SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by wharfrat Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:37 pm

My 2 cents on these two. They will make it. There doesn't seem to be any fatal flaws here. I like them both. The other couples the females appear to be fine women. The guys not so much.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:02 am

I just caught up on the show and love this couple too. Smiley I like how Jaclyn is taking it slow with the intimacy part. Not sure about Davina and Sean. :/
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:35 am

I agree with wharfrat. The images of Jaclyn are repetitive, same images over & over again but she remains open and expresses herself to Ryan. The images of Ryan D. are mostly bad. Editing and prompting to create drama are a possibility - hence the kayak going over, the argument about the facial piercing, the attack on the bed swans. Those almost seem staged. Note that his IG suggests otherwise. On it he looks like an immature, senseless and insensitive man. Sean's behavior is just creepy. Seriously he's like one of those bad first dates who thinks if he keeps kissing you that you will say yes and that talking about sex will make you open up. Player in his 20's? Doubtful, more like he could not get a second date. Compare his behavior to Ryan R. and Doug H. and even Jason who got into a bathtub in his bathing suit. They all accepted that sex wasn't happening - yes, they found their wives attractive and were willing and able given the chance, but they were equally willing and able to wait.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:29 am

^not that it really matters anymore, but just a minor correction: Jason actually got his 'wish' after the bath tub scene laugh out loud. Cortney admitted on camera they had consumated the wedding the evening after the scene, IIRC.

but yes IA Poor Doug. he admitted he had to wait for the full 2 months until he had his share laugh out loud. He was so glad Jamie had evening shifts so that he could relieved the 'pressure' while Jamie was gone MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698 .Hopefully Ryan R wont have to endure THAT long giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 am

Jadeh wrote:I agree with wharfrat.  The images of Jaclyn are repetitive, same images over & over again but she remains open and expresses herself to Ryan.  The images of Ryan D. are mostly bad.  Editing and prompting to create drama are a possibility - hence the kayak going over, the argument about the facial piercing, the attack on the bed swans.  Those almost seem staged.  Note that his IG suggests otherwise.  On it he looks like an immature, senseless and insensitive man. Sean's behavior is just creepy.  Seriously he's like one of those bad first dates who thinks if he keeps kissing you that you will say yes and that talking about sex will make you open up.  Player in his 20's? Doubtful, more like he could not get a second date.  Compare his behavior to Ryan R. and Doug H. and even Jason who got into a bathtub in his bathing suit.  They all accepted that sex wasn't happening - yes, they found their wives attractive and were willing and able given the chance, but they were equally willing and able to wait.

I am only guessing at this, but I assume each of these couples is counseled very strongly about the "need to perform" on the wedding night. It has been repeated a second year now, that there are multiple pressures that these couples face that are different than the average couples and the wedding night "bedding" might not be appropriate. In view of the experts availability to help the couples work through their problems, I believe what we see is simply scripted statements and they know it and dismiss it as part of the show. Now if the couples choose to become intimate on the wedding night that is what goes on behind closed doors.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:30 pm

I would hope that all six of these people have watched season 1 of MAFS. Monet's conclusion when the experiment was over was that she should have waited on the physical part until they had worked on getting to know one another. That's the advantage of not being in season 1; you learn from others' mistakes.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Love this clip!!  Poor Ryan... giggling  giggling Thank goodness he is a very patient man.

Can Jaclyn Methuen & Ryan Ranellone find a good groove on the dance floor!? We shall find out tomorrow on ‪#‎MarriedAtFirstSight

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=558158364326719&set=vb.334832696659288&type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks for posting! They're just too darn cute together! My favs this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Thanks for the clip. Tomorrow should be a fun episode. Smiley

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Great dance clip!

Things I noticed...

1) Jac only looked directly into Ryan's eyes

2) Jac's only reference to Ryan was "Babe" ... hmmmm...no dude or bro...

I wonder when in the timeline Ryan transformed from frog into prince?

Gotta know if this clip was from the honeymoon? Agains thanks for the info :claphands
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:43 pm

@JaclynMethuen baptizing me on our honeymoon haha @AETV #MarriedAtFirstSight #Mafs
https://twitter.com/LIRealEstate01/status/585458715471572992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:52 pm

^^ You beat me too it! Was just going to post this! MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698 thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt