SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 12:54 pm

aglomessage wrote:Hi everyone, new here, visiting for one post.  handwave I admit this show and trying to figure out the results has turned me into a SM detective... shameful is what that is.  giggling
The least I can do to feel a little better is share the results. ;)

This seems to be an interesting picture:
https://instagram.com/p/0THOoBNs6V/

Taken after the final decision, before the show aired and in a private family situation. I don't see a ring - just saying. sad
Based on other SM activity it seems like they are on really good terms, the families too. So, either there's still hope and sth happened to that ring or they're at least good friends. What do you think?

These two are my favourite couple because they talk respectfully to one another. I can't watch the other two. They are so concentrated on what they "want" and "need", they can't see the other person at all. (f. ex. they constantly seem to be using phrases like "I NEED this to work, because I WANT to be married"). What about "I will try my best to get to know my new wife/husband, who they really are, what their values and dreams are, their weaknesses and strengths and how can I help them in going through life together"?
It's nice that Jac&Ryan are at least trying not to hurt each other.

Thanks for sharing! I see a ring on her right hand but are we thinking that's a middle finger ring?

I am only watching for Jaclyn and Ryan ... I don't really like anyone else on the show and don't care about the other two couples' outcomes.

You'd think with nearly 8.5 million people in the boroughs of NYC they could of done a better job with matching and finding more likeable contestants. Whoever suggested Match.com is totally right! Actually, that would be fun to have a show that follows 4 couples matched by 4 different online dating sites and see how they do.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm not so sure these two are still together either. I agree with the post upthread that Ryan didn't seem too "into" Jac. Which is really sad given she is such a class act.
The relationship never works in the long run when the man feels that way or is in any way "unsure," "uncertain," or "lukewarm" about the woman. This just makes me sad for Jac since she really is such an amazing girl.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 1:13 pm

^^^Yep, I am a big fan of Jaclyn. She seems like someone you'd want to throw back a vodka & tonic with and have a good laugh. I bet she's a great loyal friend -full of warmth and compassion.

Actually, if she does not succeed with Ryan, I bet some other guy snaps her up quickly. Happens all the time on Bachelor with a finalist who is very likeable onscreen finding themselves often married and engaged before the Bachelor!!

But ... the key is you've got to come across on TV as someone sexy & fun & kind & loving to attract men so not sure what that means for the other MAFS "wives." Ouch. #sorrynotsorry
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu May 14, 2015 1:36 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Yep, I am a big fan of Jaclyn. She seems like someone you'd want to throw back a vodka & tonic with and have a good laugh. I bet she's a great loyal friend -full of warmth and compassion.

Actually, if she does not succeed with Ryan, I bet some other guy snaps her  up quickly. Happens all the time on Bachelor with a finalist who is very likeable onscreen finding themselves often married and engaged before the Bachelor!!

But ... the key is you've got to come across on TV as someone sexy & fun & kind & loving to attract men so not sure what that means for the other MAFS "wives." Ouch. #sorrynotsorry
LOL!!! So true! Yeah the other two ladies are not coming off anything close to good. Passive aggressive persona coupled with low self esteem and impossible to please diva are not going to draw the fellas in! cantstopl
But yes, I think Jac will be fine no matter what- she is such an awesome person.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Thu May 14, 2015 2:08 pm

I love Ryan and Jaclyn together and I want them to make it but if they're just friends its good they ended on a good note. My only problem with it is why lead the fans on that want them together by retweeting and favorites about them being together and staying together and other tweets that make it seem like they're together. I mean I get they have to tease us so we don't know because last season you could tell would stayed together and who didn't so I get they want to throw people off but Jaclyn and Ryan are doing a great job of teasing if they're not together.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Thu May 14, 2015 4:06 pm

This gives me some hope.

https://instagram.com/p/2pVRjdFQ01/?taken-by=jacmeth

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 4:07 pm

fchew75 wrote:I love Ryan and Jaclyn together and I want them to make it but if they're just friends its good they ended on a good note. My only problem with it is why lead the fans on that want them together by retweeting and favorites about them being together and staying together and other tweets that make it seem like they're together. I mean I get they have to tease us so we don't know because last season you could tell would stayed together and who didn't so I get they want to throw people off but Jaclyn and Ryan are doing a great job of teasing if they're not together.

Well, this is a television show, after all. Maybe Jaclyn and Ryan are just fulfilling a promotional obligation of being on the show. It appears that all three couples started the season with a sense of mystery in their SM (remember Sean & Davina's matching outfits on the tv interview) but as the season has unfolded, Jaclyn and Ryan are the only couple (IMHO, of course) who can keep viewers guessing as to still being together.

And, you never know ... maybe Ryan and Jaclyn are still married - OR - maybe they opted to divorce but are now dating - OR - they are flirty friends. Anything can happen.

Last season I actually held out hope for all three couples for quite some time and, if I can recall, all three get the mystery going with SM.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Thu May 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Kiki_P wrote:This gives me some hope.  

I also hope they are together, but have to point out that the couples who chose to divorce after the 6 weeks are still technically married since they can't file for divorce until after the 6 month special airs (or it's been 6 months, or something like that, if I recall Vaughn and Monet's situation correctly).

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 4:34 pm

The only couple that I've been invested in watching this season is Ryan and Jaclyn, and with they way the edit is being so manipulated, I'm losing interest in them as well.

Is it just me, or is this season dragging?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Thu May 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Max64 wrote:The only couple that I've been invested in watching this season is Ryan and Jaclyn, and with they way the edit is being so manipulated, I'm losing interest in them as well.

Is it just me, or is this season dragging?

The crazy editing that they have been doing to try to make the season suspenseful is almost unbearable to watch, honestly. I know it's getting more interest and talk due to the fights and over the top personalities, but I wish we could see more of what's Really going on. Reusing the talking heads and splicing different ones together is so manipulative. There was one from episode 8 I think where one was spliced together soo poorly. It was so obvious they put two together. More than bothering me, I'm sure it bothers the 6 a lot more. I remember Jaclyn being upset about the editing in the beginning, and I'm sure every one of them has been pissed at how they've been portrayed. Yea, we hope everyone who participated grew and matured as a result of this experiment, but it's certainly counterproductive to make them keep trying to defend themselves when a&e or FYI splices together things they've said or left key things out.

Example - when Jaclyn said she wanted to run when talking to Ryan on her honeymoon, they cut the part out that she wanted to run after seeing all of the cameras lights, etc. she got so overwhelmed. The show made it sound like she wanted to run away from Ryan and his ugly and unattractive self. its just frustrating. Can't we see what's real?!

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Kiki_P wrote:This gives me some hope.  

and there's a wedding band on her finger?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:

Example - when Jaclyn said she wanted to run when talking to Ryan on her honeymoon, they cut the part out that she wanted to run after seeing all of the cameras lights, etc. she got so overwhelmed. The show made it sound like she wanted to run away from Ryan and his ugly and unattractive self. its just frustrating. Can't we see what's real?!

Wow, just wow... I knew the edit was bad but this is taking it too far. Is there even any truth in all this? It so unfair to the 6. They did participate voluntary but I'm sure they didn't think it was going to be like this..
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt