SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:34 am

albean99 wrote:I just checked and he leaves while Ben is confirming that they did not share a room and you can see him talking. It looks to me like JP is leaving by another door. It is a suite so probably has more than one.

I agree with you albean. I tried to find the screencaps of the two doors that were previously posted but couldn't find them anywhere, so I rewatched that part. When JP is getting ready for his group date, you can see the light on in the closet behind the closet doors that are ajar. When they show JP walking out the door during the conversation with Ben, you can see the same closet light and doors. I'm not sure what this means, but it tells me that:

• TPTB wanted us to believe through their editing that JP got up from that conversation and walked out of the suite

• JP was actually walking out of his bedroom door, probably back to the livingroom after he got dressed

I know there are those that don't agree with me, but I watched a couple of times Lucas and Ames reaction when Ashley came in and got the GDR to give to JP. When Ames says, "I feel like at this moment for the first time this is completely out of our hands," the looks on their faces spoke volumes to me. I think Lucas and Ames knew it was JP at that moment, just like the girls said they knew by the way Brad looked at Emily and the guys knew by the way Ali looked at Roberto. I'm sure they felt JP got special treatment with the tux and their reaction reminded me of how the girls reacted when Brad arranged for the picnic with Emily during the rose ceremony cocktail party. JMHO!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:45 am

Beeleever wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just checked and he leaves while Ben is confirming that they did not share a room and you can see him talking. It looks to me like JP is leaving by another door. It is a suite so probably has more than one.

I agree with you albean. I tried to find the screencaps of the two doors that were previously posted but couldn't find them anywhere, so I rewatched that part. When JP is getting ready for his group date, you can see the light on in the closet behind the closet doors that are ajar. When they show JP walking out the door during the conversation with Ben, you can see the same closet light and doors. I'm not sure what this means, but it tells me that:

• TPTB wanted us to believe through their editing that JP got up from that conversation and walked out of the suite

• JP was actually walking out of his bedroom door, probably back to the livingroom after he got dressed

I know there are those that don't agree with me, but I watched a couple of times Lucas and Ames reaction when Ashley came in and got the GDR to give to JP. When Ames says, "I feel like at this moment for the first time this is completely out of our hands," the looks on their faces spoke volumes to me. I think Lucas and Ames knew it was JP at that moment, just like the girls said they knew by the way Brad looked at Emily and the guys knew by the way Ali looked at Roberto. I'm sure they felt JP got special treatment with the tux and their reaction reminded me of how the girls reacted when Brad arranged for the picnic with Emily during the rose ceremony cocktail party. JMHO!

:yes: JP walking back into the room with Ashley wearing the GDR was a huge statement. She couldn't have made it any clearer where JP stood with her. and from the way JP was sneaking a dreamy look at Ashley after the toast, you could see he was happy! I love the way this couple reassures each other.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

Beeleever wrote:

I agree with you

If we listen all the exit interview made with the medias: The mask, William, Nick and West... alll thought it is JP... no mention at all with Mickey and no exit media interview with Ryan that I have seen... because ryan is still officially on the show so no surprise here

HOwever it turns to both names with Lucas and Ames. We know that Lucas was not closed to JP but best buddies with ben and constantine. But Lucas was unclear with who he picked really. He wished it is Ben because he likes him a lot but it does not say clearly: I saw a lot more chemistry with X or Y

Do you remember Lucas face when JP said that Ashley told him the previous day about the Bentley thing? He looked on his right quickly, smirked and put his face down.... this is very much a way to say: okay... you are the frontrunner if she told you first... most especially because she had the oportunity to tell Lucas on their 1:1 date but she did not.

I think it is William who was very clear and said: in group date she was always around or next to JP. Lets not forget that I think William had a little crush on her so I am pretty certain that he was very attentive to ashley when she was around.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 am

I'm going to venture back into the screencaps....I know I've seen a pix of JP wearing the same type watch as the pix for FRC.....oh dear, I'll probably be in there for a while....if I don't surface say in about 4 hours, come look for me....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:46 am

Wasn't there a pic of the shiny boot guy who got off the plane where his jacket, shirt and tie were also visible? I sort of remember somebody lightened it so you could see that he was wearing a skinny purple tie. I have only seen Ben wearing skinny ties; JP's are all wider, more traditional. To me that was evidence that shiny boot guy was probably Ben.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 am

ironcat wrote:Wasn't there a pic of the shiny boot guy who got off the plane where his jacket, shirt and tie were also visible? I sort of remember somebody lightened it so you could see that he was wearing a skinny purple tie. I have only seen Ben wearing skinny ties; JP's are all wider, more traditional. To me that was evidence that shiny boot guy was probably Ben.

We also do not know whether these are their own shoes or not, or whether they were provided with a complete set of new clothes for the FRC.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 am

With the ATFR being shown right after the finale this year, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a cliffhanger this year. I'm going to use JP as the example because I believe all post show stuff points to him, but I wonder if due to her sister, JP asks her to think about it a bit more and make sure she's sure about him. Hence why we've been given both May 11 and May 13 as possible FRC days. Would also be another explanation as to why she runs after someone.

Those SC from the FRC are so mixed up that its really hard to tell.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 am

Some of this was discussed in previous threads. Hope I’m not too “windy” here. Also, because I "was not THERE", obviously I’m just “speculating”…

I think Ames was the last to see the “Jordash” connection and that is why we saw all of his facial reactions close-up during the wedding photo shoot. The camera crew wanted to show SOMEBODY looking surprised.

When Blake called JP a sandbagger in Hong Kong, it proved that he, and probably Ben and Constantine as well, knew he was Top Man, as far as Ashley was concerned. She had seen Bentley BEFORE her date with Lucas and the dragon boat race. She told JP FIRST and he made a HUGE blunder telling them. (Chris Harrison's "cocky" comment may not have been directed to Ashley.)

Lucas and Ryan both made comments at that point, but they were edited out. Ryan already suspected it back in Phuket and, despite being happy about his 1 on 1 date in Taiwan, he used the word "hopeful" a lot with Ashley, suggesting that he knew he would not make the next RC.

Ben, in the Taroka Gorges, was only confident about a hometown... he may have known he wasn't final one at that point. He made two "digs" at JP in Taiwan: first by delaying his "we had separate rooms" statement until JP started to leave and later sarcastically telling Ryan that Lucas would bring back the group rose. Ashley Spivey made a snide comment about that on the abc.com commentary, but I think Ben was hinting to Ryan that roses on these group dates are NOT what they seem. She may give you a rose simply to distract others. If Ashley gives you a rose because you "impressed" her at the orphanage date, she may just be giving it to you because Ryan is unpopular and JP too obvious. Same was true with Blake getting it the next week. Ben was irked... and I don't blame him for feeling "played".

Of course, just because you suspect that the "game is over", doesn't mean you don't make a go at it. Constantine drops out, but Ben pushes on and, apparently, proposes to her. I do believe both fijiman and Coastal's sources are correct with their information: Ashley DOES see Ben sometime after the final rose ceremony. Yet, this may be a dot.dot.dot. sort of thing, since Ben might possibly get very, very upset.

We do know about the battle she has with Chrystie, but this may get resolved BEFORE the final rose ceremony. Key words: "I woke up today thinking this was gonna be a great day, and now it’s ruined, you know? And it’s so like cruel. It’s not fair."

Why would she say it was going to be a great day if her family situation was still bothering her? In at least one interview, she stated that her family supports her decision. A few of us found this odd after watching those previews, but as even Reality Steve pointed out, all of this happened in the past.

Sorry if this post is a bit scattered here...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 am

what did ashley S say in her commentary jbf?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 am

JBF wrote:Some of this was discussed in previous threads. Hope I’m not too “windy” here. Also, because I "was not THERE", obviously I’m just “speculating”…

I think Ames was the last to see the “Jordash” connection and that is why we saw all of his facial reactions close-up during the wedding photo shoot. The camera crew wanted to show SOMEBODY looking surprised.

When Blake called JP a sandbagger in Hong Kong, it proved that he, and probably Ben and Constantine as well, knew he was Top Man, as far as Ashley was concerned. She had seen Bentley BEFORE her date with Lucas and the dragon boat race. She told JP FIRST and he made a HUGE blunder telling them. (Chris Harrison's "cocky" comment may not have been directed to Ashley.)

Lucas and Ryan both made comments at that point, but they were edited out. Ryan already suspected it back in Phuket and, despite being happy about his 1 on 1 date in Taiwan, he used the word "hopeful" a lot with Ashley, suggesting that he knew he would not make the next RC.

Ben, in the Taroka Gorges, was only confident about a hometown... he may have known he wasn't final one at that point. He made two "digs" at JP in Taiwan: first by delaying his "we had separate rooms" statement until JP started to leave and later sarcastically telling Ryan that Lucas would bring back the group rose. Ashley Spivey made a snide comment about that on the abc.com commentary, but I think Ben was hinting to Ryan that roses on these group dates are NOT what they seem. She may give you a rose simply to distract others. If Ashley gives you a rose because you "impressed" her at the orphanage date, she may just be giving it to you because Ryan is unpopular and JP too obvious. Same was true with Blake getting it the next week. Ben was irked... and I don't blame him for feeling "played".

Of course, just because you suspect that the "game is over", doesn't mean you don't make a go at it. Constantine drops out, but Ben pushes on and, apparently, proposes to her. I do believe both fijiman and Coastal's sources are correct with their information: Ashley DOES see Ben sometime after the final rose ceremony. Yet, this may be a dot.dot.dot. sort of thing, since Ben might possibly get very, very upset.
We do know about the battle she has with Chrystie, but this may get resolved BEFORE the final rose ceremony. Key words: "I woke up today thinking this was gonna be a great day, and now it’s ruined, you know? And it’s so like cruel. It’s not fair."

Why would she say it was going to be a great day if her family situation was still bothering her? In at least one interview, she stated that her family supports her decision. A few of us found this odd after watching those previews, but as even Reality Steve pointed out, all of this happened in the past.

I'm confused. LOL She sees Ben after the FRC to give him closure?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:24 am

Samantharose wrote:
JBF wrote:Some of this was discussed in previous threads. Hope I’m not too “windy” here. Also, because I "was not THERE", obviously I’m just “speculating”…

I use the word "possibly" because I have NO CLUE what happens... all of this is speculation. We do have spoilers suggesting that she sees Ben later, so I'm considering different "theories" here.

Right now, I'm going to abc.com to get that Ashley S. quote... ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am

JBF wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

I use the word "possibly" because I have NO CLUE what happens... all of this is speculation. We do have spoilers suggesting that she sees Ben later, so I'm considering different "theories" here.

Right now, I'm going to abc.com to get that Ashley S. quote... ha ha!

JBF, I find it interesting you think Ben may possibly propose to Ashley. I happen to agree, though I think most on this board don't think it'll happen. What makes you think he might?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

+86
instinct
appiah01
logomaniac
Nativenewyorker
allykat