SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Newto Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:55 am

One can only hope this season was an anomaly and that season 3 will turn out better. Having insatiable curiosity I suspect I will end up watching season 3 despite my better judgment.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JCB Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:30 am

Amberish wrote:
JCB wrote:Amberish, I'm referring to the death threats allegedly made by Ryan D against against Jessica and her family.

You're mean the ridiculous remarks he made after Jessica intentionally (and childishly) humiliated him during the reunion?

Look, I'm not defending his bad behavior ... it's just surprising to see comments defending hers. Two wrongs don't make either one of these two right ...

No, I meant the alleged death threats that weren't aired.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Yes, that's what we're talking about.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:17 am

Okay. My point still stands that it's never acceptable to poke fun of alleged domestic violence (which isn't always physical).

JCB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am

JCB wrote:Okay. My point still stands that it's never acceptable to poke fun of alleged domestic violence (which isn't always physical).

ITA- Hopefully with the RO in place, he'll realize his mouth won't get him far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:39 am

JCB wrote:Okay. My point still stands that it's never acceptable to poke fun of alleged domestic violence (which isn't always physical).

All we really know is her inappropriate, idiotic prank to humiliate him resulting in he inappropriately running his idiotic mouth at a location where both had to be present. Just because she has decided to set the stage to cash out by suing the network and production company doesn't equate to domestic violence if, in fact, he hasn't made any attempt to contact her.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:25 pm

If you go to his twitter page, he recently called her a 'snake'. I don't think he's learned his lesson.
I think he needs a lot of anger management, and serious therapy.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 pm

P.S. If I was given him as my husband, I'd sue too! Big time!! They put Jessica in possible danger by matching her to him. I'd sue .

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:32 am

When talking about domestic violence, I usually give the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt.

JCB

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:24 am

JCB wrote:When talking about domestic violence, I usually give the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt.

I agree, JCB. Regardless of the situation there is no need for domestic abuse of any kind, from either partner. Jessica might have baited Ryan, but he should have just left the relationship instead of what he did. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Bumping this thread to comment on the girls latest tweets. I stopped following them all after the reunion episode but went back just to see what they are saying now that the new season is about to start & just yikes laugh out loud

Ms.Castro™️
@Ms_Castro
First they follow, then they block?!?! #hmmm #NetworkOrdersMaybe? #WhatAJoke @JaclynMethuen @davinakullar #TheREAL #Womensupportingwomen

@JaclynMethuen
@Ms_Castro @davinakullar come on Jess, you know ratings are what's really important! How silly of us to think otherwise

Davina Kullar @davinakullar
Hmmmm. If the SHOW had integrity, it shouldn't be so afraid of 3 women. Afraid of the truth coming out?
https://twitter.com/JaclynMethuen/status/671378831328980996

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 pm

I can't stand any of them. They all are very disappointing in their behavior post show. They must have forgotten the part about they can be portrayed any way they want. They are all classless IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken