SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:53 am

lurker11 wrote:I agree.... I think every single week they've expected they were going home so I wouldn't be surprised if in like week 2 Whitney made these plans thinking they'd be gone from LA by now.

From her most recent IG post I think it now makes sense when she posted about not having seen Lilly for 7.5 weeks - it appears that Lilly is in KY with Whitney's family. As was speculated, IMO Chris may be staying longer than expected and Lilly may be wearing out the welcome mat, or encroaching on other plans of Whitney's family - which means Whitney had to go home to KY to get Lily. It also seems that Whitney hasn't been physically at work in Chicago for over 7 weeks also so if she's going to go to KY she will probably stop in Chicago to go into work, which was also mentioned in her IG post.

Rolly wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I agree.... I think every single week they've expected they were going home so I wouldn't be surprised if in like week 2 Whitney made these plans thinking they'd be gone from LA by now.

I'll bet she's there next week. This next week may be the one where he gets eliminated and I'd be shocked if she's not there. Chris is gonna play this show out and do the best he can because that's what he signed up for. They know DWTS will be over soon and they can get on with their lives. 🐷

ITA - it's not the money (though it's nice and the longer he stays the nicer it gets) but the principle of the matter - he signed up to do the show and he'll complete the job.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:59 am

Where was Whitney last night. Surprised that we have not seen her in any pics from the show last night. Have I missed something?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:09 pm

^^There's an article posted up thread from Glamour Mag. Whitney is in Chicago and has been since sometime last weekend and will be in Kentucky this coming weekend.

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Samuel10kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Samuel10 kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Family10kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Samuel15kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:43 am

Any news on Chris and Whitney? I saw her IG of her at work. Hope they are doing well.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Gale1 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Because we're in the last few weeks of competition, that also means that Chris has less time to spend with his other Whitney. As a result, "she actually went back to Chicago this weekend," Chris revealed. "She had some work things to get caught up on. And now [this process is] getting really intense. I’m not even existant to her, and she’s missing friends and home, so she’s going to take some time back there, and I’m sure she’ll be back in the next couple weeks hopefully if I’m still here."

Glamour

Gee, really don't like it that Chris revealed that Whitney might only be back in the next couple of weeks if he is still there (DWTS). If Whitney is missing friends & home already it does not bode well for the move to the farm either. Let's hope this is not the case as they are one of my favourite couples as well!!

This makes me nervous!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Me too. However remember early in she said she wouldn't "lose herself in a man" in the first People Magazine article they did in March. I believe this time away was planned ahead of time. She spelled it out in her IG the other day - she seems genuine so no reason for her to put a spin on things. Th only thing that makes me wonder is the lack of posts of the two of them together - although it is not like they have to do that to prove their love and or commitment to each other.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Please remember this is a FAN forum. Any negative speculation is discussed in the General Discussion threads.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Bythelake wrote:Me too.  However remember early in she said she wouldn't "lose herself in a man" in the first People Magazine article they did in March.  I believe this time away was planned ahead of time.  She spelled it out in her IG the other day - she seems genuine so no reason for her to put a spin on things.  Th only thing that makes me wonder is the lack of posts of the two of them together - although it is not like they have to do that to prove their love and or commitment to each other.  

Neither of them are big on SM...never have been. No need to start now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 pm

She has to work.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Diana wrote:She has to work.

Them dresses can add up for sure! giggling

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Whitney at the Unbridled Eve Derby Gala.  There some some getty Whitney photos in the Chris/Whitney Discussion thread.

whitb624   Go baby go!
Whitney Bischoff  
2015-05-01, 22:22
kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 11189387_1631702480399334_1919624196_n

unbridledeve
Unbridled Eve Derby Gala
2015-05-01, 20:06
kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 11191231_775207872577693_30398638_n

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 11189622_1501004203482467_720368444_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 01, 2015 11:52 pm

So pretty her dress is! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 8367-910 kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 I_got_13 kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345