SELECT CONTENT

Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015 Empty Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:58 pm

It was suggested to open a topic on this new 9 epi show on A&E in case there was interest in discussing it.

via press release:

A&E NETWORK PRESENTS NEW ORIGINAL REAL-LIFE SERIES “SURVIVING MARRIAGE”

TUESDAY, MARCH 24 AT 10:00PM ET/PT

SERIES FOLLOWS COUPLES STRANDED ON A REMOTE ISLAND IN A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO SAVE THEIR MARRIAGES

New York, NY – February 17, 2015 – A&E Network presents the new original real-life series “Surviving Marriage,” which follows couples on the brink of divorce who are stranded on a remote island for an extreme form of therapy designed to repair their troubled marriages.  The hour-long, nine-episode series produced by Big Fish Entertainment premieres Tuesday, March 24 at 10:00pm ET/PT on A&E.

With their relationships on the rocks, each week one couple takes the plunge to spend five days together on a secluded island deep in the South Pacific to try to rectify their marital issues.  Left alone with no modern conveniences and limited access to food and water, these pairs have only each other to rely on as they navigate the challenging and treacherous conditions on the island. The couples must complete a series of physical and emotional exercises specifically designed by marriage experts to solve the serious issues tearing them apart. Guiding viewers through the experience are Dr. Colleen Long, licensed clinical psychologist, and Dr. Tom Kersting, family therapist, who help navigate the couples’ often volatile journeys, where a simple act can unearth years of pent up aggression, regret and pain.

tvbynumbers.zap2it.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015 Empty Re: Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:00 pm

From the promo, it look like a spin off of LITW, with older married couple to me. giggling. Curious to know if it will be cut short like LITW too...

Back to top Go down

Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015 Empty Re: Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015

Post by atem Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:36 am

No thanks. I watched the Damie wedding.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:47 am

Nothing like LITW! At least I enjoyed watching that show. I'll be surprised if any of these couples stay together...not sure how this couple stayed together for 11 years with all the mistrust/infidelity/hostility/him being away for work so much/etc. They are going to try and work it out, hope they can for their 5 children's sakes! DH was watching so I watched with him, it will be the last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:19 am

Lost17 wrote:Nothing like LITW! At least I enjoyed watching that show. I'll be surprised if any of these couples stay together...not sure how this couple stayed together for 11 years with all the mistrust/infidelity/hostility/him being away for work so much/etc. They are going to try and work it out, hope they can for their 5 children's sakes! DH was watching so I watched with him, it will be the last time

Thanks for the insight, Lost!!..yep. to this day...im still wonder when NBC will come to their right mind and create LITW 3 for us LITW lovers... giggling  Praying .

Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015 3806527698 at it will be the last time for you...wouldn't they think its better to go to the VH1 Couples Therapy instead?.. Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:30 am

giggling No kidding murasaki! 

I WISH they'd do a LITW 3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:40 pm

I watched too and I also wondered how those 2 stayed together and have 5 Children. This boggles my mind that for a couple who didn't/doesn't have a good relationship chose to have 5 children. imo.

That relationship seemed toxic and I hope that they got helped. It said in the credits that the couple is opening a Gym where the man can teach wrestling and the woman is a surrogate to help pay for the new Business.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Surviving Marriage - A&E - Premier March 24 2015

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum