SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:00 am

Ryan R and Jaclyn!

Post their SM accounts here for easy access.

A single woman who agreed to marry a complete stranger on last night’s season premiere of Married at First Sight was unable to utter 'I do' after she confessed that she was 'disappointed' by her future husband's physical appearance when she met him for the first time at the altar.

On last night's two-hour episode of the FYI-channel reality show, Ryan Ranellone, 29, happily agreed to marry 30-year-old Jaclyn Methuen, but the episode ended in a cliffhanger when she admitted she had doubts about her arranged marriage.

'I first see Ryan, my gut just says: "Oh man, like this is him?"' she said. 'The initial physical attraction really isn't there right now.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3000771/Married-Sight-participant-t-say-groom-met-altar-admitting-unimpressed-appearance.html#ixzz3UlKKm4hc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  26C507E900000578-3000771-I_don_t_Jaclyn_Methuen_30_couldn_t_bring_herself_to_say_I_do_to_-m-13_1426694069003

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Steel2009 wrote:ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  2m 2 minutes ago
Thank you all for coming to my defense but please be easy on Jac.she could be my wife! @JaclynMethuen @AETV  #mafs #MarriedAtFirstSight

From the preview at the beginning of the show...It looks like they got pretty close on their honeymoon..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Ryan R seems to be such a nice person.  I notice that he actually says something after a fan's comment on his F page instead of just liking it.  Very impressed with him!! :yes:

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:25 am

Yes!! I can't wait to watch them and see how she responds to his family situation. He seems like such a great guy and she seems like a lot of fun. They seem well matched in the looks department too.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:50 am

@JaclynMethuen
So grateful to all of the people who have been positive and understanding through this journey with me so far. I won't let you down!

Could this be anther clue that they are still together? First Ryan defends her and this "I won't let you down" comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 pm

IDK, but he posted something that sounded sad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:07 am

Despite the editing and the choppy VOs, they seem okay dokay in this pic!  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  3806527698

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  1h 1 hour ago
#MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  CA6A2i6W4AQFr1_

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:09 am

You can tell that the heat from social media is going to be hard. I hope they see more support!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:12 am

Ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01 · 42m 42 minutes ago
that excitement from tonight has me tired! I don't remember @JaclynMethuen being rude, shes just a firecracker! #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:15 am

atem wrote:You can tell that the heat from social media is going to be hard.  I hope they see more support!  

i hope so too!...TML has sleuthed that Ryanlyn are still together...at least we know they keep each other's company and are on the same team to counter harsh people on SMs. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:17 am

Jaclyn Methuen @JaclynMethuen · 2h 2 hours ago
Just the beginning of the friendship with my husband! Sorry I spilled your drink @LIRealEstate01 #MAFS

*with the same pic as above

Jaclyn Methuen @JaclynMethuen · 1h 1 hour ago
I was NEVER rude to his mother! I love her and would never be disrespectful. Thank you editing @LIRealEstate01

the editing is too much...! no

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:22 am

Oh, and I noticed that Ryan just followed the place she works for! Another clue they are still together.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt