SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:30 am

Also - per Whitney's IG post it sounds to me like Lillie has been in Kentucky with friends or family. She is going to KY this coming weekend and must be picking up Lillie then since she said she wouldn't see her until Thursday.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bythelake Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:33 am

I am surprised she missed seeing Chris at DWTS.  **edited** feel like this is a real couple and want the best for them...

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:48 am

It is good for Whitney to be herself and spend time with family and friends.  The Kentucky Derby is big and if she has been attending events over the years, there is no reason for her to miss it.  I am glad she is going rather than sit around in LA as it is healthier for her and the relationship that she is true to herself.  Maybe they expected Chris to get eliminated last night or next week during double elimination.

I hope we get to see her pics of her and friends in their lovely Derby hats.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 am

I totally agree with what you said.  Plus if she has some work things to do.  **edited**

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 am

I think Chris stays longer than they expected and on the other hand, Whitney's work is not as easy as we originally thought. As far as she is employed, she needs to be responsible for her patients. And the Kentucky Derby must be important for her. I am actually happy she has her own life.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:03 am

star_D wrote:I think Chris stays longer than they expected and on the other hand, Whitney's work is not as easy as we originally thought. As far as she is employed, she needs to be responsible for her patients. And the Kentucky Derby must be important for her. I am actually happy she has her own life.

Yup, better than sitting in an apt alone and potentially resenting Chris or DWTS. Good for her.

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:04 am

I agree.... I think every single week they've expected they were going home so I wouldn't be surprised if in like week 2 Whitney made these plans thinking they'd be gone from LA by now.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:11 am

Good points Lurker!! Who would want to miss Derby weekend?!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 am

This is a FAN forum. Post that are negative will be deleted.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 am

Really good point. Who knows Chris might even be able to join her for the day. I am very curious to see how or if they change their social media life once DWTS is done. As much as I like the updates, having them fall off the radar might be a good sign...

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:19 am

lurker11 wrote:I agree.... I think every single week they've expected they were going home so I wouldn't be surprised if in like week 2 Whitney made these plans thinking they'd be gone from LA by now.

I'll bet she's there next week. This next week may be the one where he gets eliminated and I'd be shocked if she's not there. Chris is gonna play this show out and do the best he can because that's what he signed up for. They know DWTS will be over soon and they can get on with their lives. 🐷
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 am

That is what I am most excited and curious about - seeing them get in with their "normal" lives. I wonder how much time they will spend in Chicago. I know Chris said that he is flexible on where to live as long as he can be around during harvest. I wouldn't be surprised to see them spend a lot of time in both Iowa and Chicago until they have kids.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345