SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Love the clip!!! lovetogether

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:30 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:52 am

Jac and Ryan are not hiding the fact they are together. They are flirting like crazy with each other and have been tweeting each other all night. They are probably right next to each other. He also posted two new pictures of them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 am

Did they delete the pictures I don't see them anymore? I hope they are together I just smile when I watch them.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:46 am

I didn't like the new preview for them but hopefully they are still married and it was just an edited clip of Ryan saying he didn't think he could handle her personality. I hope they work through it because out of all the couples I feel like they have real feelings for each other. Plus it would suck that Jaclyn finally came around and gave Ryan a chance and now his pulling away if they are not together than they must be really good friends.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:30 pm

I suspect the preview (which I have not seen) is being fed to us to amp up the drama and keep us watching. Just another trick to place doubt into this relationship. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:34 pm

I hope your right Columbia,MD because I want them to make I could careless about the other two I just care about Jaclyn and Ryan.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I suspect the preview (which I have not seen) is being fed to us to amp up the drama and keep us watching.  Just another trick to place doubt into this relationship.  JMHO.

Oh no doubt. If you notice the outfit she's wearing during the 'concerned' ITM for next week was the same one she wore when she said she looks at him like a man now, and all the other sweet ITMs from last night. Nice try though! giggling

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:09 pm

^^^Nice eagle eye, Bleuberry! MAFS don't realize that after 30+seasons of Bachelor/Bachelorette we don't fall for editing tricks.

These two are just way too cute together to be broken up already. :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:22 pm

"You are an outstanding person"

Ryan said this to Jaclyn in last night's episode. very special words at this time in a healthy relationship. The relationship is only 3 weeks old at this point. Could be construed as at the very close friends level. And something probably said before the "I love you". Not sure of the exact context in which he said this..?..

Here is my take: Ryan expressing relief that Jaclyn is honest, sincere and very special. Even at the young age of 29 working a real estate job in Long Island he has probably seen it all, including some of the very worst in people, and he is thanking his lucky stars that he is falling together with Jaclyn. We have yet to hear a mean spirited word from either Jaclyn or Ryan...he is with her 24/7 and he is now convinced of her genuineness.

In any event telling someone that they are an outstanding person is very special, something that Jaclyn will not forget.

I hope that this works out...hoping that Jaclyn didn't push the kids thing to early...maybe we see a first disagreement between them next week?
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 pm

They seem like a real match, and she seems like that type that is able to fall quickly (like flipping a switch), so she will compromise on geography and career, I'm thinking, because she sees the ultimate prize (a happy family life) is in the mix potentially.

I don't blame Sean for not compromising when he has zero confidence in a post show future at that point. All downside, no upside!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:44 pm

These two are great together. They're both genuinely good people, who know how to treat each other right. So refreshing to watch in between all the selfishness and bad behaviour from the other couples.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt