SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:59 pm

I guess I'm in the minority. Davina reminds me of these high maintenance chicks in NYC this episode...maybe because I'm half watching this ep...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:19 pm

its funny...after this episode i can only enjoy Ryanlyn...Sevina and Ryanica..not so much...sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm enjoying all three couples. They are all different. It will be interesting to watch it all unfold.

There is a repeat of Married 1st year which I think I only watched the first epi. It reminded me how much I dislike Monet. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:20 am

Thomigirl wrote:I guess I'm in the minority. Davina reminds me of these high maintenance chicks in NYC this episode...maybe because I'm half watching this ep...

I agree...she wants perfect fairy tale.  It will be hard to please her. She expected him to react a certain way after 4 days.  I'm sure he won't make that mistake again. This is  part of getting to know someone and how to read them. 

Men are not mind readers. I honestly think he thought she was crying because of the scenery or because she was happy.

I give him credit for owning his mistake "I'm not gonna learn unless I make mistakes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:43 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:I guess I'm in the minority. Davina reminds me of these high maintenance chicks in NYC this episode...maybe because I'm half watching this ep...

I agree...she wants perfect fairy tale.  It will be hard to please her.  She expected him to react a certain way after 4 days.  I'm sure he won't make that mistake again. This is  part of getting to know someone and how to read them. 

Men are not mind readers. I honestly think he thought she was crying because of the scenery or because she was happy.

I give him credit for owning his mistake "I'm not gonna learn unless I make mistakes."

Yes! It was such a weird scene I had to watch again. I agree, I felt like he thought she was having a moment about the scenery too. This season's editing is ticking me off. I feel like the past few episodes have been designed to show a few of them in a bad light. The sex comments from Sean seem edited as all get out. Edited meaning chopped to make it seem like it's mentioned at weird times. If Davina (as strong as she comes off) was so turned off by the 'noises during sex' discussion she would have said so. I personally cringed, but I cringed with cigarette-gate last season too.
Oh well, I'm still along for the ride, just not as invested as I was last season. But then again, the Hehners are a tough act to follow Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 am

The more I watch this, the more contrived it seems. We are the victims of the edit, and we are being shown things out of context. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 am

Still can't stand Ryan D and Sean keeps acting like the type I have him pegged as. Self-involved and only interested in others in terms of what they can offer him, AKA a shoulder to cry on and a sex partner. I mean Davina's mom being the only female member of a ski team in India is frigging cool! And he acted like she'd said nothing. That isn't just a red flag, that's totally obnoxious. I don't think Davina is high maintenance, she's just perceptive, unlike Sean. Being ignored like that gets old really soon.

Ryan D says one thing and his face says something else entirely. His reaction to her saying she was engaged before was so bizarre. It's so obvious that he thinks he's better than her in every way.

Ryan R is a total sweetheart and I'm glad Jaclyn is starting to see how lucky she is. I'm sure she does again while watching the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:57 am

Thomigirl wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

I agree...she wants perfect fairy tale.  It will be hard to please her.  She expected him to react a certain way after 4 days.  I'm sure he won't make that mistake again. This is  part of getting to know someone and how to read them. 

Yes! It was such a weird scene I had to watch again. I agree, I felt like he thought she was having a moment about the scenery too. This season's editing is ticking me off. I feel like the past few episodes have been designed to show a few of them in a bad light. The sex comments from Sean seem edited as all get out. Edited meaning chopped to make it seem like it's mentioned at weird times. If Davina (as strong as she comes off) was so turned off by the 'noises during sex' discussion she would have said so. I personally cringed, but I cringed with cigarette-gate last season too.
Oh well, I'm still along for the ride, just not as invested as I was last season. But then again, the Hehners are a tough act to follow Hugesmile

I agree!  Sean has no filter....i think Davina actually likes that about him.  Not once have I  heard her complain about it in her ITMs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 am

I wanted to be on here last night when the show was on, but I had company show up right before it came on hissyfit so I had to watch later.... Is it just me or do they seem to be showing Ryan and Jessica the most? Ryan needs to grow up if he wants to stay married, he's such a hot head. I thought it was ridiculous that Jessica went on a different jet ski because she was afraid to go with him, and then when she does... he dumps it, the same with the kayak, I would have been PO'd. And what's with storming off at dinner? Seriously, how old are you? He's starting to annoy me with all the "I'm just playful, that's how I show affection" talk. They do have moments where they seems to get along well, so hopefully they'll learn to communicate better.

Sean and Davina, I felt like what was shown last night was a precursor of what's to come. Maybe Davina is high maintenance, but they're showing Sean not being receptive to what Davina needs. The scene when she's talking about her mother, and then again about the most romantic date, she's already noticed that or already feels like its all about him. Which is interesting because that one poster that was on here, that knew Sean, that was their assessment of him..It'll be interesting to see if that holds true throughout the other episodes. I'm not a big fan of Sean, I just get a weird vibe from him, he's going to need to do a lot for me to change my mind, and this episode hasn't helped giggling

I love Jaclyn and Ryan together, they fit so well. I knew she was putting him so heavily in the friend zone because she was afraid to be vulnerable. It'll be fun to watch their relationship grow.

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 am

Max64 wrote:I wanted to be on here last night when the show was on, but I had company show up right before it came on hissyfit  so I had to watch later....  Is it just me or do they seem to be showing Ryan and Jessica the most?  Ryan needs to grow up if he wants to stay married, he's such a hot head.   I thought it was ridiculous that Jessica went on a different jet ski because she was afraid to go with him, and then when she does... he dumps it, the same with the kayak, I would have been PO'd.  And what's with storming off at dinner?  Seriously, how old are you?  He's starting to annoy me with all the "I'm just playful, that's how I show affection" talk.  They do have moments where they seems to get along well, so hopefully they'll learn to communicate better.

Sean and Davina, I felt like what was shown last night was a precursor of what's to come.  Maybe Davina is high maintenance, but they're showing Sean not being receptive to what Davina needs.  The scene when she's talking about her mother, and then again about the most romantic date, she's already noticed that or already feels like its all about him.  Which is interesting because that one poster that was on here, that knew Sean, that was their assessment of him..It'll be interesting to see if that holds true throughout the other episodes. I'm not a big fan of Sean, I just get a weird vibe from him, he's going to need to do a lot for me to change my mind, and this episode hasn't helped giggling

I love Jaclyn and Ryan together, they fit so well.  I knew she was putting him so heavily  in the friend zone because she was afraid to be vulnerable.  It'll be fun to watch their relationship grow.

I agree with your thoughts and add - I can understand the friend zone stuff - but it bothers me that she keeps repeating that she is just not at all attracted to him. That's got to hurt ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:20 am

^^^my thoughts exactly! Thanks for posting.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:48 am

CHO wrote:
Max64 wrote:I wanted to be on here last night when the show was on, but I had company show up right before it came on hissyfit  so I had to watch later....  Is it just me or do they seem to be showing Ryan and Jessica the most?  Ryan needs to grow up if he wants to stay married, he's such a hot head.   I thought it was ridiculous that Jessica went on a different jet ski because she was afraid to go with him, and then when she does... he dumps it, the same with the kayak, I would have been PO'd.  And what's with storming off at dinner?  Seriously, how old are you?  He's starting to annoy me with all the "I'm just playful, that's how I show affection" talk.  They do have moments where they seems to get along well, so hopefully they'll learn to communicate better.

Sean and Davina, I felt like what was shown last night was a precursor of what's to come.  Maybe Davina is high maintenance, but they're showing Sean not being receptive to what Davina needs.  The scene when she's talking about her mother, and then again about the most romantic date, she's already noticed that or already feels like its all about him.  Which is interesting because that one poster that was on here, that knew Sean, that was their assessment of him..It'll be interesting to see if that holds true throughout the other episodes. I'm not a big fan of Sean, I just get a weird vibe from him, he's going to need to do a lot for me to change my mind, and this episode hasn't helped giggling

I love Jaclyn and Ryan together, they fit so well.  I knew she was putting him so heavily  in the friend zone because she was afraid to be vulnerable.  It'll be fun to watch their relationship grow.

I agree with your thoughts and add - I can understand the friend zone stuff - but it bothers me that she keeps repeating that she is just not at all attracted to him.  That's got to hurt ....

I don't think she is, I think it's just editing. If you watch, they'll show her in a PI talking but they cut away whenever you hear her say, "I'm not attracted to him", which is what she said on the wedding day. In the new preview it's day 7 and she's already saying she has a crush on him. In my opinion just fancy editing to make it appear she's more apprehensive than what she really is, probably why we saw less from them last night and more of the other two couples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13