SELECT CONTENT

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:10 am

Invercargill teacher Alysha reveals a major secret to Art

Last night's episode of The Bachelor NZ featured a major bombshell from 26-year-old English teacher Alysha Brown!

During their romantic one-on-one date on White Island, the bubbly blonde told Arthur Green she was still legally married to her ex-partner.

It was a nerve-wracking moment for Alysha, who said telling him was a "huge weight" off her shoulders.

"The big question for me was 'When do I tell him?'" Alysha told Woman's Day exclusively.

"Personally I don’t think the first date is the appropriate time to tell someone, just like talking about how many kids you want or the kind of wedding you want.

"So I decided to tell him on the second date. When I told him, I told him that he had an option, and that I would go if he wasn’t comfortable with it," she said.

Luckily, despite some initial shock from Art, the Bachelor ultimately accepted Alysha's news and even gave her the coveted rose to keep her safe from elimination that night.

Their connection only seemed to grow stronger at the cocktail party as they enjoyed more one-on-one time (after Art's steamy makeout session with fellow Bachelorette Dani Robinson!).

In the end, it was brunette stunner Natalie Stol who was sent home from the mansion, with Art choosing Chrystal Chenery over her.

The Bachelor NZ returns tonight at 7.30pm. For all the details on Alysha's secret marriage, look out for next week's issue of Woman's Day!

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/celebrity-news/2015/4/the-bachelor-nz-alyshas-bombshell/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:21 am

This NZ audience is smart! They are noticing things and following this show and the contestants VERY closely!!!

I think it is because it is such a small world and everyone knows everyone and the first reality show of this kind. They are sleuthing and don't even realize it!! giggling  :detective

From this response from TBNZ FB page I am thinking they are full of it if Alysha and Matilda are not F2 and thus whatever they say will just be misleading.

They also posted the video of Art having a radio interview saying he thinks he will marry his final girl. Art even said he is a dork and is proud of that. I love a dork but if Alysha is F1 he is an idiot.

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 Eahaeh10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:17 pm

The Bachelor New Zealand could be the greatest of all time

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-new-zealand-could-be-the-greatest-of-all-time/story-fn8yvfst-1227307894109

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Art Green @Artgreen_ · 12m 12 minutes ago
Sometimes all you need are some delicious tunes to turn your day around, cheers Ben @GeorgeFM
https://twitter.com/Artgreen_/status/591060271491256320
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Art active now on his Twitter. Tweet above about turning his day around (so bad day?).

Also favorited a tweet by The Spinoff that did the Power Rankings again. Hilarious!! Read the Power Rankings here: http://thespinoff.co.nz/23-04-2015/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-six-burger-people-feline-friends-and-trapped-tiki-taane/

He started following The Spinoff too! Dani also tweeting about it and liked it!

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 Hahaar10
https://twitter.com/TheSpinoffTV/status/591018137211916288
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:50 pm

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-How-did-Chrystal-feel-about-her-portrayal-on-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/tabid/96/articleID/21714/Default.aspx

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:32 pm

HEA wrote:means probably nothing but chrystal and alysha had diner together on april 22 and alysha is part of her yoga class

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-How-did-Chrystal-feel-about-her-portrayal-on-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/tabid/96/articleID/21714/Default.aspx

I believe it was Lisa the MoreFM wildcard & not Alysha that Chrystal had dinner with.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:53 pm

art_green The moment of surprise after being blindfolded from Auckland to Martinborough and stepping out of the car and into his surprise 30th. Happy birthday @strak 22min
Read more at http://websta.me/n/art_green#ZlHW584ITyjbbKlh.99

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 11176547_466587220171601_1978668896_n

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:37 am

the top 4 looking beautiful!

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 11142722_812431778843438_1220832873_n
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:50 pm

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 Michaelhurst_620x310

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11438873

The acting fraternity is notoriously shy of speaking out about the glut of reality TV that attracts ratings - but puts them out of work.

But Spy talked to New Zealand's King thespian Michael Hurst, who opened up on how many are feeling about the trend hurting drama.

Read more: Is Bachelorette heading to NZ screens, and will Chrystal Chenery get the prize?
• http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11438872

"I think reality TV tends to lower the bar so people stop demanding quality programmes and settle for pap, thinking this is real drama when it is just a kind of human circus or glorified sideshow.

"It's so cheap to make compared to drama and it is relatively simple and straightforward - full of cheap tricks, basic win-or-lose situations and a sense of voyeurism, often combined with a kind of extreme schadenfreude, all things that are easy for humans to comprehend.

So the networks make it or buy it because the public want it because the networks make it or buy it for them.

"It's a bit of a downward spiral. And you can't blame the networks because they are struggling to survive in the world of Netflix and other internet platforms that provide challenging, often provocative content."

Hurst says we're groaning under the weight of reality TV because networks are too afraid to take risks.

"It's about who has the passion and drive to make it. And, surely, it's also about taking risks and backing our talented writers, producers and directors. Going out on a creative limb rather than producing safe shows that stretch no one and ultimately sink without trace. The best TV dramas are the ones that take the risks, but at the moment, the current climate here seems risk-averse."

- Herald on Sunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Is Bachelorette heading to NZ screens, and will Chrystal Chenery get the prize?

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 Ep12_Chrystal_TBNZ_0034_620x310

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11438872

One of the Kiwi women who failed to win Arthur Green's heart on The Bachelor might not be unlucky in love after all.

TV3 is poised to follow in the footsteps of overseas reality TV shows, which have spawned a spin-off show featuring one of The Bachelor's most popular rejected singletons.

Australia's Network 10 is working on its first production of The Bachelorette, after two successful seasons of The Bachelor.

And with just four of the 21 women remaining in the hunt to win Green's heart on the first The Bachelor NZ production, MediaWorks has refused to rule out a local version of The Bachelorette.

"We are extremely happy with the success of the season and have been blown away by the level of social engagement," said Sue Woodfield, the head of commissioning and external production.

"We are fully focused on the current season, and any spin-off discussions that may take place will happen at the conclusion of the series."

Fans on social media are throwing their support behind eliminated contestant Chrystal Chenery, who stood at as the competition's sassiest contestant.

Chenery was eliminated last week after telling the Bachelor she wanted to punch him in the face.

Fans took to Twitter in droves throwing their support behind the stunning blonde to be New Zealand's first Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Bachelorette wanted to punch Art in the face

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 10 Chrystal_620x310

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=11437299

Strong-willed and sass-mouthed, Bachelor contestant Chrystal was easily the most polarising character of the reality cast and will be sorely missed by viewers.

With a penchant for putting the cat amongst the pigeons, Chrystal's last feat was revealing to the rest of the girls that Poppy had, in fact, pashed Art, despite claiming she had only given him a kiss on the cheek.

Poppy wasn't impressed that her secret had been outed but as Chrystal pointed out to Matilda, laughing, she was the last person anyone should confide in.

But she signed her eviction notice during a private chat with Art last night, when she told him she wanted to "punch you in the face" following the previous cocktail party, where he pashed Dani in front of the other girls.

If only she had! The Bachelor will certainly be less eventful without the striking blonde.

Are you sad to have left The Bachelor NZ?
No, I was definitely happy to have my freedom back and I'm happy my journey has come to an end.

Did you enter the show expecting to find 'the one'?
I entered the show with an open mind and an attitude to have fun.

Is Art Green as nice as he seems?
Yes, definitely NICE!

How did all the girls get along when the cameras weren't around? Was there any cattiness?
80% nice, 20% otherwise. Being out of your normal routine can attribute to your behaviour - especially when there are 21 women around. But we all knew it was unusual situation for which you need to make allowances.

Did anything happen on the show that you wish hadn't been cut for TV?
Asking Art to open his mouth!! And that blue eyeliner I wore - what was I thinking?

What's the best piece of behind-the-scenes goss you can give us?
Sometimes I thought that Mike Puru was more keen on getting a rose than the rest of us.

Have you found love since your time on The Bachelor?
No.

- nzherald.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+6
Jolena
mercieme
AEF
Kapiti
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum