I posted an interview Art did a couple of days in the media thread & he said he is not looking to watching forward to watching this last week because the final filming days were quite emotional for him & wouldn't want to re-live it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 8:53 pm

I am sure he was.
everytime he had to get rid of a girl since episode 2, he was ready to vomit HAHAHA
but yes. up to F4, the leads always have feelings for them for different reasons.
i always think that the lead love them but is in love with only one but still love them
yes. i want to know. no matter who is F1
so far, every F3 look happy today... as it is usually the case 2 months after the finale (for them).
i read that there is another interview with art and his mom recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Glad Dani is ok now but she was pretty gutted after the FRC as expected, F2 not a good position for anyone no no

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Danis-Exit-Interview--I-Dont-Think-Hes-Made-The-Right-Decision/tabid/96/articleID/21885/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

+7
mercieme
Kapiti