SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Newto Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:49 pm

I can't believe we are still talking about this show and that I'm still curious enough to be reading about it. I think I need a "life." LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 am

Columbia, MD wrote:I can't believe we are still talking about this show and that I'm still curious enough to be reading about it.  I think I need a "life."  LOL.

Nah, you are squarely in the court of the rubberneckers. We are the ones driving by a car accident slowly to see if there is anything we can do to help, and it matters not that the paramedics are long gone!! giggling
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:48 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I can't believe we are still talking about this show and that I'm still curious enough to be reading about it.  I think I need a "life."  LOL.

Nah, you are squarely in the court of the rubberneckers.  We are the ones driving by a car accident slowly to see if there is anything we can do to help, and it matters not that the paramedics are long gone!!  giggling

You are absolutely right!! Rubberneckers we are indeed!! I know how angry they make me when I am riding down the highway and everything comes to a crawl for that reason. They're everywhere: in Queens where I grew up, and in Maryland where I now live. I guess I should take a hike off these threads. Just wish GA would archive them and be done with it.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Threads are locked and archived when there isn't activity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

Nah, you are squarely in the court of the rubberneckers.  We are the ones driving by a car accident slowly to see if there is anything we can do to help, and it matters not that the paramedics are long gone!!  giggling

You are absolutely right!!  Rubberneckers we are indeed!!  I know how angry they make me when I am riding down the highway and everything comes to a crawl for that reason.  They're everywhere: in Queens where I grew up, and in Maryland where I now live.  I guess I should take a hike off these threads.  Just wish GA would archive them and be done with it.

Only a fellow NY'er would understand how a rubbernecker ties up the LIE!!!!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:17 pm

I had one week of commuting in nightmare traffic. I don't know how millions of people do it everyday. yes to all of them. I'd be a nutcase. I almost was by the end of the week, and that was only one week.

So my deal breaker would be no commuting! Don't expect me to compromise half way because I'm not. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Threads are locked and archived when there isn't activity.

GA -- Well one can dream........LOL.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:31 am

They will be locked and put away before you know it Columbia, season 3 is going to take it's place. Smiley

I really am looking forward to it after this mess, it will be interesting to see what happens and how everything is dealt with.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Amberish wrote:
nan27 wrote:Their behavior and remarks are being driven by $$$.  They make far more on this network than they would from working at regular jobs.  Jamie, in particular, seems desperate and fake.  In fact, it seems to me that Courtney doesn't particularly like her.  Just my observation.  I certainly could be wrong.

Actually, think you're off base with this one. And, if you dislike Jamie for defending the show and the experts, well, then you might as well begin disliking Courtney,  too. Just saying ...

Courtney has never said anything that I've seen on SM like Jamie and Doug have. Courtney seems to have stayed out of it and hasn't supported Jamie's tweets that mention MAFS Season 2. She always keeps her tweets positive surrounding her and Jason's life and promoting MAFS The first year. Doug went so far to post a cartoon about the Restraining Order, which was quickly deleted and he apologized for.  I think we can like who ever we want without being told who to like and in this case Courtney is nothing like Jamie as far as her SM behaviour. JMHO.

Cherry pick if needed, but not being more out there doesn't mean she agrees with rabid fans.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:00 pm

JCB wrote:Amberish, I'm referring to the death threats allegedly made by Ryan D against against Jessica and her family.

You're mean the ridiculous remarks he made after Jessica intentionally (and childishly) humiliated him during the reunion?

Look, I'm not defending his bad behavior ... it's just surprising to see comments defending hers. Two wrongs don't make either one of these two right ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:17 pm

It's more like 6 wrongs don't make a right. All six of them humiliated each other in one way or another. We have several threads with proof of it as well as comments supporting all six of them.

Jessica isn't the only one that was defended. They all were.

I am so glad this season is over. It was nothing but chaos for us from start to finish.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:28 pm

I don't know, there was a lot of ridiculous things said, saying her and her family were dead is a little more than ridic.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken