SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jayla Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm

I would like to hear Ryan R's version of events or his honest feelings about the whole thing. Everything right now it through the women's version and interpretation, which they totally have a right to put out there, but it would be interesting to at least hear directly from Sean or Ryan R. (Ryan D. already put his out there in a horrible way) not in a reunion format where they would be with the women but their own personal take on the whole thing. People could believe or not believe it or them but it would add at least another layer to this whole mess of a season. Too bad they both deleted their accounts.

Jayla

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TwinkleB13 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Jayla wrote:I would like to hear Ryan R's version of events or his honest feelings about the whole thing. Everything right now it through the women's version and interpretation, which they totally have a right to put out there, but it would be interesting to at least hear directly from Sean or Ryan R. (Ryan D. already put his out there in a horrible way) not in a reunion format where they would be with the women but their own personal take on the whole thing. People could believe or not believe it or them but it would add at least another layer to this whole mess of a season. Too bad they both deleted their accounts.

I don't know many people that would believe anything they said at this point, unless they had concrete evidence like footage, text messages, etc.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Deleting of the accounts just shows they are guilty. I wouldn't allow my name to be dragged through the mud if none of it were true.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:09 pm

WatcheronWall wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:I just had a thought.  There have been a lot of comments about Davina and Sean and time apart but I have yet to see one about Ryan and Jaq.  I now begin to question how seriously into the whole thing she was [u]at that point[u]  Maybe if things were going better she might not have gone and that might have been the first real clue that things were headed south.  None of us will ever know.

Not sure exactly what you are saying here but Jacklyn said on Facebook today that Ryan only stayed overnight a few times and went home most nights. She also said he was relieved when filming was over a so he could go back to his comfort zone in the basement. Edited for clarity.

I am not on Facebook so I did not know what you just wrote from her account. My post essentially was saying that perhaps the handwriting was already drying on the wall for her, so to leave for 5 days was not a big deal. She was in Florida for an annual meeting for Tito' s, generally they are part business and part pleasure so if things were going along swimming I doubt she would have been gone for the entire 5 days.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Great tweet from Jaclyn's mom to Dr. Logan
https://twitter.com/artemis1954/status/611699638442303496

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Realitytvlover wrote:Great tweet from Jaclyn's mom to Dr. Logan

Whoa! Jaclyn's mama needs to spill it. I saw the network put out some notice today about the casting process and the lengthy in depth interviewing they do for the participants. But, what else are they going to say? It's all a fraud?

I want to know if the rumor is true that the women went through a lengthy process and the men went through a two week process. I thought the women were going to speak up once the show was over.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:42 pm

So over this show and all the "couples" even Jac and Ryan. Maybe season 3 will surprise me. single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:05 am

The show-sponsored SM accounts were deleted, not their actual accounts. Once they sever ties w/the show they wouldn't keep their "professional" accounts active unless they were wanting to milk the publicity. I'm surprised, actually, that the women are allowed to keep theirs unless they are still abiding by the hashtag/sm guidelines set forth by the network.

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:56 am

If they had told me, after the first episode, that some participant would be basically whar Ryan R was, I wouldn't have believed it. Then had they told me he was the best guy overall out of the other three I would have definitely refused to believe it.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:56 am

Has she ever said that ryan cheated on her ? Just curios if that was even true.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Of all things Dr. Logan responds to, it's about casting. So over this season and these "experts"

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by Quote_Me Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Boomshakalaka wrote:
Realitytvlover wrote:Great tweet from Jaclyn's mom to Dr. Logan

Whoa!  Jaclyn's mama needs to spill it.  I saw the network put out some notice today about the casting process and the lengthy in depth interviewing they do for the participants.  But, what else are they going to say?  It's all a fraud?

I want to know if the rumor is true that the women went through a lengthy process and the men went through a two week process.  I thought the women were going to speak up once the show was over.

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster. ;)

I'm so glad to see someone's family speaking up! The network and these "experts"...ugh! I don't see any way that these 3 guys were the ABSOLUTE best picks if they indeed did casting as in-depth as they claim. Just no freaking way! I mean, someone on probation beat out all the others??!!What??!! cantstopl

(All MHO)

Quote_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt